Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 05:10 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,912,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Give me a break.. Israel has bent over backwards , sideways , jumped through hoops to get peace.. even getting one prisoner free for Israel took hundreds and hundreds of more Palestinians free.

The Palestinians are impossible to deal with. I listened for years about the bargaining and the Arafat was impossible and the PLO were terrorists and today Israel still has suicide bombers killing them one by one.. that is what the Palestinians goal is to kill every last Jew in Israel. There will be no peace.

I see the tide turning as many Americans are against Israel. To stand will Israel will bless this nation.. It is written.. to stand against Israel, it will be cursed. It is written.
taratova, not against israel at all.

i am well aware that there are atrocities on both sides, and both sides have had suffering.

i feel israel has defensive weapons and may use them any time they feel the need, but don't even understand why this is our concern.

we are halfway around the world and they have had a LONGSTANDING border dispute which they will have to work out eventually.

the US can't fix it for anybody else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2011, 05:21 PM

810 posts, read 837,007 times
The Israelis need their lebensraum, even if it means a slow and painful bleeding for both Arab and Jewish sides.

Old 11-08-2011, 05:40 PM

563 posts, read 1,286,521 times
Sarkozy is himself a jew , so whats the big fuss over his comments. Is he now a Jewish antisemite, a progoyim jew, or a selfhating jew or what...?
Pathetic!

Old 11-08-2011, 05:45 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,487,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NM_156 View Post
Iran is developing Nuclear Power Plants NOT weapons. This is a convenient excuse for the war mongering banking elite hiding behind Israel.

So it's the war mongering banking elite hidng behind Israel that object to you having nuclear power for your little stoves and lamps is it? Might I be so bold as to ask why? Is the banking community selling your nutbar country electricity? They're threatened with a loss of revenue? Those banking elite hide behind Israel and shout "do something to prevent them from generating their power".

What planet are you on fella? This is the country that held 52 American Embassy staffers hostage. This is the country that has funded terrorist activities all over the world with attempted assinations as recent as this year. This is the country led by a retarded meglomaniac claiming the holocaust never happened. This is the country that has as it's supreme diety, a supposedly religious leader of a so called peaceful religion calling for Jihad on infidels everywhere and the complete and total eradication of Israel and it's allies. This is the country that stones women to death after they've been raped, calling it adultrous behaviour! Sheesh!

Yep I think we can all take it to the bank that reactor isn't being used to create weapons grade stuff that those totally retarded people will not be able to resist using while shouting Allah Akbar, or some such drivel. After all who can resist acquiring 72 virgins to romp with for eternity.

"Mentally challenged" does not begin to describe these people!

Old 11-08-2011, 05:48 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,918 times
I dare to suggest that both Sarkozy and BO are most unworthy to even "break bread" with Netanyahu. They don't like him and his culture because compared to both of them, they both are shown for the dishonorable "nothings" that they truly are.

Here! a picture of Obama and Netanyahu, each in their youth. Man, does a picture ever paint a thousand words.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-u24Kh7kA8_...Young+Bibi.jpg

Old 11-08-2011, 05:51 PM

52,688 posts, read 47,951,424 times
Default Re: The OP's Subject

There's plenty of reason our "president" wouldn't like Netanyahu. Care to guess? Because Netanyahu was right!!!

Do we really need to be reminded of that great television moment from a few months back??

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyDay View Post
Obama. Who's Obamma?
Actually, that's Darth Barry to everybody else.

Old 11-08-2011, 05:53 PM

212 posts, read 126,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
So it's the war mongering banking elite hidng behind Israel that object to you having nuclear power for your little stoves and lamps is it? Might I be os bold as to ask why? Is the banking community selling your nutbar country electricity? They're threatened with a loss of revenue? so they hide behind Israel and shout "do something to prevent them from generating their power".

What planet are you on fella? This is the country that held 52 American Embassy staffers hostage. this is the country that has funded terrorist activities all over the world with attempted assinations as recent as this year. This is the country led by a retarded meglomaniac claiming the holocaust never happened. This is the country that has as it's supreme diety, a supposedly religious leader of a so called peaceful religion calling for Jihad on infidels everywhere and the complete and total eradication of Israel and it's allies.

Yep I think we can all take it to the bank that reactor isn't being used to create weapons grade stuff that those totally retarded people will not be able to resist using while shouting Allah Akbar, or some such drivel. After all who can resist acquiring 72 virgins to romp with for eternity.

"Mentally challenged" does not begin to describe these people!
I think your "Support Israel No Matter What They Do" attitude is clouding your judgement. The war mongering Zionist banking elite deliberately lie about Iran's Nuclear Energy program and tell everybody that Iran is developing Nukes. Sound familiar? There were no WMD in Iraq. The Zionist elite bankers have been itching to go to war against Iran for the past several years. This is an Israel power grab using the U.S. military to do their dirty work for them. As they always have done. Russia knows this and will declare war on Israel as they rightfully should if they attack Iran.

Old 11-08-2011, 06:04 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,487,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArchitect View Post
So let me get this straight, Obama and Sarkozy express distrust and dislike of the snake Netanyahu and somehow this is "anti-semitic"?!

Netanyahu is a liar & political coward. He is not internationaly respected for good reason.

Only you moron sheep equate not liking this guy with being somehow "anti-Israel". Most of you who object to any critisism of bibi have no problem criticizing an American head of state, weather it be Obama or another president, yet to criticize the leader of some other nation makes one suspect?!!

A responsible citizen does not withhold criticism of ones own nation or leaders, yet we are supposed to give a kind of sheepish reverence for another nation & leaders that we dont give our own
Now this one I like and respect for it's hitting the point without going off into: Israeli elitist banking conspiracy running U.S. foreign policy and fomenting wars all over the place at the behest of Israel while they were perhaps even responsible for the attempted assassination of Reagan.

Not defending Net and Yahoo; but I do take umbrage at all that other nonsensical bumph!

Old 11-08-2011, 06:21 PM

212 posts, read 126,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Israeli elitist banking conspiracy running U.S. foreign policy and fomenting wars all over the place at the behest of Israel while they were perhaps even responsible for the attempted assassination of Reagan.
Yes.

Old 11-08-2011, 07:01 PM

4,734 posts, read 4,330,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Of course you dont....
Don't confuse you with the facts....
Iran's president didn't advocate wiping Israel off the map -- that's something that got lost in translation, and it was also verbiage falsely attributed to Ahmadinejad, who was actually quoting something that the Ayatollah had apparently said before. I'm not saying that there's any love between Israel and Iran, but the facts don't support the widely-held view that Iran is trying to destroy Israel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies