Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2011, 01:53 AM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times

Advertisements

Time to take out the trash.

“I think he’s been a mistake from the very beginning,” Burton told TheDC in a phone interview.
“When I was chairman of government reform and oversight during the Clinton administration, we had Holder before my committee a number of times and he misled the committee. In fact, he lied. During his confirmation in the Senate, I sent a letter to the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, [Sen. Patrick] Leahy, and I sent it to the other members of the committee as well, and I cited specific cases where Holder had not been straight with the committee and I said he should not be confirmed.”
[LEFT]
Read more: Eric Holder Resignation | Congressional Calls | The Daily Caller
[/LEFT]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2011, 01:56 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,932,912 times
Holder will not resign short of being hauled off in handcuffs. This man has no scrupels or conscious.

Old 10-31-2011, 06:51 AM

If he doesn't watch his back he could turn up under a tree with a gunshot to his head and his office looted. Of course Hillary is in charge of Iraq now so whe's busy.

Old 10-31-2011, 07:03 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Time to take out the trash.

“I think he’s been a mistake from the very beginning,” Burton told TheDC in a phone interview.
“When I was chairman of government reform and oversight during the Clinton administration, we had Holder before my committee a number of times and he misled the committee. In fact, he lied. During his confirmation in the Senate, I sent a letter to the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, [Sen. Patrick] Leahy, and I sent it to the other members of the committee as well, and I cited specific cases where Holder had not been straight with the committee and I said he should not be confirmed.”
[LEFT]
Read more: Eric Holder Resignation | Congressional Calls | The Daily Caller
[/LEFT]

The 2nd amendment was placed in the US Constitution for a reason.

It has been exposed, that the 2nd amendment was going to be framed for a crime it did not commit. The goal to restrict our 2nd amendment rights, so the Federal government has the ultimate power.

It has been almost 150 years since our 2nd amendment rights have had to be put to use.

I see it coming back in a big way. People are collecting arsenals.

I foresee a violent revolution with bloodshed, no matter which direction this nation chooses Nov. 2012. The 2012 election will be the trigger.

Old 10-31-2011, 07:05 AM

I wouldn't go that far. Maybe shoot some rioters coming down your block when the left really gets things going in the spring.

Old 10-31-2011, 07:11 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I wouldn't go that far. Maybe shoot some rioters coming down your block when the left really gets things going in the spring.

If it goes as predicted, the Conservative movement will take another big bite out of National, State and even local legislatures Nov. 2012.

The call for violence has been announced over and over by the Progressive movement.

I predict, if Obama gets back in the Whitehouse, there will be an assassination attempt, by some crazed Conservative redneck.

Remember, We the People have more power under our US Constitutional rights, than the Federal Government ever had under Executive order.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies