Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 11:25 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,781,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
I don't care, I just said I think it says a lot about you.

What Is A Hypocrite? - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2011, 11:26 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
You may want to read "102 Minutes". You will learn that jumping was not willful and a decision made by many.

You will also learn about how many lives could have been saved but there was a strong attempt to cover up the facts. Guiliani and Bloomberg publicly lied - but that's another thread.

I think you and a few others know as much about the type of bullying that goes on today as you do about performing brain surgery.
Ok now I understand. The tinfoil is showing.

Old 11-16-2011, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Oh God! Here we go!!
Did I not say it was for another thread?? He used the example of people committing suicide by jumping out of windows from the WTC and his statement was wrong.

Old 11-16-2011, 11:29 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,386,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post

Be careful, softblu thinks its ok to take your own life when someone calls you names.

You may want to ask him/her that they not hurt themselves. I know you aren't being a bully, but apparently that is reason for someone to kill themselves today.

Old 11-16-2011, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Well you might want to tuck it away.

Old 11-16-2011, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
I think your username says alot about you.

You bet it does. Just ask my three daughters who gave me the name. You can at the same time ask how they deal with bullies.

Nevermind they probably wouldn't give you the time of day.

Old 11-16-2011, 11:31 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,987,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
There have been many anecdotal stories about a boy being bullied, getting in a fight with the bully and then becoming best friends. For girls, if you stand up to them, they get worse. They plot with their friends on how to get revenge. Believe me, I saw it all the time growing up. I wish it was as easy as throwing a punch.

True, girls can be a lot more vindictive than boys. I'm married, believe me I know, LOL! Again, some times you have to fight fire with fire. Turn the tables on them. If you've already kicked their a** you then have the upper hand. Once you kick their a** and if they still want to retaliate and keep up with their BS, kick their a** again! Don't stop until they get the message. I'm pretty sure that girls don't like their face damaged. Sooner or later, it's gonna stop.

BTW I saw your previous post, and I'm sorry that those things happened to you when you were younger. Some people are just rotten to the core. There is no excuse for bullying. I understand poking fun. We all do it to a degree. I'm one of the few that would stop if I saw that it is hurting someone's feelings. Then again if I poke fun at someone it's generally harmless ribbing, and done with a wink and a smile. But in the end, nobody deserves to be bullied to the point that it starts effecting their lives.

Old 11-16-2011, 11:33 AM

Quote:
You bet it does. Just ask my three daughters who gave me the name. You can at the same time ask how they deal with bullies.

Nevermind they probably wouldn't give you the time of day.
Deal with them?? Or possible they are bullies?? Maybe it's a fine line.

I've not interest in aggressive women who flex their muscles giving me the time of day.

Old 11-16-2011, 11:34 AM

15,852 posts, read 35,132,239 times
Quote:
Conner asked her mother to be home-schooled. Her mother denied her request and the very next day Conner’s sister found her hanging in her closet by a scarf.
Bummer. Guess she should have home schooled her.

20yrisnBranson

Old 11-16-2011, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Be careful, softblu thinks its ok to take your own life when someone calls you names.

You may want to ask him/her that they not hurt themselves. I know you aren't being a bully, but apparently that is reason for someone to kill themselves today.
I concur with your assessment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies