U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 10:24 PM

7,022 posts, read 5,991,748 times

Advertisements

How's that diversity working out for you?

Critical Split: Sharia breeds anger in Germany - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2011, 10:29 PM

14,095 posts, read 23,675,494 times
Buh buh buh it's a religion of peace! Sure, but only if you become Muslim and abide by Sharia law.

Old 10-30-2011, 10:31 PM

13,694 posts, read 15,632,430 times
The only answer is to return the ninjas to the nations they came from.

They are ONLY living outside of nations where their religion is prevalent for one reason: to spread Islam.

(Another reason why I call them Ninjas is because they operate covertly)

Old 10-30-2011, 10:38 PM

2,526 posts, read 2,598,519 times
Ghosts of the past.

They are so afraid of being labeled xenophobic (or, dare I say it? Nazis) that they'd rather be hit over the head (or stoned, if you prefer) than be critical of their immigrants. German culture and society have already changed tremendously - it's not the Germany it was just 20 years ago. This nation has already lost much of its identity in the name of "Multikulti."

Old 10-30-2011, 11:15 PM

25,059 posts, read 23,157,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
Ghosts of the past.

They are so afraid of being labeled xenophobic (or, dare I say it? Nazis) that they'd rather be hit over the head (or stoned, if you prefer) than be critical of their immigrants. German culture and society have already changed tremendously - it's not the Germany it was just 20 years ago. This nation has already lost much of its identity in the name of "Multikulti."
It's not just Germany. Even countries like the UK, which has no Nazi past, get so wound up and in knots if someone accuses you of "offending" a Muslim. In the UK, accusing someone of racism is almost like accusing someone of rape here. Of course, the idiots in Europe equate Islam with race, when Islam is a religious belief system, not a race.

Old 10-30-2011, 11:23 PM

3,359 posts, read 10,907,213 times
I actually had to watch this several times because I thought I heard that education minister wrong when he said that there isn't a passage in the koran which says you have to persecute or strike non believers, and that he thought teaching islam to german national students would teach them about peace. No, it only says that you have to convert or kill them. And as far as teaching peace...

Someone has certainly pulled the wool over his eyes without mercy. I hope they have home schooling there because it appears that german schools are now madrassas.

Old 10-30-2011, 11:27 PM

2,526 posts, read 2,598,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
It's not just Germany. Even countries like the UK, which has no Nazi past, get so wound up and in knots if someone accuses you of "offending" a Muslim. In the UK, accusing someone of racism is almost like accusing someone of rape here. Of course, the idiots in Europe equate Islam with race, when Islam is a religious belief system, not a race.
The UK is way over the top when it comes to political correctness. I am all for being sensitive toward others and I have no problem with educating the public that something is offensive, but does it really have to get to the point where you lose your identity?

Going to England, I want to see pasty white people with big ears (or whatever the stereotype may be) and not a bunch of Bangladeshis. I want to eat fish and chips, not a curry. And give me sweet beans for breakfast, too.

In Germany, I want to eat a Currywurst - without having to drive or walk past ten Döner shops before I find a traditional Imbiss. I love Döner, but does it really need to be the predominant fast food in a country that already had such a staple?

Old 10-30-2011, 11:37 PM

1,028 posts, read 1,143,090 times
All I read is a bunch of complaints. Instead, why don't you spell out, in a coherent and rational paragraph, the exact threat we face in the U.S. from Muslim immigration, and why our laws, judicial system and law enforcement won't be able to prevent said threat, and then what we should do about this threat. This is not a sarcastic request, I'm genuinely interested in what the exact point of all these post on Muslims and Sharia law.

Old 10-31-2011, 12:01 AM

3,359 posts, read 10,907,213 times
It's to point out what is happening in europe in that they are purposely trying to take over the countries they have so heavily immigrated to in order to convert them little by little and largely by deception or indimidation.

For instance there are now sections of london where government ministers are under threat of death if they enter. This is creating a country within a country and one which is expanding in size, influence, and militarism. It is devastating their social safety net as muslim men will have several families as is their religious sharia custom all of whom have their own households paid for by their host countries. Teaching inaccuries about the religion in public schools to innocent children as above is another. Trying to bend over backwards to accomdate a group whose aim is to destroy you is something to be aware of.

Old 10-31-2011, 12:13 AM

11,535 posts, read 8,780,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
The UK is way over the top when it comes to political correctness. I am all for being sensitive toward others and I have no problem with educating the public that something is offensive, but does it really have to get to the point where you lose your identity?

Going to England, I want to see pasty white people with big ears (or whatever the stereotype may be) and not a bunch of Bangladeshis. I want to eat fish and chips, not a curry. And give me sweet beans for breakfast, too.

In Germany, I want to eat a Currywurst - without having to drive or walk past ten Döner shops before I find a traditional Imbiss. I love Döner, but does it really need to be the predominant fast food in a country that already had such a staple?
What kind of people do you want to see in the USA? What about food?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies