Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2011, 09:29 AM

15,061 posts, read 8,622,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
It's all a liberal conspiracy. Booooooo!!!!
Conspiracies occur all of the time, and are simply defined as two or more individuals planning, committing or covering up a criminal act. It is the thoroughly deceived and mind controlled masses that have been programmed to use labels like "Conspiracy Theory" as a universal response to dismiss any revelations of actual truths which the powers that be would prefer to remain hidden.

And contrary to your contentions about how informed and knowledgeable you are, your own statements and assessments betray you.

1) What the Grand Jury report says or doesn't say has no bearing on the absurdity of Paterno's claims that he didn't know the details which would have obligated him to report this to law enforcement. Clearly this is a CYA to avoid criminal culpability as an accessory after the fact .... so this "I read the report" doesn't cut it. I read the report too, and there is extremely useful information contained in it .. much of which can be found lurking between the lines ... i.e., a conspiracy to cover up this crime by the School President, the Atheletic Director, and Paterno AT THE VERY LEAST.

2) That all three have been terminated, including Paterno only supports the aforementioned conclusion ... but it really only requires a modicum of common sense to decipher this from the data available, and does not require someone else to tell you what to believe. It's very transparent, at least relative to that point, while the larger picture may not be evident from the facts exposed thus far.

3) Common sense, coupled with the case details, and an adequately informed understanding of just how pervasive this network of pedophile pervert child abusers actually is, suggests this is indeed the tip of the iceberg relative to the breadth and depth of the crime and the number of victims and co conspirators. This is just one exposed element that happens to involve a "household name" like Paterno, which is attempting to minimize rather than expose the whole truth.

And what is that whole truth? These events are not isolated, nor is this simply a case of one pervert being protected by a few misguided PSU officials seeking to shield the reputation of the University. If that were the case, they would have quietly rid themselves of Sandusky years ago, because you can "take it to the bank" that this and other acts of child abuse involving "The Second Mile" charity have been ongoing, providing children to child predators for it's entire existence, which covers the last 30+ years.

Sandusky founded this charity in 1977, so this criminal conduct didn't start in the 1990's. And this MO is typical of the greater conspiracy which creates these organizations for the sole purpose of providing a source of victims for this network of sicko child molesters. And if the whole truth were ever exposed, it would shake the very foundation of this Country, from the halls of congress, to the White House, and the entire structure of the criminal justice establishment .. the courts ... federal prosecutors ... the FBI ... etc. So, based on your statements, you have no idea what's going on. None whatsoever. But you are certainly not alone .... very few are actually aware of the issues I'm discussing here, because it's always dismissed as a "Conspiracy Theory" by those who's opinions have been programmed to respond in that manner.

This condition you and so many others suffer from explains why you believe other, equally absurd ideas like "most child molesters are heterosexual" even when these men rape boys exclusively ... which is so counter intuitive, it has to reflect severe mental delusions.

I know this is what you are told ... that these creeps that rape little boys are not homosexual, even though it is an overt and consistent pattern of adult male assaulting a male child. And I know you believe these crazy explanations for whatever insane reason you might do so. I've heard them all, and they are all patently ridiculous .. and just another blatant example of believing up equals down simply because that is what you are told to believe. Obviously, those who believe this simply cannot formulate a thought of their own ... at least not a rational one.

One previous reference to the FBI statistics claiming this nonsense is based on interviews of child molesters who "Self Identify" as heterosexual, even though they choose little boys, and sometimes teenage boys EXCLUSIVELY. And this also includes those who have admitted to having homosexual relations with adults. Amazingly, no one seems to have a poorer opinion of homosexuality than these creeps who rape little boys, since the majority apparently prefer to be labeled child molesters than homosexuals.

Nevertheless, "self identification", in my view doesn't belay the facts. Since when is it a sign of wisdom to believe the claims of criminals when their claims don't match the evidence? Are we to believe such nonsense that "orientation" plays no role in the selection of their victims when they consistently select male children? Good God Almighty ... if brains were dynamite, some people wouldn't have enough explosive to blow their noses.

Look ... be rational for 5 seconds. The majority of child molesters are male (very few females it seems actually assault children). Of these child predators, with very few exceptions, those that assault female children tend to select female children exclusively. And those that select male children tend to select males exclusively. If you cannot recognize the clear pattern of sexual orientation here, then you are incapable of rational thinking. And I don't give a damn what explanations or excuses you embrace that suggests the contrary ... nothing on God's green earth could be more clear than this. If it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's not a damned canary.

The overall reality is that it doesn't matter what orientation these creeps observe ... molesting a child is equally deplorable whether the victim is a male or female, or the act is labeled homosexual or heterosexual in nature. The real point is that in order to prevent this abuse, we need to identify these creeps, and believing nonsense isn't helpful to that effort.

I don't give a rats rear end how uncomfortable the facts make the homosexual community, who seem obsessed with disassociating itself with these crimes against children, or the inane lack of logic that suggests on one hand, child molesters don't observe sexual orientation at all, only to follow that claim with the notion that these creeps are heterosexuals, even though the act is same sex. How twisted must a mind be to embrace such circular logic? It is ... N O N S E N S I C A L ... as well as blatantly self serving by a collective who indeed have been supportive of pedophiles in the past, exemplified by the overt support of NAMBLA, which they now marginalize as being an insignificantly small group of pedophiles for which there is no current connections. Of course, one needs to be either ignorant of, or dismissive of the history which outlines those connections, which have been purposely allowed to dissolve and fade away, due to the unfavorable attention they generated. This disconnect was not done from an ideological perspective, but pure PR.

What is desperately needed here is honesty. We all need to agree with the primary goal ... which is to protect our children from these predators at all costs ... whether that price involves offending the sensibilities of a particular group of homosexuals who seem to want to suggest they are immune to such criminal conduct, or whether it is to protect a freaking college football program. Too many people are too wrapped up in self interests, while losing sight of the only matter of importance ... to identify and stop these criminals from harming our precious children.

For those who refuse to set aside their politics and self interests ... you are part of the problem, and accessories just as surely as are the officials at Penn State.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2011, 09:33 AM
eek

3,574 posts, read 7,728,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
I agree that he is a "freaking pervert sicko Criminal", but he's not gay.
son...
he inserted his penis into males' anuses. repeatedly. he touched males. he got on top of males because he was turned on by males.

it doesn't get any more homosexual than that.

which, although i'm a heterosexual, would be fine IMO because homosexuals should be able to do what they want IMO... but the males he had sex with were PRETEENS.

this guy is a monster. he should be locked away FOREVER. i'm with the other poster that said that its probably 9 out of 100's. i agree with him not turning into a predator at age 50.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:38 AM

13,418 posts, read 9,941,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eek View Post
son...
he inserted his penis into males' anuses. repeatedly. he touched males. he got on top of males because he was turned on by males.

which, although i'm a heterosexual, would be fine IMO because homosexuals should be able to do what they want IMO... but the males he had sex with were PRETEENS.
WHO CARES???

All that matters is that he is a MAN who preyed on CHILDREN. There are men who prey on GIRL children and men who prey on BOY children.

It doesn't matter which gender of CHILD they are drawn to. What matters is that we stop them PREYING ON CHILDREN OF EITHER SEX PERIOD.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:47 AM
eek

...right...but if you learn to read, you would see where i:

1. specifically said that homosexuals should be able to do what they want.
2. specifically RESPONDED to a poster that said that sandusky was not a homosexual.

so your point is moot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post

It doesn't matter which gender of CHILD they are drawn to. What matters is that we stop them PREYING ON CHILDREN OF EITHER SEX PERIOD.
thank you, captain obvious.

www.retailmenot.com

click for 20% off of an oatmeal cookie.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:48 AM

6,156 posts, read 7,218,316 times
A former DA involved with this scandal is missing. His car was found abandoned and his computer with a missing hard drive was found in the river.

Missing DA investigated Sandusky case | HLNtv.com

Old 11-11-2011, 09:49 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
It's all a liberal conspiracy. Booooooo!!!!
No one seems to have much background information on this man-boy.

"Jeff Gannon was a member of the Tau Kappa Epsilon fraternity when he attended West Chester University of Pennsylvania in West Chester, Pennsylvania, from which he graduated in 1980."

Jeff Gannon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think he was FK'D by GHWB, and then favored by GWB.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:50 AM
eek

as a liberal, this has absolutely nothing to do with liberalism or conservatism. at all.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:51 AM

13,418 posts, read 9,941,794 times
Quote:
...right...but if you learn to read, you would see where i

1. specifically said that homosexuals should be able to do what they want.
2. specifically RESPONDED to a poster that said that sandusky was not a homosexual.

so your point is moot.

thank you, captain obvious.

www.retailmenot.com

click for 20% off of an oatmeal cooki.
No my point is not moot. My point stands alone. And is, because you seem to have missed it - who cares if he is homosexual or not homosexual, the only label that matters is that he is a PEDOPHILE.

That's my point. Get your own damn cookie.

Old 11-11-2011, 10:02 AM

170 posts, read 362,024 times
Default absolutely right

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I believe this is the "tip of the iceburg" for Sandusky.

There are likely 100's of boys he has molested in his lifetime.

You don't "turn into a pedophile" at 50 years old.

Count: 9 boys, victims... (so far) that have come forward.

This "one man wrecking team of young lives" could surpass everything we could ever even fathom about sick pathetic behavior in this monster.......
and beyond the pale. This creep Sandusky and his assaults are horrific. He should get the needle and that whole Penn football program should be shut down as a lesson and there needs to be a congressional investigation into all college athletic programs nationwide.

obviously i am p*ssed

Old 11-11-2011, 10:10 AM
eek

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
No my point is not moot. My point stands alone. And is, because you seem to have missed it - who cares if he is homosexual or not homosexual, the only label that matters is that he is a PEDOPHILE.

That's my point. Get your own damn cookie.
Quote:
son...

this guy is a monster. he should be locked away FOREVER. i'm with the other poster that said that its probably 9 out of 100's. i agree with him not turning into a predator at age 50.
OH. Learn to read first and quote second.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies