Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 02:01 AM

24,454 posts, read 33,133,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerbilzak View Post
They have nothing constructive to say.

They just want Obama out, and to give all the rest of the money to the rich, and wipe out all rules except the ones they personally like.

It's a vapid and societally suicidal political philosophy.
And here is a great reason to get Obama out:

Daily increase in the national debt...

Under G.W. Bush--- $1.46 billion
Under Obama------ $.4.1 billion

The rest of your "post" is too silly to reply to. As I said, it's hard to reply to fiction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2011, 02:03 AM

701 posts, read 1,029,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
And here is a great reason to get Obama out:

Daily increase in the national debt...

Under G.W. Bush--- $1.46 billion
Under Obama------ $.4.1 billion

The rest of your "post" is too silly to reply to. As I said, it's hard to reply to fiction.
No need to. Try replying to truths.

Old 11-10-2011, 02:06 AM

Quote:
No need to. Try replying to truths.
Okay, I'll wait until you start posting something which is true. And you say right-wingers have nothing constructive to say! Lol.

I guess that means you accept the figures I posted about the national debt?

Old 11-10-2011, 02:09 AM

701 posts, read 1,029,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Okay, I'll wait until you start posting something which is true. And you say right-wingers have nothing constructive to say! Lol.

I guess that means you accept the figures I posted about the national debt?
I have no reason to doubt them. They seem about right.

I'm no Obama fan, by the way.

Old 11-10-2011, 02:11 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,371,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodtimes59 View Post
The truth sometimes is hard to swallow but needs to be put out there anyway. I suggest his supporters take a suppository and just realize the truth about this man is going to come out this year, and thank God as it cant come soon enough. The man is single handedly destroying the America I know and love. He has to go. VOTE in 2012, PLEASE! Dont make the same mistake again by sitting around and thinking your vote wont matter. IT WILL!

Made me laugh. However his wittle sheeple have taken a suppository, problem is, nothing coming out the other end!

Old 11-10-2011, 02:21 AM

Quote:
I have no reason to doubt them. They seem about right.

I'm no Obama fan, by the way.
There is hope for you yet! But you have a lot to learn.

For instance, the Tea Party is not "scum" as you said in another thread. The Tea Party wants the U.S. government to not raise taxes, to not overspend and to respect the Constitution. What is so "terrible" about that?

Old 11-10-2011, 03:37 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,516,576 times
and let's not forget the murder of 2 U.S. citizens.

Quote:
On Feb. 3, 2010, Dennis Blair, then the country's director of national intelligence, admitted before the House Intelligence Committee that "Being a U.S. citizen will not spare an American from getting assassinated by military or intelligence operatives." This open admission by an Obama administration official, not even attempting to keep it classified or top secret, sets a dangerous new precedent in our history.

The precedent set by the killing of Awlaki establishes the frightening legal premise that any suspected enemy of the United States - even if they are a citizen - can be taken out on the President's say-so alone. Part of the very concept of citizenship is the protection of due process and the rule of law

I believe in our Constitution. I believe U.S. citizens who are tried and convicted of treason should face the ultimate consequence. Arresting and trying someone like Awlaki is not for his benefit, but for the benefit of all American citizens.

Serving justice is unquestionably necessary and important. But so is how it is served. Our first concern should always be for the rule of law, or we will continue to find ourselves under the rule of the lawless. This becomes of special concern when the lawless can now include the President of the United States.

Ron Paul

and Fast n Furious, over 200 killed, 2 one border agent, one ATF agent

another false flag operation to set stage for war with Iran. Used car salesman hires drug cartel to assassinate Saudi ambassador. Utter failure, now they rev up fears of nuclear holocaust.

Old 11-10-2011, 03:56 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,754,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
and let's not forget the murder of 2 U.S. citizens.

[/font]
Ron Paul

and Fast n Furious, over 200 killed, 2 one border agent, one ATF agent

another false flag operation to set stage for war with Iran. Used car salesman hires drug cartel to assassinate Saudi ambassador. Utter failure, now they rev up fears of nuclear holocaust.
Do you think killing those two "Americans" had anything to do with this, or were they innocent victims?

Quote:
In a devastating double-blow to al Qaeda's most dangerous franchise, U.S. counterterrorism forces killed two American citizens who played key roles in inspiring attacks against the U.S., U.S. and Yemeni officials said Friday.

U.S-born cleric Anwar al-Awlaki and Samir Khan, who edited the slick Jihadi Internet magazine, were killed in an air strike on their convoy in Yemen by a joint CIA-U.S. military operation, according to counterterrorism officials. Al-Awlaki was targeted in the killing, but Khan apparently was not targeted directly.

Old 11-10-2011, 08:58 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,819,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
He doesn't adhere to what he insists we should adhere, to. He has his religious beliefs way, too mired in his administrative policies, as he wants to redistribute wealth, and we have proof that it's for very, religious reasons, in fact....as he said here, for his own, personal "salvation," and his belief is that his is tied to our collective salvation.

Obama Collective Salvation - YouTube

I'll let Dr. King respond to this ridiculous assertion.

"Remaining Awake Through a Great Revolution"

All I'm saying is simply this: that all mankind is tied together; all life is interrelated, and we are all caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly. For some strange reason I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. And you can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be - this is the interrelated structure of reality. John Donne caught it years ago and placed it in graphic terms: No man is an Island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... And then he goes on toward the end to say: any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee. And by believing this, by living out this fact, we will be able to remain awake through a great revolution.

Old 11-10-2011, 09:01 AM

2,112 posts, read 2,687,472 times
He's very racist.

Quote:
In a shift in White House tactics on the cusp of an election year, President Barack Obama isn't shying away these days from saying that many of his policies were designed with African-Americans in mind.
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-seeks-id...213649339.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies