Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 06:46 PM

1,417 posts, read 2,180,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Had2SaySumthin View Post
Old people suck, and I have no sympathy for them. They're always in the way. They're obstinate. They vote so bad you can't tell if they're morbidly selfish or just inbred....................... and they smell.

If a 200 foot walk will kill them I say put the handi spots 300 feet away from the door.
Okay...so you are an A$$ with a sense of humor.

Old 11-01-2011, 06:51 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsjacob38 View Post
because they are too lazy to walk? Today was the first time in my life Ive ever gone to Walmart, usually I go to target. It was disgusting to say the least. Not only did I see two hippos riding electric carts because they were too lazy to walk, I saw a child walking with his parents with no shoes on and a soiled diaper barely clinging on to him. So anyway, I get home and researched the Walton family briefly, the folks that started Walmart, and it turns out they were staunch Republicans and large Republican campaign contributers. Perhaps no other company has done more to hurt communities and small business in this nation than Walmart! just remember where it got its roots from!
We don't know why they are fat.. they could have been thin and then couldn't phyically walk and gained the weight.

I know of someone who had a terrific fall off a ladder and hurt their back and leg. They gained weight over the years because they could not be active. Some people gain weight easier than others.

Look at Oprah. She has that weight issue always. I have known some skinnies that could eat like a horse and chubby people eat salads and very active.. one can't make a saint bernard into a poodle.. We are all made differently. Just thank God you don't have weight issues as many do.

Sure , there are others who eat everything and are fat. Some hardly eat anything and are overweight because of other issues.

Old 11-01-2011, 06:51 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,033,288 times
Quote:
because they are too lazy to walk? Today was the first time in my life Ive ever gone to Walmart, usually I go to target. It was disgusting to say the least. Not only did I see two hippos riding electric carts because they were too lazy to walk, I saw a child walking with his parents with no shoes on and a soiled diaper barely clinging on to him. So anyway, I get home and researched the Walton family briefly, the folks that started Walmart, and it turns out they were staunch Republicans and large Republican campaign contributers. Perhaps no other company has done more to hurt communities and small business in this nation than Walmart! just remember where it got its roots from!
You need some motive for this thread other than mean-spiritied cruelty. You had two directions to go. One would be to go with the notion that we are an overweight nation and Walmart seemingly draws all of them. It would be a kind of sociological/health thread.

The other option was to go with some sort of "fat person" humor. It requires that there is a genuine attempted to be funny and at the same time a distinct attempt to avoid outright cruelty. When it comes to humor, it is more/less okay to be offensive, but not okay to be outright cruel. But anyway, you went with neither a sociological angle, or humor. Another words, you went with nothing. However obviously the thread did accomplish something positive. After all, you read all the way down through this informative post.

Old 11-01-2011, 06:54 PM

1,147 posts, read 909,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalileoSmith View Post
You need some motive for this thread other than mean-spiritied cruelty. You had two directions to go. One would be to go with the notion that we are an overweight nation and Walmart seemingly draws all of them. It would be a kind of sociological/health thread.

The other option was to go with some sort of "fat person" humor. It requires that there is a genuine attempted to be funny and at the same time a distinct attempt to avoid outright cruelty. When it comes to humor, it is more/less okay to be offensive, but not okay to be outright cruel. But anyway, you went with neither or, best I can tell, nothing. However obviously the thread did accomplish something positive. After all, you read all the way down through this informative post.
Right. For instance "That's not a scooter. That's a chair running for its life."

Old 11-01-2011, 06:55 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,033,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Had2SaySumthin View Post
Right. For instance "That's not a scooter. That's a chair running for its life."
Da-bump.. chish

Old 11-01-2011, 06:59 PM

1,568 posts, read 1,551,597 times
Hey, look at all the compassion for someone with a health problem!

Old 11-01-2011, 07:01 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,870,736 times
Quote:
What's worse is when you have 2 of them side by side grazing and blocking the aisles.

And when you see them in the food aisles loading up their carts with tons of junk food and high fat items.

BTW it's usually the morbidly obese in this country complaining that they are starving LOL !!!

This has NOTHING to do with Republicans, if you're too damn fat it's your own fault .

There is no big secret to 99% of this country's obesity epidemic.

Less food eaten + more exercise = being fit. Anything else is just another excuse !!!

Old 11-01-2011, 07:04 PM

1,440 posts, read 1,169,843 times
This is truly disgusting.

Not all "fat pigs" just won't get off their asses and exercise or stop eating.

I gained weight while I was depressed and a lot more from the medication I was on. I've lost most of it fortunately, but I certainly didn't gain weight from refusal to stop eating.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:05 PM

1,568 posts, read 1,551,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpanda View Post

I gained weight while I was depressed and a lot more from the medication I was on. I've lost most of it fortunately, but I certainly didn't gain weight from refusal to stop eating.
Do you know why they are fat?

Old 11-01-2011, 07:07 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,870,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpanda View Post

So you admit you did this to yourself ???

And you corrected it yourself ???

What's your point ???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies