U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 12:36 PM

6,162 posts, read 11,247,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Hitler and the German people had their reasons for wanting to destroy the Jews. The Jews had, and was, destroying the German economy. The Jews were:

Forming cartels; Price fixing; Bid rigging; Product bundling/tying; Refusal to deal. Group boycott; the practice of charging excessive, high, and illegal interest rates on loans, deceitful dealings in business; selling "cheap" goods, frequent bankruptcies, etc.

The Germans had previously expelled the Jews from Germany in 1738.
Wait. Your list of what the Jews were doing in Pre WW!! Germany is lifted straight out of a letter that was reportedly written by an OWS protester. I found it on this blog. So did both of you quote the same source (and if so, what is that source?) or did you just go out & find the most convenient list of accusations you could find, not bothering to research it?

I guess the third possibility is that you are the writer of that letter. Hmmmm.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:37 PM

Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,332 posts, read 14,052,247 times
Quote:
It's been confirmed... It was never 6 Million...

closer to 4 million jews killed...6 million people total...over 2.5 million jews at Auschwitz alone..over 1 million at Treblinka.....Treblinka II was designed as a death factory. More than 99% of all arrivals at this site were immediately sent to its gas chambers where they were killed by exhaust fumes from captured Soviet tank engines.....over 250k killed at Chełmno, 500k at Belzec......350k at Sobibor.....100k at Majdanek...

many concentration camps were not extermination camps, but forced labor camps

Old 10-18-2011, 12:42 PM

18,624 posts, read 16,435,683 times
Quote:
Hitler and the German people had their reasons for wanting to destroy the Jews. The Jews had, and was, destroying the German economy. The Jews were:

Forming cartels; Price fixing; Bid rigging; Product bundling/tying; Refusal to deal. Group boycott; the practice of charging excessive, high, and illegal interest rates on loans, deceitful dealings in business; selling "cheap" goods, frequent bankruptcies, etc.

The Germans had previously expelled the Jews from Germany in 1738.
There was no unified German state in 1738. Which states are you referring to?

Old 10-18-2011, 12:43 PM

18,624 posts, read 16,435,683 times
Quote:
Actually... It is...

1921: Under the orders of Jacob Schiff the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is founded by Ashkenazi Jews, Bernard Baruch and Colonel Edward Mandell House.

The first job of the CFR was to gain control of the press. This task was given to John D. Rockefeller who set up a number of national news magazines such as Life, and Time. He financed Samuel Newhouse to buy up and establish a chain of newspapers all across the country, and Eugene Meyer also who would go on to buy up many publications such as the Washington Post, Newsweek, ant The Weekly Magazine.

The CFR also needed to gate control of radio, television and the motion picture industry. This task was split amongst the international bankers from, Kuhn Loeb, Goldman Sachs, the Warburgs, and the Lehmanns.

The United States was hijacked by Jewish bankers in 1913...
Again Jacob Schiff died in 1920.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:44 PM

2,223 posts, read 4,136,478 times
I must be the worst Jew ever then.

Knee deep in debt, looking for a good job, barely getting by paycheck to paycheck.

If anyone knows who I can contact to be part of this Jewish conspiracy of power and money against gentiles please let me know because I could reealllyyy use a job right now!

HC475, hotair, allen, anyone??? It should be easy for me right?

Old 10-18-2011, 12:44 PM

12,439 posts, read 10,311,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Keegan View Post
Wait. Your list of what the Jews were doing in Pre WW!! Germany is lifted straight out of a letter that was reportedly written by an OWS protester. I found it on this blog. So did both of you quote the same source (and if so, what is that source?) or did you just go out & find the most convenient list of accusations you could find, not bothering to research it?

I guess the third possibility is that you are the writer of that letter. Hmmmm.
He is a prolific cut and paster.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:48 PM

813 posts, read 701,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafster View Post

Knee deep in debt, looking for a good job, barely getting by paycheck to paycheck.

If anyone knows who I can contact to be part of this Jewish conspiracy of power and money against gentiles please let me know because I could reealllyyy use a job right now!

Did I say most or all Jewish are on a grand evil conspiracy? No.

What I am saying is that there is a financial mafia (one of several) that happens to be primarily composed of Jewish folk. And like any mob, they will even eat their own kind to stay dominant. Just think of the Italian mafia or the Sopranos; it does not mean all Italians are the problem, only the ethnic mafia. Vast majority of Jewish people are like any other really.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:48 PM

12,439 posts, read 10,311,447 times
Quote:

I never claimed there is a Jewish conspiracy that is more of HC475. It is natural for people to protect their defined group. You don't have to conspire to reach the same conclusion.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:55 PM

5,346 posts, read 3,371,381 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
He is a prolific cut and paster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
I never claimed there is a Jewish conspiracy that is more of HC475. It is natural for people to protect their defined group. You don't have to conspire to reach the same conclusion.
Here's another copy/paste...

Do not automatically assume someone you see with the name Rothschild or any of the names listed above are part of the Rothschild criminal network. Furthermore and most importantly, the majority of Ashkenazi Jews are innocent and not part of this network. Check the facts out for yourself first, this article is designed to inform people who the enemy is, not single out people of a particular race or people with a particular surname, who may have nothing to do with this Rothschild criminal network.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:57 PM

1,759 posts, read 1,755,682 times
Some of you really need to visit the Holocaust Museum in Washington DC.
Maybe then the absolutely dreadful reality will sink in for you. (and I'm not even Jewish.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies