U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 10-18-2011, 01:51 PM
 
5,346 posts, read 3,369,786 times
Reputation: 545

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
I think you relying too much on the Nazis to make most of your argument. Even now there is a ton of violence based on ethnic and ideological differences around the world. What is supposed to set the Holocaust ahead of others, that it has a better PR behind it?
Nobody talks about the Bolshevic genocide of Christians in Russia... The Turkish genocide of Armenians... or Pol Pot who exterminated 30% of the Cambodian population...

Call out the Rothschild Jewish Holo-hoax and you'll be sorry...

 
Old 10-18-2011, 01:53 PM
 
Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,326 posts, read 14,041,763 times
Reputation: 6505
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Off topic... Khazars are not Semites... Your post is irrelevant...
told them you would come up with this garbage
 
Old 10-18-2011, 01:54 PM
 
813 posts, read 701,110 times
Reputation: 491
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Nobody talks about the Bolshevic genocide of Christians in Russia... The Turkish genocide of Armenians... or Pol Pot who exterminated 30% of the Cambodian population...

Call out the Rothschild Jewish Holo-hoax and you'll be sorry...
It's not good to call it the "Holohoax" because we know for sure the Nazis dispensed a lot of murder to many groups. I personally don't feel like getting too obsessed with the 6 million number. However, we should also realize that Jews were not the only victims of WW2.
 
Old 10-18-2011, 01:56 PM
 
5,346 posts, read 3,369,786 times
Reputation: 545
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
It's not good to call it the "Holohoax" because we know for sure the Nazis dispensed a lot of murder to many groups. I personally don't feel like getting too obsessed with the 6 million number. However, we should also realize that Jews were not the only victims of WW2.
The number was revised to about 800,000 after research from historians... There was a Typhus epidemic in Eastern Europe during WW II...
 
Old 10-18-2011, 01:57 PM
 
1,020 posts, read 1,466,933 times
Reputation: 754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafster View Post
I must be the worst Jew ever then.

Knee deep in debt, looking for a good job, barely getting by paycheck to paycheck.

If anyone knows who I can contact to be part of this Jewish conspiracy of power and money against gentiles please let me know because I could reealllyyy use a job right now!

HC475, hotair, allen, anyone??? It should be easy for me right?
( I'm Roman Catholic, by the way. Now the loons will start up on the Church!)
 
Old 10-18-2011, 02:00 PM
 
Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,326 posts, read 14,041,763 times
Reputation: 6505
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
The number was revised to about 800,000 after research from historians... There was a Typhus epidemic in Eastern Europe during WW II...
no it was not

the only thing that happened to the '6 million jews' is it was dropped by about 2 million to '4 million jews ans 2 million others for a total of 6 million murdered by the nazis"

that is fact
 
Old 10-18-2011, 02:00 PM
 
5,346 posts, read 3,369,786 times
Reputation: 545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafster View Post
I must be the worst Jew ever then.

Knee deep in debt, looking for a good job, barely getting by paycheck to paycheck.

If anyone knows who I can contact to be part of this Jewish conspiracy of power and money against gentiles please let me know because I could reealllyyy use a job right now!

HC475, hotair, allen, anyone??? It should be easy for me right?
The elite bankers hide behind the Jewish religion to form the Zionist state of Israel... Even the Jews in Israel are now protesting... The bankers are not really believers of the Jewish faith... They practice something sinister..

1948: In the Spring of this year, the Rothschilds bribe President Harry S. Truman (33rd President of the United States 1945–1953) to recognise Israel (Rothschild owned Zionist not Jewish territory) as a sovereign state with $2,000,000 which they give to him on his campaign train.

They then declare Israel to be a sovereign Jewish state in Palestine and within half an hour President Truman declared the United States to be the first foreign nation to recognise it.

The Flag of Israel is unveiled. Despite tremendous opposition the emblem on the flag is a blue coloured version of the Rothschild, "Red Hexagram or Sign."

This angers many Jews who realise this Hexagram was used in the ancient mystery religions as the symbol of, "Moloch,"
 
Old 10-18-2011, 02:04 PM
 
5,346 posts, read 3,369,786 times
Reputation: 545
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
no it was not

the only thing that happened to the '6 million jews' is it was dropped by about 2 million to '4 million jews ans 2 million others for a total of 6 million murdered by the nazis"

that is fact
Those bogus numbers were revised by the museum in the early 90's... The total is now 800,000... Mostly from the Typhus epidemic during WW II...
 
Old 10-18-2011, 02:10 PM
 
12,439 posts, read 10,307,277 times
Reputation: 3137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafster View Post
I must be the worst Jew ever then.

Knee deep in debt, looking for a good job, barely getting by paycheck to paycheck.

If anyone knows who I can contact to be part of this Jewish conspiracy of power and money against gentiles please let me know because I could reealllyyy use a job right now!

HC475, hotair, allen, anyone??? It should be easy for me right?
Please don't take it personally, but maybe you are not quite as smart as some of the wealthier Jews. Also, Southern Indiana is not what I would call New Jerusalem.

As the chart below indicates, Jewish people as compared to white people, black people, and hispanic people are disproportionantly wealthy and that is adjusting for the same high IQ range and the same age range. How is that possible? Maybe you are in that same high IQ range, but just live too far away from NY, NJ, CA, or Florida. You may find that you do much better in those places.

 
Old 10-18-2011, 02:27 PM
 
Location: Boston, MA
11,739 posts, read 8,303,564 times
Reputation: 5795
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
I think you relying too much on the Nazis to make most of your argument. Even now there is a ton of violence based on ethnic and ideological differences around the world. What is supposed to set the Holocaust ahead of others, that it has a better PR behind it?
What sets the Holocaust ahead of others? Are you kidding? "Better PR"??!! How old are you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top