U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 10:53 AM

4,380 posts, read 2,933,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
This is just a short list. And if you were wondering, they are all Jewish.

Karl Marx
Moses Hess
Herbert Marcuse
Murray Bookchin
Saul Alinsky
Tristan Tzara
Leon Trotsky
Leon Blum
Judith Butler
Noam Chomsky
Eric Hobsbawm
Harold Laski
Betty Friedan
Abbie Hoffman
Howard Zinn
And why is their ethnicity important?

Old 10-18-2011, 10:53 AM

12,439 posts, read 10,312,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
Are you insinuating that its because of some "Jewish" control over academia that the larger story is not known? For decades conservatives have complained that there is a skewed and decisively left leaning bias in the way history is presented.

However conservatives blame, as said, leftist ideology, not ethnicity.
No, I don't believe there is Jewish control over academia; however, organizations like the ADL seek to quash any type of academic study or text books that deviate from their narrative.

This is a prime example of how they do it.

Kevin MacDonald

Old 10-18-2011, 10:58 AM

4,380 posts, read 2,933,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
No, I don't believe there is Jewish control over academia; however, organizations like the ADL seek to quash any type of academic study or text books that deviate from their narrative.

This is a prime example of how they do it.

Kevin MacDonald

Kevin MacDonald also believes that race can determine intelligence. You agree?

Old 10-18-2011, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Kevin MacDonald also believes that race can determine intelligence. You agree?
I don't want to go down that road. It is really not the point of the thread to become a racial issue. The point of quoting the MacDonald post was to show the tactics that the ADL and others use to try to bully them out of Academia or completely discredit them. The point is not whether MacDonald is right or wrong on any of his opinions and scholarly research, but of the tactics that the ADL uses to quash anything that they do not agree with.

Instead of debating the issues and the research, they take the low road and just try to discredit them by calling them anti-semite.

Old 10-18-2011, 11:05 AM

Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,344 posts, read 14,055,432 times
Quote:
Is there any occasion where criticizing a certain group of Jews or Israel is NOT considered antisemitism?
I dunno...

is there anytime when people can criticize obama and the liberals without being called racist

btw..why do the liberals always seem anti-jewish???

Old 10-18-2011, 11:08 AM

Quote:
And which group formed modern leftist ideology in the first place? I'm sure it was a "rainbow coalition".
Well the core of the neoconservative movement is almost entirely Jewish. What is the point?

Old 10-18-2011, 11:10 AM

19,935 posts, read 14,245,993 times
Quote:
Reportedly said U.S. public opinion was focused on the Holocaust as a result of the "Jewish domination of the media," adding that an upcoming film of him aims to put Adolf Hitler and Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin "in context."
I would like to see more discussion. I'd like to see more evidence as well.

Old 10-18-2011, 11:13 AM

Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,344 posts, read 14,055,432 times
Quote:
I said "Academically accepted books". After seven years of academia, I found that I never had been told the whole story. I have had to do my own research. I have read Mein Kampf and that is a good book to read to understand the mind of a psychopath. However, what I was more interested in was how could so many people put this guy in power, what were the conditions that allowed such a person to rise to power, and could it happen again.
let's see..economic turmioil especially from ww1...and he was the candidate of 'hope and change'

Old 10-18-2011, 11:15 AM

3,493 posts, read 2,473,975 times
The anti-Semitism in this thread is nearly as sickening as Oliver Stone's defense of Hitler. The man was ultimately responsible for the murder of more than a million Jewish babies. Stone is a disgusting human being. What kind of mind turns an unrepentent mass murderer into a scapegoat? Worse, what kind of minds see fit to defend his doing so?

Old 10-18-2011, 11:17 AM

3,703 posts, read 4,273,832 times
Quote:
This is just a short list. And if you were wondering, they are all Jewish.

Karl Marx
Moses Hess
Herbert Marcuse
Murray Bookchin
Saul Alinsky
Tristan Tzara
Leon Trotsky
Leon Blum
Judith Butler
Noam Chomsky
Eric Hobsbawm
Harold Laski
Betty Friedan
Abbie Hoffman
Howard Zinn
You'll also find Jews heavily represented in libertarianism and other ideologies as well.

Quote:
And why is their ethnicity important?
Because, uh, well, JEWS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
I dunno...

is there anytime when people can criticize obama and the liberals without being called racist

btw..why do the liberals always seem anti-jewish???
To be fair, that particular forumite leans more to the Right than to the Left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies