Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 12:01 AM

20,326 posts, read 19,909,198 times

Advertisements

What would YOU do if this foul mouthed bovine accosted you while going about your business?

Guy gets yelled at by a fat Prius lady for having a diesel truck - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2011, 12:13 AM

2,608 posts, read 2,096,445 times
Id rev it up a bit and laugh hysterically

Of course I doubt that Cow would have had the guts to try that crap with me

Too bad Wifey had that poor guys balls in her purse

Old 11-09-2011, 12:13 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
What would YOU do if this foul mouthed bovine accosted you while going about your business?

Guy gets yelled at by a fat Prius lady for having a diesel truck - YouTube

I wonder how many gallons of bio-diesel they could squeeze out of Prius person's rendered flab.

Old 11-09-2011, 12:23 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,916,948 times
what seem to start if off though is that the guy was reving the engine and the exhaust was going over to her car and into her vents..

while I wouldn't go and make a big deal about it..I'd just go somewhere else because it's a public space
diesel truck exhaust absolutely stinks.. you get behind one and you are instantly smelling it.
and some of the people who drive them think it's funny to leave that little black cloud of dust behind for others to smell to be cute when passing or revving their engine..
it's not cute...

Old 11-09-2011, 12:32 AM

6,864 posts, read 12,070,521 times
Can you imagine living with something like that? Acually I'm thinking she has to be single.

Old 11-09-2011, 01:38 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,352,042 times
haha funny. Thanks for the video--I'm doing my best to spread it. Lady was probably just having a bad day but she does evince some common misguided memes.

There have been some estimates made of the impact of obesity on fuel consumption, and it's significant:
U.S. obesity problem impacts automobile safety and fuel economy

Quote:
Originally Posted by consumer reports
One key finding was that almost 1 billion gallons of gasoline per year can be attributed to passenger weight gain in non-commercial vehicles between 1960 and 2002--this translates to .7 percent of the total fuel used by passenger vehicles annually

Old 11-09-2011, 01:42 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
Can you imagine living with something like that? Acually I'm thinking she has to be single.

I'm going with liberal lesbian.

They always want people to keep their nose out of other people's business unless it's them doing the nosing.

Note she couldn't simply drive to another spot.

Old 11-09-2011, 02:14 AM

4,505 posts, read 6,479,590 times
Regarding "Prius Outdoes Hummer in Environmental Damage" | Hybrid Cars (http://www.hybridcars.com/forums/regarding-prius-outdoes-t1360.html - broken link)

Old 11-09-2011, 03:16 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,409,587 times
Lol the woman called her fat and ugly.

The Prius owner is a typical liberal, very intolerant and wants to push their views on everyone else by force if necessary.

Old 11-09-2011, 03:30 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,202,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Lol the woman called her fat and ugly.

The Prius owner is a typical liberal, very intolerant and wants to push their views on everyone else by force if necessary.

Well, I do want to say that. From a libertarian point-of-view, you don't necessarily have the right to pollute the air that others have to breath.

With that said, I cannot lie, I hate the way cars smell when they drive passed me. Nothing irritates me more than when I'm walking down a sidewalk on a beautiful day, then all the sudden either a diesel truck or an old car that isn't running well drives past me and pours horrible smelling smoke pollution into my face. But even a car that is in good running condition still stinks, and its smell certainly impacts the other people in this world.

So while I'm not trying to defend this woman, because her behavior isn't exactly admirable(swearing, hateful, etc). I do understand the frustration of seeing a large vehicle pull up next to you and unnecessarily stink up the place, spewing out pollution which has helped to send the rates of breathing disorders(like asthma) to record levels.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies