Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 12:56 PM

779 posts, read 537,294 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
No, I don't have any evidence she was intentionally pushed. But its likely that the OWS crowd's swarm and intimidation led to her being knocked down. You saw the video, you saw how they were behaving. Hell, they kept chanting while this elderly lady was laying injured on the ground!

And to think the last two years the media and its leftist clients went all out to paint the Tea Party as violent and dangerous.
It's so reassuring to see that someone still believes that you're guilty until proven innocent!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2011, 12:56 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,192,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Cry fire in a building on fire and people listen.
OWS are thugs , everyday you see arrests disturbances and acts of violence
I'm not denying that, show me proof of the made up assault in this thread.

Old 11-07-2011, 12:57 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,040,813 times
LOL Wow I'm still laughing at the husband in the dress shirt and khakis that had to pull his wife away by her hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about a crazy fanatical biotch. She just happens to be conservative I'm assuming. LOL...........

Old 11-07-2011, 12:58 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,207 times
Quote:
The statement was stupid.
Yeah, that one was. ^^^^^

Quote:
Just last week someone actually said to me a liberal could never beat a conservative in a fight, lol. They're supposedly too weak.

Now you're claiming that they beat up old ladies in FRONT OF COPS and walk.
Sooo........because a comment you heard last week from someone means something to me?

Really?

Quote:
Are you people for real? I mean has anyone spouting this crap ever been more than 5 miles outside the trailer park?
I have no idea what you are talking about here, you probably don't either.

Quote:
Programmed robots. Honda and NASA combined couldn't do any better than what the conservative media has managed to do to you poor folks. Sad. Really. friggen. sad.
So all the videos and reports of violent rhetoric, antisemitism, public defecation, assault, sexual assault, vandalism, stealing and arson are not true?

Old 11-07-2011, 12:58 PM

Quote:
No, I don't have any evidence she was intentionally pushed<snip>
You have no evidence that she was pushed PERIOD, intentionally or otherwise.

Old 11-07-2011, 01:00 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,220,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I'm not denying that, show me proof of the made up assault in this thread.
the film shows it. You think thsi 78 year old woman through herself down those stairs

Old 11-07-2011, 01:03 PM

Quote:
the film shows it. You think thsi 78 year old woman through herself down those stairs
I didn't see her falling down any stairs did you?

Old 11-07-2011, 01:04 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,217,553 times
Quote:
No the film shows a woman lying on the floor, that is not showing a "goon pushing her down the stairs"

Old 11-07-2011, 01:04 PM

779 posts, read 537,294 times
Quote:
No, it doesn't. But then, you knew that.

Old 11-07-2011, 01:05 PM

1,147 posts, read 909,179 times
Quote:
Feeeeeeel the love! Feeeeel the compassion!

....by the way, I'm an independent centrist.

For those of you lacking the vocabulary, that means I get to call both sides on their crap when I see it. I follow no master, and lead no lemmings. I think for myself, not for the talking head on the television.

Wake up folks. You all love to call yourselves the "red staters" so much, you might try taking the red pill so you can join the rest of us in reality too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies