Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is calling Obama ghetto goon racist?
yes 87 60.84%
No 56 39.16%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 07:22 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Oooh so let me see if I understand this, because he called the POTUS a ghetto goon, its a racist statement.

Ok, if he called the president an Ahole, that suddenly becomes a racist statement because it was directed towards the president?
This is the post #241

I do not stalk you. I come onto a thread and have to waste time responding to mostly you but there are others who must say racist things about the President and his family. You cant help it. You could say Obama is a retard or Obama is an A%^hole and that would not require a response but you choose to always tie chimp or ape or ghetto goon and many other names that I know you would not use if he were white. You couldn't possibly be as clueless or delusional as you seem Even sanrene doesn't go as far as you.

Old 11-10-2011, 07:23 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
NO. I have stated this in an earlier post. Please keep up.
I wasnt asking you the question unless you have multiple personality disorder or more than one screenames...

Old 11-10-2011, 07:24 AM

Quote:
I wasnt asking you the question unless you have multiple personality disorder or more than one screenames...
By your response I can tell you know you are wrong

Old 11-10-2011, 07:27 AM

Quote:
This is the post #241

I do not stalk you. I come onto a thread and have to waste time responding to mostly you but there are others who must say racist things about the President and his family. You cant help it. You could say Obama is a retard or Obama is an A%^hole and that would not require a response but you choose to always tie chimp or ape or ghetto goon and many other names that I know you would not use if he were white. You couldn't possibly be as clueless or delusional as you seem Even sanrene doesn't go as far as you.
I dont give a rats patute what you said in posting 241, you were wrong there just like you continue to be wrong.

Furthermore, I didnt use the term and I doubt the poster you were responding to cares what sanrene would say or not say. This posting was ridiculous the first time you posted it and its even more ridiculous now that you felt the need to repeat it.

If I said ahole was racist, and you said it wasnt, me telling you that you could say various other words doesnt mean that ahole is a racist terminology. One words meaning doesnt change another words meaning

Old 11-10-2011, 07:29 AM

Quote:
I dont give a rats patute what you said in posting 241, you were wrong there just like you continue to be wrong.

Furthermore, I didnt use the term and I doubt the poster you were responding to cares what sanrene would say or not say. This posting was ridiculous the first time you posted it and its even more ridiculous now that you felt the need to repeat it.

If I said ahole was racist, and you said it wasnt, me telling you that you could say various other words doesnt mean that ahole is a racist terminology. One words meaning doesnt change another words meaning
This is to funny. Game set and match. Damn man even BS knew to give up.

Old 11-10-2011, 07:31 AM

Quote:
By your response I can tell you know you are wrong
If you dont mine putting your racism on full display here for all to see, that sounds like your problem, not mine. The only way your position that "ghetto goon" is racist, is if you think only black people live in the ghetto. Tell me enemy, why are you such a racist?

Old 11-10-2011, 07:32 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,474,745 times
Quote:
Oooh so let me see if I understand this, because he called the POTUS a ghetto goon, its a racist statement.

Ok, if he called the president an Ahole, that suddenly becomes a racist statement because it was directed towards the president?
Oh my God. I stated this earlier in this thread apparently everybody just skips to the end and chooses not to read it. I haven't voted in this because the question is not detailed enough. Anyway, you do know what associated terms mean, right? Its a problem that we face in this day and age. And you do know terms take on different meaning in time. For example, the word Gay. Hell, the word ****. We all know what the what the term "ghetto" means in the dictionary. But ask a person what it means to most people now. Or how about the term Trailer Park Trash, or hillbilly, or elitist, or liberal, or communists, or any other term people use to express their opinions and poorly veil their true intended meaning.

Example:
Look at all those "youths" burning UK to the ground.

Also you said your kids were black? Are they adopted or biracial?

Old 11-10-2011, 07:33 AM

Quote:
This is to funny. Game set and match. Damn man even BS knew to give up.
Sounds like a response my 10 year old would make.

Old 11-10-2011, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Oh my God. I stated this earlier in this thread apparently everybody just skips to the end and chooses not to read it. I haven't voted in this because the question is not detailed enough. Anyway, you do know what associated terms mean, right? Its a problem that we face in this day and age. And you do know terms take on different meaning in time. For example, the word Gay. Hell, the word ****. We all know what the what the term "ghetto" means in the dictionary. But ask a person what it means to most people now. Or how about the term Trailer Park Trash, or hillbilly, or elitist, or liberal, or communists, or any other term people use to express their opinions and poorly veil their true intended meaning.

Example:
Look at all those "youths" burning UK to the ground.

Also you said your kids were black? Are they adopted or biracial?
My children are adopted, how would that change the definition of ghetto goon?

Urban Dictionary: ghetto goon

a boy who has nothing better to do than post up on a wall and holla at girls cuz he thinks he's the shiznit Dang, the ghetto goons kepep cumin back even after we diss them

Tell me what part of this definition means BLACK?

Old 11-10-2011, 07:49 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,474,745 times
Quote:
My children are adopted, how would that change the definition of ghetto goon?

Urban Dictionary: ghetto goon

a boy who has nothing better to do than post up on a wall and holla at girls cuz he thinks he's the shiznit Dang, the ghetto goons kepep cumin back even after we diss them

Tell me what part of this definition means BLACK?
No that was just curiosity. Nothing to do with the term.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies