Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 11:53 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,876 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
i dont think any race has a hold on how we succeed as a people.

i just dont care though in general regarding race.

I agree! People should be looked at as individuals, though it is hard sometimes to overcome our hard-wiring that leads us to generalize and be suspicious of "the other".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2011, 11:56 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,923,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
What you care about doesn't have any bearing on what the evidence of history shows.
and history has shown us that great civilizations have been created by all groups of people.

whites dont have a hold on anything.

like i said though, i dont care. this is something that the white nationalists fret over, not anybody else really.

Old 10-15-2011, 11:57 AM

1,211 posts, read 1,534,286 times
This is a century which will be dominated by Indians and Chinese. Get over it, white people....

Old 10-15-2011, 12:00 PM

3,504 posts, read 3,923,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by analyze_this View Post
This is a century which will be dominated by Indians and Chinese. Get over it, white people....
i dont think white people care, or anybody else really, except the mentally challenged white nationalists.

Old 10-15-2011, 12:01 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,172,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
and history has shown us that great civilizations have been created by all groups of people.

whites dont have a hold on anything.

like i said though, i dont care. this is something that the white nationalists fret over, not anybody else really.
Some civilizations have been greater than others. And it strains the truth to even suggest that ALL groups of people have created great civilizations when some groups of people never even created a civilization at all.

And "great" is a subjective descriptor anyway. One could argue that Iran is a great civilization compared to others. Doesn't mean that I would want to live there.

Old 10-15-2011, 12:02 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Can I say one thing? White people are the minority of the world population, always has been, always will be.

There's what? About 1 billion people of European stock worldwide? What's the world population? 6 billion?

The only thing that bothers me is that people who think that government should hold their hand from cradle to grave, people who don't believe in law and order are taking over this country. The entitlement mentality will be the downfall of this country, not brown people. Europe is a different case, since white people are indigenous to that continent, not here.

This country is going to become another Mexico. A poor, undereducated colored class, and a rich, educated, white upper classes. Nothing good as come about this in Latin America, and it's foolish to think anything good will come from this inequality.

Old 10-15-2011, 12:07 PM

3,078 posts, read 4,375,581 times
Didn't white people show up in the US in boats that came from somewhere else a few hundred years ago?

Easy come easy go.

Old 10-15-2011, 12:16 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Can I say one thing? White people are the minority of the world population, always has been, always will be.

There's what? About 1 billion people of European stock worldwide? What's the world population? 6 billion?

The only thing that bothers me is that people who think that government should hold their hand from cradle to grave, people who don't believe in law and order are taking over this country. The entitlement mentality will be the downfall of this country, not brown people. Europe is a different case, since white people are indigenous to that continent, not here.

This country is going to become another Mexico. A poor, undereducated colored class, and a rich, educated, white upper classes. Nothing good as come about this in Latin America, and it's foolish to think anything good will come from this inequality.

Old 10-15-2011, 12:33 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,259,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Yes because small New England towns are excellent proxies for the demographics and population of the USA as a whole.
Did I say that? No. I'm saying the entire region does not support the belief that white people are "endangered." Now, the southwest would be a different story, but that does not represent the USA as a whole, either. Does it?

Old 10-15-2011, 12:42 PM

1,211 posts, read 1,534,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
What's with the first paragraph of your post? Are you trying to be an agitator or something?

That's all fine and well, except the problem is there's millions upon millions of undereducated moving here. Not enough educated minorities are coming here, hell not even educated people period. We all know that Indians are very intelligent. This is nothing new to most people. You only have to go to England and see that the Indian immigrants are doing loads better than their Pakistani counterparts for example.
No, I am trying to point out that troglodytes like Buchanan and his ilk have no idea or are deliberately ignorant of the other "brown" and "yellow" people out there who are comprehensively beating the socks off the "whites" and are now in the forefront of academics. Even if "whites" somehow become extinct, the Indians and Chinese are positioning themselves in an great position to take over the helm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies