Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 07:34 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,677,571 times

Advertisements

There is no such thing as free speech.

And the race card will always be thrown around...If I say I like white bunnies over brown ones, someone will call me racist.

We cannot escape the race card.

Old 10-19-2011, 07:34 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,046,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
What she said was hateful and could possibly be construed as inciting violence against a group of people who have been persecuted in the past.

I do think this administration should be standing up and speaking out against this increasingly nasty, bigoted rhetoric that we are hearing come out of OWS instead of speaking words of support for and blessing them. The fact that more of our government officials are not speaking out against it is shameful.
That's because most government officials know she speaks the truth... Zionists are not Jews...

Old 10-19-2011, 07:43 PM

3,064 posts, read 2,638,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
That's because most government officials know she speaks the truth... Zionists are not Jews...
She calls them "Jews." I think most people consider the Zionists to be Jews. This is dangerous ground. This is how it started in Germany, with the Jews being targeted for their business successes.

Anger directed at Corrupt Banksters is one thing (although I tend to think the anger should more rightly be targeted at our corrupt government that are the enablers) but to call out all this rage against the Zionist Jews is not right.

Please lets not go in this direction.

Old 10-19-2011, 07:45 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,414,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Substitute teacher Patricia McAllister was fired for saying the "Zionist Jews" who are running our banks "need to be run out of this country."

In defending herself, McAllister reiterated her belief that Jews are "destroying this nation."

Breitbart.tv » Fired LAUSD Teacher: ‘Anyone Who Speaks Against the Jews Are Called Racist Nowadays’
LOL I was right she was fired. I called it when I first saw the video. I mean really she gave them no choice she uttered her full name, place of work and she's not even unionized. She was asking for it. Probably wants to collect the UE.

Old 10-19-2011, 07:45 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,203,345 times
Do I want people spewing out hate filled rants teaching my children? No. Good for the district for firing her.

Old 10-19-2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:
She calls them "Jews." I think most people consider the Zionists to be Jews. This is dangerous ground. This is how it started in Germany, with the Jews being targeted for their business successes.

Anger directed at Corrupt Banksters is one thing (although I tend to think the anger should more rightly be targeted at our corrupt government that are the enablers) but to call out all this rage against the Zionist Jews is not right.

They are one in the same. Well not all Jews of course but if you're going against "Banksters" you're going to be going up against a lot of Jews.

Old 10-19-2011, 07:47 PM

Quote:

I'm afraid one has to in order to reveal the truth...

http://www.texemarrs.com/032007/syna...an_article.htm

Jews (Zionists) Who Are Not Jews

What is most fascinating, however, is that the scriptures clearly tell us that the evil leaders of this entity are not Jews! Yes, they say they are Jews, and the world recognizes them as Jews, even as "Israel," but they lie! Listen to what God's Word reveals:

"I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan." (Revelation 2:9)

Mind-boggling, isn't it? These wicked, world power-brokers want us to believe they are Jews; they boastfully lay claim to Israel as their heritage. But, in reality, they are blasphemous liars. What is going on here?

The masters of the Synagogue of Satan today possess extraordinary influence over the media. Most people believe in the pro-Zionist propaganda that gushes forth daily from Hollywood, New York, and Washington. It therefore stands to reason that the average world citizen easily falls for the Lie.

Old 10-19-2011, 07:47 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,075,211 times
This person had the title of 'teacher'. I can only imagine what she was telling kids during 'world history' classes. People like this have influence over your kids for 30 hours a week, 10 months a year. The influence is rearing its ugly head at Zuccotti Park.

Old 10-19-2011, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post

Anti-Semitic Protester at Occupy Wall Street - LA - YouTube

This is a post on the YouTube video saying she is the woman in the video..

This is Patricia McAllister of this video. I was called into the Los Angeles Unified School District Tue. 10/18/11, and they told me that I was fired! Mr. Ira Berman, a Jew, fired me. His number is: 213-241-6591 -- ira.berman@lausd.net. They have no right to dismiss me based on my own personal views, given on my own time, outside of the classroom. My 1st amendment rights have been violated. You cannot fire someone for telling the truth! I will see them in court. Thank you for your support.
And she will lose.

Old 10-19-2011, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
LOL I was right she was fired. I called it when I first saw the video. I mean really she gave them no choice she uttered her full name, place of work and she's not even unionized. She was asking for it. Probably wants to collect the UE.
She felt losing her job was worth it... Her comments were outside of work... Her 1st Amendment rights were violated... The Zionists hate the Constitution...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies