Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 07:28 AM

994 posts, read 1,678,861 times

Advertisements

Disclaimer - This video is graphic and will boil your blood.

Some more info - http://torrentfreak.com/video-judge-...nloads-111102/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml
What do you guys think of this?

Alternate video link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4WkP...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by penguin_kernel; 11-02-2011 at 08:28 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2011, 08:24 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,919,030 times
OMG. This is not my state so there is very little that I can do, but those of you in Texas can certainly do something. Contact the States Judicial office through the Texas Supreme Courts website to lodge a complaint.

OF course that is unless you from Texas believe this is what passes for a real Judge in Texas.

A little more information on the honorable William Adams.

Judge William Adams - Encyclopedia Dramatica (http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Judge_William_Adams - broken link)

Old 11-02-2011, 08:28 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,946,456 times
I heard a clip of this on Rover's Morning Glory (local Cleveland talk show host). I only caught the tail end of it, as I was pulling into work. Talk about disturbing! I have no issues with spanking your kids when it is needed, but this is flat out abuse! This guy deserves to be treated in kind! I was spanked as a kid when I got out of line, but I was never hit with a belt! I would never hit my child with a belt, as my open palm works just fine in getting the point across! This guy seriously needs his a** kicked!

Old 11-02-2011, 08:33 AM

29,409 posts, read 21,949,114 times
The wife is a real peach too. "Bend over and take it like a grown woman" she yells?? I guess she likes it. Couple freaks for sure. It will be interesting to see if these kids are removed. I saw a little one wondering around in the beginning. If that's not child abuse as defined by the law I don't know what would be.

Old 11-02-2011, 08:34 AM

The daughter has cerebral palsy..that's what pisses me off the most.

Old 11-02-2011, 08:38 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,946,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
The wife is a real peach too. "Bend over and take it like a grown woman" she yells?? I guess she likes it. Couple freaks for sure. It will be interesting to see if these kids are removed. I saw a little one wondering around in the beginning. If that's not child abuse as defined by the law I don't know what would be.

Unfortunately it's a**holes like this guy as to why we have the mentality of "it takes a village to raise a child" and the nanny state! People like this girl's parents should not reproduceas they ruin it for all of the good parents out there!

Old 11-02-2011, 08:40 AM

529 posts, read 362,745 times
This happened 7 years ago when she was 16 she just released the video. Not sure what can be done about this NOW...but just figured would let ya know that. Also I read somewhere the wife left the marriage due to his abuse.

Old 11-02-2011, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddBall84 View Post
This happened 7 years ago when she was 16 she just released the video. Not sure what can be done about this NOW...but just figured would let ya know that. Also I read somewhere the wife left the marriage due to his abuse.
He is up for re-election on Nov 8th I believe....

Old 11-02-2011, 08:43 AM

29,409 posts, read 21,949,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Unfortunately it's a**holes like this guy as to why we have the mentality of "it takes a village to raise a child" and the nanny state! People like this girl's parents should not reproduceas they ruin it for all of the good parents out there!
Yeah but sadly this happens a lot more than many think. Sadly abuse in foster care is much more rampant than many let on. What's probably weird is these parents are probably upstanding citizens on the outside and we'd hear the neighbors and friends say they would never have thought anything like that was going on. Inside the home they appear pure evil.

Old 11-02-2011, 08:44 AM

13,675 posts, read 8,964,261 times
While horrific, I wish that there was firm evidence identifying the man. Reading the original article (and not the silly link to that encyclopedia) from the Daily Mail does leave some doubt as to the man's identity. What if the 5 or so percent chance wins out and the named county judge is not that person?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies