U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-18-2011, 01:31 PM
 
29,988 posts, read 37,219,198 times
Reputation: 12765

Advertisements

Just remember: Obama says he's on the side of the protestors!

Man accused of exposing self to children arrested | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

Meanwhile, nearly 1/3 of OWS approves of violence as a means to achieving their agenda:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...965745362.html

Quote:
Our research shows clearly that the movement doesn't represent unemployed America and is not ideologically diverse. Rather, it comprises an unrepresentative segment of the electorate that believes in radical redistribution of wealth, civil disobedience and, in some instances, violence. Half (52%) have participated in a political movement before, virtually all (98%) say they would support civil disobedience to achieve their goals, and nearly one-third (31%) would support violence to advance their agenda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-18-2011, 01:33 PM
 
11,371 posts, read 7,349,868 times
Reputation: 4524
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
I'm sure that Obama approves of people exposing themselves to children and that every other protester also will eventually expose themselves to children once George Soros and ACORN give them all the secret password.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2011, 01:34 PM
 
Location: New Jersey
12,764 posts, read 7,826,042 times
Reputation: 13083
You can't be serious..

If you are, you need help.

Believe it or not, Obama does not control the individual actions of 300 million citizens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2011, 01:34 PM
 
5,928 posts, read 4,546,015 times
Reputation: 6641
God bless that pervert.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2011, 01:40 PM
 
3,064 posts, read 2,241,520 times
Reputation: 967
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
God bless that pervert.
Thank you Nancy Pelosi.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2011, 01:42 PM
 
Location: New Jersey
12,764 posts, read 7,826,042 times
Reputation: 13083
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
Thank you Nancy Pelosi.
Is that who it was?

I thought the poster was that senator who needed such a wide stance when he relieved himself in a public bathroom that he 'accidentally' played footsie with the guy in the next stall...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2011, 01:45 PM
 
3,064 posts, read 2,241,520 times
Reputation: 967
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Just remember: Obama says he's on the side of the protestors!

Man accused of exposing self to children arrested | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

Meanwhile, nearly 1/3 of OWS approves of violence as a means to achieving their agenda:
Douglas Schoen: Polling the Occupy Wall Street Crowd - WSJ.com
Waaaaay too many disgusting incidents of this caliber at these protests to be called non-representative isolated incidents as supporters are constantly claiming.

This is what anarchy looks like. This is what our president supports?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2011, 01:47 PM
 
11,371 posts, read 7,349,868 times
Reputation: 4524
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
Waaaaay too many disgusting incidents of this caliber at these protests to be called non-representative isolated incidents as supporters are constantly claiming.

This is what anarchy looks like. This is what our president supports?
Are you suggesting that our president should support corporate greed and corporate dominance of our politics? Why should Obama support that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2011, 01:48 PM
 
Location: Here
10,864 posts, read 11,938,249 times
Reputation: 5985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Are you suggesting that our president should support corporate greed and corporate dominance of our politics? Why should Obama support that?
He already does, just like all his predecessors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2011, 01:49 PM
 
21,044 posts, read 19,562,296 times
Reputation: 5930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
I'm sure that Obama approves of people exposing themselves to children and that every other protester also will eventually expose themselves to children once George Soros and ACORN give them all the secret password.
Don't say that, she'll believe you!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
You can't be serious..

If you are, you need help.

Believe it or not, Obama does not control the individual actions of 300 million citizens.
Hard to believe you would have to point that out to a normal person....but...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top