Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 04:48 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times

Advertisements

I wonder how many of these questions any of those kids or even union members could answer. The ones at Oakland would have to be zero and most at New York would be very near that number.

BTW, how would any of you left leaners answer any of these oh so hard questions?

1. Who is the Father of OWS?

2. What role did SEIU play in planning this event?

3. Who is Stephen Lerner?

4. What is the Center for American Progress?

5. Who is George Soros? What is his relationship to CAP?

6, Does Soros pay his fair share of taxes?

7. If you were to plan economic collapse-- How long would it take between
the corrupt system we currently have and the new system yet to be
created?

8. Woud there be untended consequences?

9. Could people die?

10. If none, why? If yes estimate how many.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2011, 04:51 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,993,500 times
11. Will you be voting for Obama again in 2012?

If they say yes, then they just negated their entire message about Wall Street (since our politicians, including their perfect anti-Bush Leader of the Free World Barack Hussein Obama are bought, paid for, and owned by the corporate fat cats).

Old 10-18-2011, 04:55 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,515,537 times
My, you folks must feel intimidated. Why all of these threads on OWS?

Old 10-18-2011, 04:58 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
Intimidated? Not in the least. I'm actually embarrassed that so many American's are from the same vein. Just look at those fools. That's nothing but a walking-talking embarrassment to Progressivism!

Old 10-18-2011, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Intimidated? Not in the least. I'm actually embarrassed that so many American's are from the same vein. Just look at those fools. That's nothing but a walking-talking embarrassment to Progressivism!
I'm not a Progressive, but I support the protesters. The only problem I have with them is their slow movement to include government in their complaints. Government has had just as big of a hand in our mess as wall st., corporations and the federal reserve has. If the prosters start focusing their attention towards the government too, I will join them.

Old 10-18-2011, 05:09 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times
Quote:
I'm not a Progressive, but I support the protesters. The only problem I have with them is their slow movement to include government in their complaints. Government has had just as big of a hand in our mess as wall st., corporations and the federal reserve has. If the prosters start focusing their attention towards the government too, I will join them.
I agree with you. I've said all along that protesting Wall Street is a waste of time. Everything starts in Washington DC, but for some reason this point is completely lost on the OWS protesters. Either that, or they're afraid that protesting DC will further expose the Democrats (including the President) who are as equally corrupted by Wall Street influence as their GOP counterparts.

This is precisely why the OWS protest is a worthless waste of time and a total joke. Personally, i'd be mortified if I was a liberal right now, because OWS does nothing but make a fool of progressivism.

Old 10-18-2011, 05:12 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Which of those questions can you answer for me? Surely more than those college kids I have seen performing.

Old 10-18-2011, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I agree with you. I've said all along that protesting Wall Street is a waste of time. Everything starts in Washington DC, but for some reason this point is completely lost on the OWS protesters. Either that, or they're afraid that protesting DC will further expose the Democrats (including the President) who are as equally corrupted by Wall Street influence as their GOP counterparts.

This is precisely why the OWS protest is a worthless waste of time and a total joke. Personally, i'd be mortified if I was a liberal right now, because OWS does nothing but make a fool of progressivism.
These protests aren't worthless. The way I see it, it's a start. Once the federal reserve bank gets more attention from the protesters, I'm hopeful the government will be next. I can only hope.

Old 10-18-2011, 06:07 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,086,723 times
Do You really think that they have the intelligence to answer all those questions? Try maybe what day it it?

Old 10-18-2011, 06:16 PM

227 posts, read 140,943 times
Quote:
These protests aren't worthless. The way I see it, it's a start. Once the federal reserve bank gets more attention from the protesters, I'm hopeful the government will be next. I can only hope.

But the problem is now with SEIU and other unions involved they will never never go after Washington (Obama). That is the whole point of them getting insulted. They are not protesting the right people. The Gov is what made laws that Wall St uses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies