Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 02:34 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,947,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
No, he isn't. See my post right above yours, if you can read.

Unless you believe in the one drop rule, which makes you a Stormfronter just trolling over here.
What is the one drop rule? If you have one drop of Jewish blood you are Jewish? I am not being facetious. I have just never heard that before. I have read that sarko is part Jewish. I have no idea as to how much or if it was a maternal line. I read that in haaretz, which is an excellent Israeli newspaper, which is not exactly stormfront.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2011, 03:07 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,279,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Give me a break.. Israel has bent over backwards , sideways , jumped through hoops to get peace.. even getting one prisoner free for Israel took hundreds and hundreds of more Palestinians free.

The Palestinians are impossible to deal with. I listened for years about the bargaining and the Arafat was impossible and the PLO were terrorists and today Israel still has suicide bombers killing them one by one.. that is what the Palestinians goal is to kill every last Jew in Israel. There will be no peace.

I see the tide turning as many Americans are against Israel. To stand will Israel will bless this nation.. It is written.. to stand against Israel, it will be cursed. It is written.
What?
I completely disagree with you.
They've done almost everything they can to thwart peace.

Remember the US Liberty that Israel attacked?
Israel sells US secrets to China...
Israel Sells $7.2 Billion in Arms Exports, While Squeezing US Taxpayers of $3 Billion in Annual Military Aid.
Revealed: how Israel offered to sell South Africa nuclear weapons | World news | The Guardian

Yep, the Israelis are so misunderstood; they're just a perfect country.

Old 11-09-2011, 05:34 PM

4,734 posts, read 4,330,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Stop being a Useful Idiot for the haters of the world. A zionist is someone who thinks Jews should be able to live safely and securely in their own land where they can control their own fate. Anyone who tries to thwart Jews in their effort to protect themselves is clearly a Jew-hater. You know what you are, and so do I.
LOL!

You know, there was a time when I would have been really offended by that kind of below-the-belt remark, and I would have written a pretty nasty response in kind. I just see it for what it is now, and I tend to laugh it off.

All I can say is, the more Zionists keep trying to throw baseless accusations of antisemitism around, the less people are going to pay attention. If anything, it will backfire. I'm actually pleasantly surprised and relieved to see that ordinary people *are* beginning to question our peculiar relationship with Israel. It's refreshing to see that some people are beginning to feel less intimidated about speaking out against Zionism and its obvious influence on our politics.

The irony that neo-conservative Zionists fail to recognize is that the liberals they bash will ultimately be the ones who stand up for them once their Protestant neo-con brethren throw them under the bus...and they will.

Old 11-09-2011, 06:29 PM

5,068 posts, read 10,131,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
If it had not been so long, I would've made it my tag line:

“I cannot stand him. He is a liar.”
“You’re fed up with him, but I have to deal with him every day!”

Old 11-09-2011, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfriedbananas View Post
LOL!

You know, there was a time when I would have been really offended by that kind of below-the-belt remark, and I would have written a pretty nasty response in kind. I just see it for what it is now, and I tend to laugh it off.

Yep, just have to consider the source.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:54 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,600,002 times
Ariel Sharon didn't like Netanyahu either, in fact he called Netanyahu a traitor who should be behind bars and an habitual liar. (That's from Gilad Sharon's biography of his father).

Did that make Sharon "anti-Israel"?

Old 11-09-2011, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Ariel Sharon didn't like Netanyahu either, in fact he called Netanyahu a traitor who should be behind bars and an habitual liar. (That's from Gilad Sharon's biography of his father).

Did that make Sharon "anti-Israel"?
Yes, probably a Jew Hater too. You know how it works.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies