Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2011, 10:25 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Kim View Post
You'd abort a child because you did not want to get gas?
That wasn't your question. your question was:

Quote:
Babies harm women most women?
And we listed all of the ailments that being pregnant causes to women, many of them VERY harmful.

You never want to go through what happens when a woman is diagnosed with an Ectopic pregnancy.

Never in any of our answers did we associate that list of ailments as reasons to have abortions (except in the case of Ectopic Pregancies since it can actually kill the mother).

I dont care what any woman's reason to have abortion is (if it a danger to her life, financial reasons or simply she views it as a birth control method). That is her business and it's not my right to know what her reasons are nor to enforce my opinions on her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2011, 10:26 PM

1,568 posts, read 1,551,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
That wasn't your question. your question was:

And we listed all of the ailments that being pregnant causes to women, many of them VERY harmful.

You never want to go through what happens when a woman is diagnosed with an Ectopic pregnancy.

Never in any of our answers did we associate that list of ailments as reasons to have abortions (except in the case of Ectopic Pregancies since it can actually kill the mother).

I dont care what any woman's reason to have abortion is (if it a danger to her life, financial reasons or simply she views it as a birth control method). That is her business and it's not my right to know what her reasons are nor to enforce my opinions on her.
And what percent of abortions are due to Ectopic pregnancies, compared to, say, birth control?

Old 10-26-2011, 10:27 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
How many were given the opprotunity. Its not like you can raise your hand and poof you have a child.
Have they even tried, or is it all lip service and an attempt to put their beliefs on women?
Do they foster? That's always a possibility.
There's big brothers & sisters and numerous other groups where you can mentor.

Are any of those being participated in or is it simply a control issue towards women?

Old 10-26-2011, 10:28 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,742 times
Quote:
And what percent of abortions are due to Ectopic pregnancies, compared to, say, birth control?
None of my business. For me, I personally knew 5 women who were diagnosed with Ectopic pregnancies and had to abort. Four of my classmates have had miscarriages.

Birth control isn't 100% effective btw (that's how my mother got pregnant). and some religions do not allow you to use birth control.

and you again change the subject. You asked how babies can harm mothers, and you got your list, then you suddenly turn around and say that list is a list of reasons to have abortions; That is something that we didn't claim. YOU made that claim

Your logic is lacking.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:29 PM

1,147 posts, read 908,969 times
Quote:
But *you* want *me* to feed them.

What did I do to subsidize your bad choices?

hahahahahahahaha

What did the fetus do that you want to force them to be born into a life of poverty? Because their parents made a bad decision?

...and don't even use the word "adoption". Pregnancy isn't free. The whole process, if you really want a healthy kid, is expensive.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:29 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
Quote:
I raised all the babies I made.

Where does this daisy chain entitlement mentality come from?

"Give me an abortion, and if you don't give me an abortion then raise my baby."
Put your time where your mouth is.
You want to force people to raise kids that they don't want, because as you put it so many times, women are stupid.

There's enough child abuse already.

It's the hypocrisy. It's always the hypocrisy.

Quote:
False alternative.

She could leave the baby at a fire station or a hospital no questions asked.
So you want to force women to be an incubator; to do something against her will?

It's always an alternative.
It's easy to give lip service to your beliefs, hard to live them.
This is a prime example.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:30 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
The main thing pregnant women face (besides the evil cost of having to feed another "parasite") is getting fat. There's usually a 30 to 40 pound weight gain from having to feed that evil bastard.

Then, of course, you have stretched skin. What a freaking plague on humanity stretch marks are.

Last, but not least, you have a discombobulated vagina. You'll never "catch" a 7th and 8th sperm donor like that.

How can life promulgate itself when being pregnant is such a disease on the body?

Old 10-26-2011, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
You want to force people to raise kids that they don't want, because as you put it so many times, women are stupid.

Please quote where I said women were stupid.

Why do bad decisions demand entitlement?

Old 10-26-2011, 10:31 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post

It's not the child abuse. It's the body abuse of having to go through such an evil process of having a baby... I mean parasite.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
The main thing pregnant women face (besides the evil cost of having to feed another "parasite") is getting fat. There's usually a 30 to 40 pound weight gain from having to feed that evil bastard.

Then, of course, you have stretched skin. What a freaking plague on humanity stretch marks are.

Last, but not least, you have a discombobulated vagina. You'll never "catch" a 7th and 8th sperm donor like that.

How can life promulgate itself when being pregnant is such a disease on the body?
Yeah, the perpetuation of humanity is just a disease, oh boy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies