Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 10:11 AM

529 posts, read 363,769 times

Advertisements

LiveLeak.com - CNN EXPOSES OBAMA'S STEALTH PLAN TO TAKE AWAY OUR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2011, 10:12 AM

78,382 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♪♫♪♪♫♫♪♥ View Post
You can search this yourself, you know. It took me all of 10 seconds, if that. The test is real, but it's just a test of a nationwide emergency broadcast system, not a censorship conspiracy like some congnitively-challenged chumps so desperately want the world to believe.
Most of the time around here doing this will just get you the standard "well your just a sheeple that believes the mainstream media" response.

So, my doing even a 10 second google search depends on my mood and the fact that, you know, one of the other sheeple will do it for me.

Old 10-27-2011, 10:13 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,183,316 times
I've got CDs and cassettes. Most radio stations suck anyway.

Old 10-27-2011, 10:13 AM

It will happen after he is re elected driller. He has nothing to lose then.He is already acting like a dictator by bypassing congress to make things the way he wants.

Old 10-27-2011, 10:14 AM

78,382 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr1ller View Post
you guys have been saying crap like this since he entered the office. Im still waiting
ohh, and when is he gonna take away your guns? Im still waiting on that too.
They said the same thing about Bush and Clinton. FEMA camps, martial law, blah blah blah.

Hey oddball, were you one of the rubes that paid double for guns and ammo back in 2008 too? LOL.

Old 10-27-2011, 10:15 AM

Actually slick its not an opinion piece try looking up the small arms treaty its real. Christ sakes.
Wait what's that? Oh yeah its crickets...try doing some research instead of taking hook line and sinker whatever your messiah says.
U.S. Rep to U.N. says Obama wants Senate to ratify arms treaty

Old 10-27-2011, 10:16 AM

U.S. Rep to U.N. Says Obama Wants Senate to Ratify Arms Treaty -- BELLEVUE, Wash., Oct. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

Old 10-27-2011, 10:21 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,006,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr1ller View Post
you guys have been saying crap like this since he entered the office. Im still waiting
ohh, and when is he gonna take away your guns? Im still waiting on that too.
You are being silly.

President Clinton already took away all guns. Indeed, he also imposed "Marshall" law, if I recall the warnings correctly.

Seriously, I recall the day that President Bush was to be sworn into office. I was listening to Rush that morning. Rush took a call from a guy who swore that he was in D.C. and that Clinton had 'called out the tanks' to take over the city and stop the swearing-in ceremony. The guy swore that he was looking right at the army tanks.

Rush, of course, simply chuckled, made some remark about it be 'pretty early in the morning' for adult beverages, and moved on.

Ah! I bet the various political boards were full of stories like that, on that fateful day.

Old 10-27-2011, 10:35 AM

26,563 posts, read 14,439,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
They said the same thing about Bush and Clinton. FEMA camps, martial law, blah blah blah.
my favorite was the belief that there were special bar codes on the backs of certain freeway signs to guide the invading UN forces. i never understood how that was more efficient then just pulling over to a 7-11 and picking up a AAA map.

the first i heard of this was the early 90's ( altho it prob pre-dates ). still waiting on the hordes of blue capped direction challenged invaders.

Old 10-27-2011, 10:50 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,000,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
If not get ready because on November 9 at 1:00 central or 2:00 eastern the government will be shutting down all radio, tv and even C-D for 3 1/2 minutes. This is part of a test to see what they can do and if it can work so well.

Can you think of any other times that the government has done something like this in the name of care of the people? I can think of several but it is so obvious that pure censorship is what Cass is aiming at, this time.
Wouldn't surprise me if the orator starting using this to make his campaign speeches.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies