Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 03:21 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,954,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
This post really illustrates the problem here. The Palestinians want to establish a Muslim fundy state. How it that the "right" thing to do? She's not talking about fighting soldiers on a battlefield. She's talking about blowing civilians at pizza parlors so that Muslims can have a 23rd backwards Islamic hellhole.

I do not understand why that is a sympathetic goal. I will never, as long as I live, understand left wing sympathy for the backwards lunacy that is Islam nor will I understand the sympathy for a group of Muslim religious fanatics that are the Palestinians.
In fact. Palestinians hold fair and free elections. If they want to establish a Muslim fundie State that's none of yours or my business.

And how do you know she's not talking about fighting the IDF? Do you have Israeli ESP?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2011, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Oh nonsense. The Palestinians are not oppressed. They're brainwashed religious fanatics who have been fed a steady diet of nihilistic garbage by crazies in love with a 6th century pedophile. They could have had a state years ago. The "problem" is that they don't want a nice little state where Jews and Christians are welcomed as well as Muslims.

They want a Muslims only state where women are dirt. Just like all the other crazy, useless Muslim states in the world. I've never understood why any sane human being is expected to care if they get one. Or make excuses as to why they get to murder civilians at the local pizza parlor if they haven't.
Clearly an objective observer here. .....LOL The blockade on Gaza is just a minor issue in their human rights.

Here are five UN experts...lets see what they have to say about the Israeli blockade.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...78C59R20110913

Last edited by padcrasher; 10-19-2011 at 04:26 PM..

Old 10-19-2011, 03:28 PM

22,634 posts, read 14,905,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
What's wrong with giving your life for defense of our country?

Killing IDF soldiers in Palestine is not terrorism, it's the only right thing left to do.

Here is what she said exactly “I hope you will walk the same path we took and God willing, we will see some of you as martyrs,”

Good for her. Israel is a brutal occupation force.
I do not agree.

The Palestinian terrorists are just that - anti-Jewish terrorists who want to kill every Jewish man, woman, and child and utterly destroy Israel as an independent country. They also want to humiliate the world Jewish community by tearing down and desecrating all Jewish holy places, shrines and synagogues ... just as they did to the magnificent Churva Synagogue in Jerusalem over half a century ago.

It is not ALL their country. Tel Aviv, Hertzliya, Ramat Gan, Rishon-Le-Zion, Kiryat Shmona, etc., etc. are Jewish cities and have been for generations. The Palestinian territories belong to the Palestinians, and the Jewish areas belong to the Israelis. That is why peace loving people are working on a "two-state solution."

The Palestinian woman is sick in the head. As a parent I would NEVER advise my children to become terrorists.

BTW, I imagine if any of her kids turned out to be gay or lesbian you can be sure she would not shed a tear when the Palestinian authorities murder them ... because that is precisely what happens to LGBT people in the Palestinian Territories.

Old 10-19-2011, 03:31 PM

22,634 posts, read 14,905,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
In fact. Palestinians hold fair and free elections. If they want to establish a Muslim fundie State that's none of yours or my business.

And how do you know she's not talking about fighting the IDF? Do you have Israeli ESP?
No they don't.

It is an utterly corrupt political system riddled with cronyism, nepotism, and embezzlement.

Have you ever lived with a Palestinian family over there? I have.

Old 10-19-2011, 04:01 PM

515 posts, read 715,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post

Good movie about the desperation that drives young people to suicide to fight against oppression. Worth watching no matter ones viewpoint about Israel
Desperation, you call it? The reality is that it is indoctrination. Sheer, unrelenting indoctrination!

And don't discount the lust for cash on the part of the parents of the young, indoctrinated suicide bombers who are sent to murder civilians. You do realize that the parents get paid hard, cold cash for their kid's "martyrdom", don't you?

What kind of sick and evil creatures indoctrinate their own children so that said children become income producing by blowing themselves (and innocent civilians) to gory bits and pieces? Their very own children yet!

Beyond gut churning, disgusting people!

We should take the gloves off the Israelis and let them be rid of these sub humans once and for all.

Old 10-19-2011, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
No they don't.

It is an utterly corrupt political system riddled with cronyism, nepotism, and embezzlement.

Have you ever lived with a Palestinian family over there? I have.
In fact the elections were essentially fair and free as the UN observers report.

EU Election Observation Mission: West Bank & Gaza 2006 - Statement of preliminary conclusions and findings/Non-UN document (26 January 2006)

Right wing radical Jews lie about EVERYTHING.

Old 10-19-2011, 04:08 PM

39,810 posts, read 26,408,051 times
Quote:
A would-be Palestinian suicide bomber freed by Israel in the prisoner swap for soldier Gilad Schalit told cheering schoolchildren in the Gaza Strip the day after her release on Wednesday she hoped they would follow her example.
“I hope you will walk the same path we took and God willing, we will see some of you as martyrs,” Wafa al-Biss told dozens of children who came to her home in the northern Gaza Strip.
Biss was traveling to Beersheba’s Soroka hospital for medical treatment in 2005 when Israeli soldiers at the Erez border crossing noticed she was walking strangely. They found 10 kilograms (22 lbs) of explosives had been sewn into her underwear.
Israelis need to quit being so nice and civilized. Next time you catch someone wearing explosives, set off the explosives with them in it. Playing nice with rabid animals usually doesn't end well.

Old 10-19-2011, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Israelis need to quit being so nice and civilized. Next time you catch someone wearing explosives, set off the explosives with them in it. Playing nice with rabid animals usually doesn't end well.
That's right. Thank you for using terms these other Israeli apologists are too coy to use themselves. Palestinians are "rabid animals"...not human.

Unfortunatly, they must be killed in amounts large enough to keep the others in line....Just like the IDF did a few years ago in Gaza.

{the very defintion of terrorism}

Old 10-19-2011, 04:16 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,657,184 times
Quote:
This post really illustrates the problem here. The Palestinians want to establish a Muslim fundy state. How it that the "right" thing to do? She's not talking about fighting soldiers on a battlefield. She's talking about blowing civilians at pizza parlors so that Muslims can have a 23rd backwards Islamic hellhole.

I do not understand why that is a sympathetic goal. I will never, as long as I live, understand left wing sympathy for the backwards lunacy that is Islam nor will I understand the sympathy for a group of Muslim religious fanatics that are the Palestinians.
But these people you understand?

They want a 'fundy' state too don't they?

Israeli soldiers attacked by Jewish settlers

Illegal Jewish settlers continue attacks against Christian and Muslim places of worship

Old 10-19-2011, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
This is another big fraud that these right wing Likudniks in this forum like to pull.

They want you to think Israel is full of these secular, Western loving, Ashkenazi jews who love philosopy, and playing the violin.

Sorry. Those jews left for the most part. They live in the USA and Europe. They are severerly outnumbered.

What's left is these Russian emigres who brought their lawless, dog-eat-dog, culture, plus these low IQ Sephardim, radical settlers, and assorted right wing religious hardliners...This is who runs Israel today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies