Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 07:31 PM

812 posts, read 595,072 times

Advertisements

Does it bother any of you leftocrats that Ms. Clinton blew off the death of Quadaffi after he failed to duck. Did you think this was a bit callous. Moreover, aren't your muslim brethrin a bit callous in the way they treated the body?
It is said we gave Bin Laden a muslim funeral, cleaned the body and gave it respect. I'm thinking privately we smeared a little pig dung under his nose and slipped him into the water...but hey...even so would have been more honorable than the Muslim Brotherhood is treating Qadaffi.

I guess my real question is for all you folks out there that still compare the followers of Mohammed to the followers of Jesus, are you finding your moral equivolency here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2011, 07:48 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,768,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
Does it bother any of you leftocrats that Ms. Clinton blew off the death of Quadaffi after he failed to duck. Did you think this was a bit callous. Moreover, aren't your muslim brethrin a bit callous in the way they treated the body?
It is said we gave Bin Laden a muslim funeral, cleaned the body and gave it respect. I'm thinking privately we smeared a little pig dung under his nose and slipped him into the water...but hey...even so would have been more honorable than the Muslim Brotherhood is treating Qadaffi.

I guess my real question is for all you folks out there that still compare the followers of Mohammed to the followers of Jesus, are you finding your moral equivolency here?
Most people don't feel sorry for mass murderers.

Old 10-24-2011, 07:50 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,866,888 times
What about killing hundreds of innocent Pakistanis in bombing attacks,would the person who ordered such things be a mass murderer?

Old 10-24-2011, 07:52 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,194,123 times
We came, we saw, he died, then he rotted...

Muammar Gaddafi still on show, rotting as wrangling goes on - The Times of India (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/middle-east/Muammar-Gaddafi-still-on-show-rotting-as-wrangling-goes-on/articleshow/10477037.cms - broken link)

Old 10-24-2011, 07:53 PM

227 posts, read 140,927 times
I was have dragged him behind a horse til his head popped off.

Hang him in the town square from his feet and let the family members of all he killed beat him to an inch of his life.

F him

Old 10-24-2011, 07:59 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,228,906 times

Too callous?

Thus always to tyrants.

Old 10-24-2011, 08:01 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,348,947 times
Default We came, we saw, he died

Hillary has no class and could have possibly made herself a target with those words.

Old 10-24-2011, 08:03 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,768,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
What about killing hundreds of innocent Pakistanis in bombing attacks,would the person who ordered such things be a mass murderer?
No more than any other commander who was giving orders during war.

Old 10-24-2011, 08:04 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,479,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post

Muslim brethren? I'm not a muslim. As a rule, I don't cheer for the deaths of anyone, but I also won't shed any tears for Qaddafi either. Once he was captured, his end was going to be rough. Sorry, I cannot feel sorry for the man. And frankly, neither would any conservative here if a Republican were in office right now.

Not all leftists are pacifists.

Old 10-24-2011, 08:55 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,040,586 times
Oh, goodness another right wing pity party for a murderous dictator!

My how times have changed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies