Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 09:34 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,147,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Hermie said he would take a lie detector test if he had a reason to, damn isn't accusations of some
form of sexual misconduct by 4 women enough reason? I think Hermie is a lying POS.....JMHO.
Bet you helped reelect Clinton though, eh?

You need to look at these women making these claims, one woman appears to be a serial sexual harassment accuser, with a son who works at Politico, and the other woman thinks the way to ask a CEO for a job is to sit at the bar and have drinks with him in the evening, and then wait until they go off to a dinner date to bring up the reason why she is there. Much of this is smelling fishy to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2011, 10:03 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
Yes, she really does like the spotlight, doesn't she?

I'm curious how this woman (Bialik) with so many issues is able to afford to live in the same complex as Axelrod. Does anyone else find that odd?
Her live-in boyfriend of many years is a doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post

You need to look at these women making these claims, one woman appears to be a serial sexual harassment accuser, with a son who works at Politico, and the other woman thinks the way to ask a CEO for a job is to sit at the bar and have drinks with him in the evening, and then wait until they go off to a dinner date to bring up the reason why she is there. Much of this is smelling fishy to me.
That's already been proved to be incorrect. The guy at Politico has the same last name as one of the women but they are NOT related in any way and even if they were related, she's not the one who is rumored to have brought a sexual harassment against another man. That would be Sharon Bialik, not Karen Kraushaar. Kraushaar is the one who got a settlement and she's squeaky clean and has a flawless reputation. If you're going to smear someone, at least get your facts straight.

Old 11-09-2011, 10:09 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times
Quote:
<snip>You need to look at these women making these claims, one woman appears to be a serial sexual harassment accuser, with a son who works at Politico, and the other woman thinks the way to ask a CEO for a job is to sit at the bar and have drinks with him in the evening, and then wait until they go off to a dinner date to bring up the reason why she is there. Much of this is smelling fishy to me.
Then he shouldn't have a problem with a lie detector test....

Old 11-09-2011, 10:14 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,948,900 times
Let me understand this, Herman Cain has skeletons in his closet and the media reporting facts about it is characterized by the OP as the "MSM trying to take out Herman Cain?

We used to call that investigative reporting.

Old 11-09-2011, 10:29 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:

AWWWWWW PRETTY FISHY smelling to me too. Something just does not seem right.
Fond out yesterday on tv do not know which two of the women but two of them, also work for the Obama asministration?

In love and war anything is and has been possible, don't count anything out yet, too soon.

I hope he does take a lie detector test, and if he passes, then what! if he fails, we know.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:06 AM

1,617 posts, read 5,674,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Please point out where he paid anyone off, we'll wait.
Uh... yeah, OK.

Confirmed (after a period of denial) out of court settlements with confidentiality clauses == Payoffs.

I'm not going to google it for you.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:15 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegonagle View Post
Uh... yeah, OK.

Confirmed (after a period of denial) out of court settlements with confidentiality clauses == Payoffs.

Ohhhhh....yes, it was confirmed, but not for sexaul alligations....

You google it and find out the truth....

Old 11-09-2011, 11:29 AM

3,204 posts, read 2,867,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
. If you're going to smear someone, at least get your facts straight.

I guess that is what Cain would appreciate also. I guess it takes over a decade for some to do that. But then, accusing someone that is just the president of the NRA doesn't get near the attention of accusing someone that is a presidential candidate.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:42 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,750,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegonagle View Post
Uh... yeah, OK.

Lol, Cain never paid one person off. Google all you like, you will find nothing. Have you ever read a single story about the issue? Sheesh.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:43 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,948,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
AWWWWWW PRETTY FISHY smelling to me too. Something just does not seem right.
Fond out yesterday on tv do not know which two of the women but two of them, also work for the Obama asministration?

In love and war anything is and has been possible, don't count anything out yet, too soon.

I hope he does take a lie detector test, and if he passes, then what! if he fails, we know.
Lie detectors are little better than random guessing.

Got facts on the Obama Admin claim? I see nothing anywhere. Besides, having Herman Cain as an opponent is something Dems are dreaming about. Dems don't want to knock Cain out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies