Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 05:01 PM

10,027 posts, read 9,496,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
Note the all-important qualifier of "many." It's not found in the post of SF that I quoted. And so I stand totally behind that post. How else do you explain the tolerance and acceptance of 40 pct+ dropout rates of minorities in the liberal-run public education system?

Still waiting for a response from the OP. Is he/she the type to throw rocks and then skedaddle before any can be thrown back?
Don't expect a response.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2011, 03:35 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,347,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Don't expect a response.

You were right. Anyway, how does a poster figure that he can throw out an ugly charge, then run off and hide at the first sign of pushback?? Seems like a form of trolling to me

Old 11-07-2011, 03:54 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,370,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
You were right. Anyway, how does a poster figure that he can throw out an ugly charge, then run off and hide at the first sign of pushback?? Seems like a form of trolling to me
That seems to be the MO of Savoir Faire. Hit and run.

Old 11-07-2011, 07:18 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,284,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
That seems to be the MO of Savoir Faire. Hit and run.
Although I fall for bait from time to time, I try my best to ignore trolls.

Old 11-07-2011, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Although I fall for bait from time to time, I try my best to ignore trolls.
Exactly why I ignore most of your posts. Nothing of value for debate, just "republicans bad" , "tea party bad", "left liberals good". Yep, sadly, that pretty much sums it up.

* Oh and almost forgot, calling everyone and everything racist. Can't believe I almost missed that.

Old 11-07-2011, 07:43 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,284,243 times
Default Troll on, troll on

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
Exactly why I ignore most of your posts. .
Yawn,

I'm rubber and you are glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

Like I said, I sometimes fall for the bait.

Old 11-07-2011, 07:50 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,517,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigchuckie View Post
Where in the Republican handbook does it say they hate the poor and Blacks?
All I see that the dems do is cater to the Black vote then ^&*t on them after every election Atleast with the R's you know where you stand despite race.
This is the exact same thing that the Republican party does to poor and working class Whites. However, they get the trailer park crowd all worked up over the ridiculous notion that the reason they are still poor is because Black people are getting all of the jobs through affirmative action.

Old 11-08-2011, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
This is the exact same thing that the Republican party does to poor and working class Whites. However, they get the trailer park crowd all worked up over the ridiculous notion that the reason they are still poor is because Black people are getting all of the jobs through affirmative action.
Neither party gives a crap about the people they are supposed to represent. They spew whatever BS they think will get them votes, make all sorts of promises while campaigning, then not keep a single one once they're elected. Sadly, most people never learn.

Old 11-08-2011, 08:06 AM

37,955 posts, read 22,125,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
It's seen as okay for a black Republican to accuse liberals of racially motivated attacks. What happens when he accuses the governor of Texas?

How Playing the Race Card Backfired on the Tea Party - Conor Friedersdorf - Politics - The Atlantic
So now Herman Cain is the Tea Party?? So all these other threads about the Tea Paty is this or that, are all bogus, because all along, the leader and grand Poobah has always been Herman Cain?

Old 11-08-2011, 11:03 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,925,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Why can't we have a sticky thread where we can put all the trolling Tea Party threads so that they don't mess up the forum?
I agree, we could put all the whinnie rightie threads there also, now that would open up major space here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies