U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 11:12 AM

6,335 posts, read 2,693,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Apples and oranges. Iceland has their own currency. Italy has the euro.
Well, it is a good thing that Iceland never adopted the Euro back in 2006, but the banksters will get them in eventually:

Iceland central bank chief joins euro debate | IceNews - Daily News

Quote:
Mar Gudmundsson, the governor of the Central Bank of Iceland, says that joining the euro could still be a good option for Iceland in the wake of its economic crisis. His comments to the BBC come just days after President Olafur Ragnar Grimsson told Reuters that the benefits of euro membership are less clear than ever.

Quote:
Gudmundsson predicted that the euro will survive the Greek and Irish debt crises. Iceland has a strong case for joining the EU and talks are already underway. This, despite the fact that a majority of Icelanders say they would vote against joining if the referendum were held today. Pro-Europeans argue that all they need is more time to introduce people to the positives of joining the bloc.
But as many now know, it is not about what the people want anymore, but what the criminals at the top want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2011, 11:14 AM

6,226 posts, read 6,846,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post

Seriously, get some help. The shape shifting lizard people in the black helicopters are only in your mind.
Not really, although I'd rather think on your terms instead. Big money, big banks have and do have more power and old money than one would like to believe. It really is not a stretch to think big banks can and perhaps have undermined democratic sovereign nations to suit their bottom line, not a stretch at all. This anti-bank era we are in is not new, in-fact one of the comments I heard growing up as a kid from those who lived through the depression was "I do not trust banks" and for good reason.

Old 11-12-2011, 11:34 AM

6,226 posts, read 6,846,452 times
Also, where did depression era pre-ww2 Nazi Germany get all that money to build their war machine? It wasn't Nazi banks.

Old 11-12-2011, 11:57 AM

86,093 posts, read 72,525,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
That's the kicker.

Were just along for the ride now and they have it all planned out to the end game. Any actions on our part have well been articulated with counteracting plans in place to thwart any attempts at stopping it.
Then you adapt and adjust playing within their rules.
It can be done. Remove yourself from "the system" as much as you can..then the squeeze won't be so bad.

Those today with high debt are hurting and fearful. Homes underwater, HELOCs dried up, revolving credit maxed out and paying high interest rates all the while trying to pay off that debt and reign in spending because you never know if that pink slip will hit YOUR desk one day.

I'm white collar in a good paying industry (software) for over 20 years now and I've never seen so many people so edgy over their future and so much financial worrying going on. Several counted on tapping the equity in their homes to send their kids to college. Shot to hell now but going to a CC is "beneath" their stature. I shake my head at this mentality.

Old 11-12-2011, 12:01 PM

86,093 posts, read 72,525,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
Also, where did depression era pre-ww2 Nazi Germany get all that money to build their war machine? It wasn't Nazi banks.
No it wasn't. It was good ole "American capitalism".

11 Companies That Surprisingly Collaborated With the Nazis - 11Points.com

Old 11-12-2011, 12:28 PM

11,371 posts, read 7,351,233 times
Quote:
Well, it is a good thing that Iceland never adopted the Euro back in 2006, but the banksters will get them in eventually:

Iceland central bank chief joins euro debate | IceNews - Daily News

But as many now know, it is not about what the people want anymore, but what the criminals at the top want.
That's all good in theory, but I'm just stating reality. Italy is in a different situation compared to Iceland.

Old 11-12-2011, 12:35 PM

5,733 posts, read 4,638,002 times
This guy has got some interesting insight into the OP's and the other's post regarding these issues. These are a series of videos.

Professor Antony Sutton: Wall Street & the rise of Hitler 1 - YouTube

Antony Sutton Lecture 1976 - Part 1 - YouTube

Old 11-12-2011, 01:44 PM

7,090 posts, read 10,763,615 times
Quote:
Ah yes, because it is a conspiracy and not true that Banksters are in high positions of government.

Oh Wait, yes they are in our government and are calling the shots.

So, try and explain away these people in power.

Tell me it is a conspiracy, and these people really are not in power, nor are they part of the Trilateral Commision.

Obama: Trilateral Commission Endgame | August Forecast & Review
Er, why the hell is there a * every couple letters in your quote? Is that so the conspiracy doesn't realize what you are doing?

Please, people have been allying this label to every crazy conspiracy since the 1970's, and if you include the Rothschild family or Illuminati (as many do) it's been going on for centuries. It's Occum's Razor. What is more likely - a vast global conspiracy of millions (or David Icke's billion) of people evil and all powerful in plots conspiracy theorist find that make Saturday morning cartoons look like masterpieces, or people with paranoid schizophrenia with few social skills that find a monomaniacal focus?

Considering the people who rant about it constantly have very obvious mental disorders (David Icke, Alex Jones, Nancy Lieder, Lyndon LaRouche, Mary Stewart Relfe, Jack Van Impe, Joseph Marquis), the plots never make any sense, conspirators seem to swear millions to silence but can't stop placing clues in every unit of currency or monument ever made, the conspirators seem to be able to sway governments but not find some one ranting about it in their mothers basement (or shouting on street corners)...I would say the latter. I've seen the end result of untreated mental disorders sitting in doorways ranting about the "conspiracy". Get treatment or learn to love that lifestyle. Doesn't really matter to me.

Old 11-12-2011, 02:06 PM

Ahh, I see.

There are no humans that seek to gain more wealth, power and control for themselves at the expense of everyone else, and in reality everyone is an angel.

They do not align themselves with like minded thinkers and people in similar positions of wealth and power, that plan and plot to get themselves even more control and power.

Next you are going to tell me that it is a conspiracy that Mega Globalist Companies and Financial Institutions do not exist to make profits, when everyone knows it is for charity alone.

Also, the existence of the Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, CFR etc do not exist, and there were never any protests carried out against them at these meetings.

Obviously, if you believe the above, then it is you that needs to go seek help!

Last edited by J746NEW; 11-12-2011 at 02:17 PM..

Old 11-12-2011, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
This guy has got some interesting insight into the OP's and the other's post regarding these issues. These are a series of videos.

Professor Antony Sutton: Wall Street & the rise of Hitler 1 - YouTube

Antony Sutton Lecture 1976 - Part 1 - YouTube

Thanks for posting these vids.
Banksters profiting off both sides during war.
Not surprising at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies