Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2011, 12:46 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,811,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
Our whites necks are redder than yours.
Lack of blood flow? Seek help.

Old 11-02-2011, 01:48 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,300,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I love it when these people allow their racism to bubble up in the course of their irrational banter about politics. I wonder if she knows how offensive such a statement sounds? Of course, she probably does not, as being offensive is the only way she can keep her name in the headlines.

Ann Coulter On Herman Cain: 'Our Blacks Are So Much Better Than Their Blacks' (VIDEO)
I don't think stating a point of fact can be called "racist", and I don't find the statement offensive in any way.

Can you tell me why it is offensive to you, and why you think it was "racist"?

Perhaps there is a new definition of "racism" that I am unaware of?

Ann was right, however. Just, contrast black Republicans with any black Democrat you can name. By-and-large, they are more articulate, appear to be better educated (Condoleeza Rice, Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, Allen West, Ken Blackwell, to name a few) than any black Democrat you can name.

Then listen to the stupidity of people like Cynthia McKinney, Jesse Jackson, Charles Rangle, and others in the Democrat Party. You'll see what I mean.

Old 11-02-2011, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Ann is right, again.
Ann knows liberals like the back of her hand. She is always right on target with her assesment of any leftist attack on conservatives.

Herman Cain is a smart man, and I support him 100%. If he is our nominee, I will be proud to vote for him.

Old 11-02-2011, 01:53 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,860,268 times
What she said was: Black + Republican > Black + Democrat. It's like algebra. You can subtract "black" from both sides and then it's not racist, okay lefties?

Old 11-02-2011, 01:53 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,824,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I love it when these people allow their racism to bubble up in the course of their irrational banter about politics. I wonder if she knows how offensive such a statement sounds? Of course, she probably does not, as being offensive is the only way she can keep her name in the headlines.

Ann Coulter On Herman Cain: 'Our Blacks Are So Much Better Than Their Blacks' (VIDEO)
Hey it brings in the $$$$$$ why not?

Old 11-02-2011, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Oh, god, I couldn't believe that when I heard it. Well, actually I could. But that's so bad - even for him.... I mean her.
I didn't hear it, but I read the transcipt. I thought it was hilariously funny, and she was absolutely right. I know what she was saying. Perhaps she could have put it a different way. Oh, well. Hahaha.

Old 11-02-2011, 01:57 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
What she said was: Black + Republican > Black + Democrat. It's like algebra. You can subtract "black" from both sides and then it's not racist, okay lefties?

Blacks shouldn't have been part of the equation in the first place. If she had left race out of it, this wouldn't be a discussion.

Old 11-02-2011, 01:59 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,933,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I don't think stating a point of fact can be called "racist", and I don't find the statement offensive in any way.

Can you tell me why it is offensive to you, and why you think it was "racist"?

Perhaps there is a new definition of "racism" that I am unaware of?

Ann was right, however. Just, contrast black Republicans with any black Democrat you can name. By-and-large, they are more articulate, appear to be better educated (Condoleeza Rice, Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, Allen West, Ken Blackwell, to name a few) than any black Democrat you can name.

Then listen to the stupidity of people like Cynthia McKinney, Jesse Jackson, Charles Rangle, and others in the Democrat Party. You'll see what I mean.
C. Powell

Old 11-02-2011, 02:00 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,860,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Blacks shouldn't have been part of the equation in the first place. If she had left race out of it, this wouldn't be a discussion.
Well she didn't, and I'll go as far as to say it was "insensitive" but that doesn't make her a racist. Or maybe you can break it down for me and explain how that leads you to the conclusion that Ann Coulter doesn't like black people?

Old 11-02-2011, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
He is an idiot.
Obama is the idiot.

Tell, me: What has Obama ever accomplished in his life? NOTHING. He has been nothing but a "community organizer" (activist/agitator) his entire life, except for the brief period he partially participated as a US Senator (partially, because he didn't do anything there either).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies