Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 01:16 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,405,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Had2SaySumthin View Post
I would post links but they're all to sites that you would say aren't accurate. I'm just shocked that you believe folks are fighting over $50k, lol.

I think I was making that back in 1998.
That's one of their most basic demands. Who cares how much you make except yourself? Well, and all those people you seem to want to use for vote-gathering.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2011, 02:26 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,923,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
This was from a tea party rally where supporters were carrying assault rifles and handguns.

Help Us Scott McAdams You're Our Only Hope - YouTube

Otherwise the tea party rallies have been highly orchestrated and only a few hours in length before the buses they came in on need to get their supporters back to the nursing homes on time to catch O'Reilly Though we have seen from these short gathering numerous assaults and acts of violence from the tea party.
If they were at the caliber of the OWS protests, going on over a month, nationwide 24 hours a day, you can bet there would be rampant violence, likely shootings, and other acts of terror.
Please document these acts of violence that you say occurred at a tea party rally... Were these people who were armed, legally armed? If I go to one, I will be armed and guess what.... It's completely legal...

Old 10-30-2011, 02:41 PM

773 posts, read 502,832 times
You have to respect the OWS mobs on being smart. I mean they realize the best way to get a good paying job is to be seen on national TV, unkept, screaming expletives at the camera, smoking a doobie, while taking a crap on a cop car.

I mean anyone with a brain knows that is exactly what all fortune 500 companies are looking for in their next hire.

Old 10-30-2011, 03:35 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,501,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
From what I've seen, the Occupy events have been much more violent and uncivilized. I wish it weren't true because I generally support liberal causes.

I thought it was terrible when a tea partier spit in a Congressman's face outside the steps of the Capitol in DC, but that's turned out to be child's play compared to the outlandish behavior at some of these Occupy events.
The so-called spitting never happened. Drudge offered a 100,000 dollar reward for anyone who could offer proof and it was never offered because it simply did not happen. The left constantly tried to call the tea party violent and racist and that accusation fell apart for lack of any evidence every time, as often happens when the left goes slinging their mud.

Old 10-30-2011, 03:36 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,501,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
This was from a tea party rally where supporters were carrying assault rifles and handguns.

Help Us Scott McAdams You're Our Only Hope - YouTube

Otherwise the tea party rallies have been highly orchestrated and only a few hours in length before the buses they came in on need to get their supporters back to the nursing homes on time to catch O'Reilly Though we have seen from these short gathering numerous assaults and acts of violence from the tea party.
If they were at the caliber of the OWS protests, going on over a month, nationwide 24 hours a day, you can bet there would be rampant violence, likely shootings, and other acts of terror.
ZOMG the tea party people were carrying guns as they are allowed to by the Constitution?? HOW VIOLENT OF THEM!!!!

Old 10-30-2011, 03:41 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,758,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
From what I've seen, the Occupy events have been much more violent and uncivilized. I wish it weren't true because I generally support liberal causes.

I thought it was terrible when a tea partier spit in a Congressman's face outside the steps of the Capitol in DC, but that's turned out to be child's play compared to the outlandish behavior at some of these Occupy events.
Plus the fact that nobody spit on anyone. It was all made up and an outright LIE from the left.

Old 10-30-2011, 03:49 PM

7,795 posts, read 6,366,958 times
There have been more sexual assaults at these Occupy events than at David Copperfield's Rape Island and Ben Roethlisberger's dorm room combined.

Old 10-30-2011, 04:02 PM

773 posts, read 502,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
There have been more sexual assaults at these Occupy events than at David Copperfield's Rape Island and Ben Roethlisberger's dorm room combined.
Yes, but they were passive, peaceful sexual assaults according to the left wingnuts.

Old 05-19-2012, 05:11 PM

1,328 posts, read 3,173,366 times
I don't know, but considering the Tea Party supports the system, why would they even feel the need to be violent towards them?

Old 05-19-2012, 05:24 PM

38,627 posts, read 26,311,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Spit in his face?
Really?

guy was shouting 'kill the bill' and sprayed the words...even the congressman didn't believe he was spit upon.

Emanuel Cleaver Backpedals on Tea Party Spit Claim « The Republican Heretic

No comparison between Wall St Pros and Tparty. not worthy of discussion as clear evidence is available to answer that question even before it is asked.

Ah yes, the infamous "say it, don't spray it" incident.

Shame no one ever claimed Breitbart's $100K.

Must have been a weird effect from solar activity that wiped-out all those recordings of racial epithets being used on Lewis.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies