Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 08:25 PM

2,714 posts, read 4,272,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
No, you radicals do not represent decent human beings. Despicable behavior!

Classy: OWS Defaces 9/11 Memorial - Kate Hicks

TOS keeps me from posting what I'd like to really write.
OWS has become the laughing stock of the nation!!

HA HA HA!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2011, 08:28 PM

3,852 posts, read 4,506,012 times
This is what passes as proof to conservatives.

Old 11-10-2011, 09:00 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,076,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interlude View Post
This is what passes as proof to conservatives.
Apparently it's conservative lie night here at P&OC (also see OWS mobs now officially murders and David Axelrod's pattern of sexual misbehavior)

Old 11-10-2011, 09:12 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,209,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
No, you radicals do not represent decent human beings. Despicable behavior!

Classy: OWS Defaces 9/11 Memorial - Kate Hicks

TOS keeps me from posting what I'd like to really write.
I don't see any of the 32 answers to your thread post but I will try to get something going. I hate it when those spaces are vacant and nothing at all comes up.

Whether those people did that work at the memorial or not they are destroying small businesses close to "their" park along with scaring the **it out of many of the nearby residents. It is past time for Bloomberg to get his girl friend to get those people out of that park.

Those people are so vile and nasty that nearly every video you see with an interview of them is nothing but a long string of foul words and that keeps telling me more about them.

Old 11-11-2011, 08:01 AM

88,292 posts, read 84,292,537 times
Bear in mind that anything in the NY Post must be taken with a grain of salt. It's maybe one tiny step up from The Enquirer. Probably has that tiny step because it covers sports.

Also bear in mind that you need a ticket to get into the 9/11 Memorial. The OWS people can't just go over there and wander in at will.

Old 11-11-2011, 08:11 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,076,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Bear in mind that anything in the NY Post must be taken with a grain of salt. It's maybe one tiny step up from The Enquirer. Probably has that tiny step because it covers sports.

Also bear in mind that you need a ticket to get into the 9/11 Memorial. The OWS people can't just go over there and wander in at will.
The NY Post article doesn't begin to establish in the slightest, let alone even suggest, that anyone in the OWS movement defaced the memorial.

This random blogger who links to the NY Post article took two pieces of information: 1) Some unknown person drew a skull on the memorial & 2)The OWS demonstration is taking place 0.75 miles from the memorial, and then concluded, without any evidence whatsoever, that "OWS Defaces 9/11 Memorial"

If I were with the OWS movement, I'd sue her for libel.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:09 AM

2,083 posts, read 1,617,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormyO View Post
The neocons want to see video tape of Cain putting his hand up the skirt of a potential employee but they take the most feeble rantings of some right wing blogger to be indisputable proof of OWS vandalism. Even when its one of theirs like the right wing nut shooting someone like Dr. Tiller, they slap them on the back while saying its only one person out of all the "good" tea baggers, can you say HYPOCRITE'S?
Out of three years of Tea Parties, the only act of violence was the Liberal who got kicked the face after charging after Rand Paul. The protests were peaceful, respectful and clean.

Compared to a few weeks of OWS protests, where we've seen numerous acts of violence, anti-semitic rants, threats and clashes with the police, vandalism, looting, rampant drug use, piles of trash left behind, businesses vandalized and attacked, numerous rapes and public venues used as toilets. It's not that much of a stretch to assume some looney OWS member would deface the memorial. These rallies are not dominated by, but definitely contain lots of violent human filth.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:11 AM

88,292 posts, read 84,292,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
The NY Post article doesn't begin to establish in the slightest, let alone even suggest, that anyone in the OWS movement defaced the memorial.

This random blogger who links to the NY Post article took two pieces of information: 1) Some unknown person drew a skull on the memorial & 2)The OWS demonstration is taking place 0.75 miles from the memorial, and then concluded, without any evidence whatsoever, that "OWS Defaces 9/11 Memorial"

If I were with the OWS movement, I'd sue her for libel.
Exactly. Typical of what the NY Post publishes. It just amazes me that people fall for these baseless insinuations over and over again.

Stupidity is often a choice.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:12 AM

212 posts, read 126,255 times
Beware of Police Infiltrators and Provocateurs: Copwatch@Occupy Oakland

Copwatch@Occupy Oakland: Beware of Police Infiltrators and Provocateurs - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies