Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 11:22 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Chung Li-vowitz?

Quick spill your coffee on a napkin, then hold it up real close to your eye. Can't you see the stain is in the shape of a Jewish Star?

Coincidence? I think not.
Two Grand Trines, man.

Equiposturally disposed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2011, 11:34 AM

78,337 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Two Grand Trines, man.

Equiposturally disposed.
You might want to change brands of coffee. Maybe it's that special Halloween blend?

Old 10-24-2011, 01:56 PM

564 posts, read 892,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
First, how do you know that? Second, what type of person would even make that an issue to begin with? Third, why does someone's faith matter either way?

I'm no fan of big business trying to control the agenda, but turning this into an antisemitic rant is sick.
It always is, isn't it. Anytime anyone questions facts laid out...out comes the race card. I said nothing about Semitic, I just stated facts. Am I to believe anything at all pointed out about a certain race/sect/ or creed is a no-no? Why how can that be? I'm for the truth to ring.

Anti= Against, Semitic=Middle Eastern descent.
Here's a little kool-aid and some truth. My wife is Iranian-American, there can be no one to say I'm antisemitic or racist. Let's stick with the facts at hand shall we? Have a nice day

Old 10-24-2011, 02:02 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,201,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubbltunman View Post
It always is, isn't it. Anytime anyone questions facts laid out...out comes the race card. I said nothing about Semitic, I just stated facts. Am I to believe anything at all pointed out about a certain race/sect/ or creed is a no-no? Why how can that be? I'm for the truth to ring.

Here's a little kool-aid and some truth. My wife is Iranian-American, there can be no one to say I'm antisemitic or racist. Let's stick with the facts at hand shall we? Have a nice day
What does being Jewish have to do with anything--that's my question. I want big business out of government--I could absolutely care less if some of the players involved are Christian, Jewish, Buddist or Church of the pink polka dots--their faith has absolutely no bearing on the issue. The only thing that matters to me is if they're using their money to pay off politicians to get laws and regs changed in their favor. Anything else about them doesn't matter, and it's none of my business.

Old 10-24-2011, 02:18 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,585,697 times
Charlie Rose?...no wonder he was kissing a$$ with Timmy Geithner on the last show I watched. That ends that show for me.

Old 10-24-2011, 03:03 PM

78,337 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubbltunman View Post

Why don't you just come right out and say that X number of attendees are jewish? What's with all the hinting about gentiles and what not?

After that, then what is your point about there being Jews on the list? I mean if I show a list of people in the NY Symphony and say notice all the jewish names its one big shrug.

Basically, what is your point?

Old 10-24-2011, 08:28 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,804,086 times
Default Bilderberg Attendees

Who got to wear the funny hat and whip the naked virgin while riding on the shaved donkey this year?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies