U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-13-2011, 04:14 PM

12,775 posts, read 4,652,920 times

Advertisements

Colossal GeoEngineering in Plain Sight

November 13, 2011
NASA reported 5 years ago that the earth is now receiving at least 20% less sunlight than 10 years before.
After 16 years of denial, the White House Science Czar John P Holdren now admits that they have been “testing” the manipulation of Earth’s atmosphere with Barium salts, Aluminum Dioxide and other toxic compounds.
Bottom line: there is a world-wide secret program to manipulate the atmosphere. They admit it’s happening, but they won’t tell us why.
» Colossal GeoEngineering in Plain Sight Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

There is so much activity in our N.CA skies, I can't be sure when I'm looking at a real cloud or a manufactured one. This has been bothering me for some time. Finally we get some validation.

A wealth of information can be had here
About CaliforniaSkyWatch.com (http://www.californiaskywatch.com/about.htm - broken link)
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2011, 04:17 PM

14,851 posts, read 18,084,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post

November 13, 2011
NASA reported 5 years ago that the earth is now receiving at least 20% less sunlight than 10 years before.
After 16 years of denial, the White House Science Czar John P Holdren now admits that they have been “testing” the manipulation of Earth’s atmosphere with Barium salts, Aluminum Dioxide and other toxic compounds.
Bottom line: there is a world-wide secret program to manipulate the atmosphere. They admit it’s happening, but they won’t tell us why.
» Colossal GeoEngineering in Plain Sight Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

There is so much activity in our N.CA skies, I can't be sure when I'm looking at a real cloud or a manufactured one. This has been bothering me for some time. Finally we get some validation.

About CaliforniaSkyWatch.com (http://www.californiaskywatch.com/about.htm - broken link)
Why?

Last I checked we are very dependent upon the weather to grow FOOD.

Between this revelation (which does not surprise me one bit), and the manipulation of our food supply by Monsanto (and others), it would appear to the most casual viewer that the intention is to control the food.

As Napoleon Bonaparte once observed. He who controls the food, controls the people....

Kinda scary.

20yrsinBranson

Old 11-13-2011, 04:46 PM

12,775 posts, read 4,652,920 times
Very scary, plus the health effects of this particulate matter which includes aluminum dioxide and barium salts, combined with jet fuel.

Impacts of jet air pollution on health
The public health impacts from this type of jet air pollution and lingering jet contrails may include but are not limited to:
  • Respiratory problems
  • Flu-like symptoms
  • Asthma
  • Allergies
  • Chronic sore or raspy throat
  • Persistent coughing
  • Eye and skin irritations
  • Nose bleeds, and
  • Breathing difficulties
Impacts of jet air pollution on health (http://www.californiaskywatch.com/health_issues.htm - broken link)

I'm most amazed that so few are concerned about this, maybe most are in denial, or just don't know what to do about it. Frankly, I don't either. I sent a msg. to my Congressman, but that will go to the round file.
I would expect them to experiment in a small area, or one state, but this is supposed to be worldwide.

Old 11-13-2011, 04:51 PM

3,198 posts, read 1,823,853 times
He who controls the Spice controls the Universe!!

I'll need to give this a real good read before I break out the tinfoil hat but some of these conspiracy people are a bit...off.

Old 11-13-2011, 04:54 PM

7,090 posts, read 7,259,786 times
Alex Jones again? Like people haven't been making fun of him for 20 years (sarcasm)

Old 11-13-2011, 04:55 PM

3,045 posts, read 1,470,235 times
So now the weather is Obama's fault too?

Old 11-13-2011, 05:15 PM

5,022 posts, read 3,062,648 times
I remember some morons said Bush steered Hurricane Katrina so it would hit the poor people in New Orleans.

Old 11-13-2011, 05:26 PM

28,665 posts, read 14,929,576 times
Quote:
If the earth was receiving 20% sunlight than usual, most of the earth would going into a deep freeze.

Old 11-13-2011, 05:34 PM

3,045 posts, read 1,470,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
I remember some morons said Bush steered Hurricane Katrina so it would hit the poor people in New Orleans.
He was too busy bringing down the twin towers don't you know. Lots of tin foil hat wearers in this forum. Be careful, even if people qualify, you can't call them morons on here.

Old 11-13-2011, 05:47 PM

12,548 posts, read 12,102,717 times
Quote:

November 13, 2011

Could this have something to do with the Global Warming?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies