Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 07:56 AM

42 posts, read 63,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
this! I'm white, and i can tell you this. I don't care what color someone is, if you act like a pos thug and terrorize others you are the lowest of low, and i will treat you as such! It's that f***n' simple people! I make no distinctions! Were it a group of white people doing it a black person i would feel the exact same way! Regardless, black, white, purple, if you attack me, i will defend myself! And it's a good bet that regardless of color of the group that once i got out of the hospital, myself and a couple of others would go looking for the group and take care of business! Can't it just be seen as such without all of the racism and bigotry??? And i'm talking about both sides! Why stoop to the level of these bigoted punks? In 2011 shouldn't we all be better than that?
good post by the way im black!!!! Its not a racist thing its ignorant youth with nothing to do who instead of doing something contsructive to do they construct something to do!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2011, 08:02 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,951,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkronOhio44320 View Post
good post by the way im black!!!! Its not a racist thing its ignorant youth with nothing to do who instead of doing something contsructive to do they construct something to do!

Right! I'm an equal opportunity hater when it comes to bigotry! Again, I make no distinctions! Treat others how you want to be treated, and the world will be a better place.

Old 10-26-2011, 08:07 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,557,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Kim View Post
Meals on Wheels is among the 1%. Who knew?
These idiots attack someone coming to help their neighbor - nice!

Old 10-26-2011, 11:17 AM

22,634 posts, read 14,893,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Why were the flash mobs in Philly news,were people hurt?
Mostly it was some innocent pedestrians who were shoved or pushed. Vandalism to shop windows and even some cars were vandalized.

I know of one instance where an elderly man was pushed to the ground and he suffered a broken bone and had to be rushed to the hospital.

This city depends a lot on tourism ... we get visitors from around the country and from other countries as well ... to visit our historic sites, museums, cultural venues, etc. We cannot afford to get the reputation as a place where visitors feel unsafe.

This vile and criminal behavior must be dealt with severity and zero tolerance.

Apparently the flash mobs are facilitated by the use of cell phones, Twitter, and Facebook. Youngsters looking for trouble can now organize effortlessly. It is juvenile mischief, and the perpetrators are always young kids - usually as young as 9 or 10 up to about 18.

Old 10-30-2011, 07:41 PM

2,674 posts, read 4,382,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahnyc View Post
Just another joy of diversity. I wonder if these Black kids would enjoy living in a country their people run like some successful Liberia or Uganda.

If they hate White people so much I would pay for them to go home and live in paradise.

We need to get nonsense. Black people are way too violent and something needs to be done. They contribute nothing, take everything and are overall a burden on the country. That's why every majority Black country is a disaster.
This is a very scary and dangerous notion. I assume you're of the 1%.

Old 10-30-2011, 09:48 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,918,849 times
To any kids reading this that may be involved in flash mobs... Do not try this on a tractor trailer with an old wrinkled guy in it... I will run over you and my name is NOT Reginald Denny.......

Old 10-30-2011, 10:09 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,015,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OddBall84 View Post
Teen mobs harass motorists - Peoria, IL - pjstar.com

Doesn't surprise me.Maybe when one of these thugs gets their head blown off it will make the rest take heed.
Sadly that needs to happen soon for these people to get the hint.

Old 10-31-2011, 01:51 AM

This is a direct result of the change that has been brought about by the liberal community of this nation. These young people needed discipline, and to be taught to respect others. Instead our legislators have taken the tools away from parents to give that discipline and to teach that respect. We didn't see this when we were young. Why? Because by and large our parents did a better job of raising us. Kids have to stop having kids and then turning them out on the street and we have to teach our children that you don't start a family until you can afford to, and to take care of them properly. As long as we are rewarding bad behavior this mentality will continue. You get pregnant? No problem..Go get your free housing, food stamps and your welfare check. You don't have to listen to your parents, just do what you please and the government will care for you. This is exactly what is crumbling our society today. Contrary to Hillarys belief that it takes a village to raise a child, it takes two strong parents with ideals and commitment to the best interest of their children.

Old 10-31-2011, 01:56 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,268,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
These young people needed discipline, and to be taught to respect others. Instead our legislators have taken the tools away from parents to give that discipline and to teach that respect.
That only applies to poor parents. I know plenty of parents who have taught their kids to respect, I've also known many who haven't. Stop blaming the government for everything, especially poor parenting.

Old 10-31-2011, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
That only applies to poor parents. I know plenty of parents who have taught their kids to respect, I've also known many who haven't. Stop blaming the government for everything, especially poor parenting.
The government panders to poor parenting and encourages young people to make poor decisions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies