Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 09:53 PM

1,823 posts, read 2,121,951 times

Advertisements

Nobody can claim credit for attempting to reign in Fannie and Freddie. Both the Bush and Obama admistrations share equal blame for bailing them out, and for initiating the atmosphere of failure which has occurred.

It is ridiculous to for either party to attempt claim that have done a better job in protecting the taxpayers from this nonsense----both adminstrations have been failures in attempting to fix both Fannie and Frannie.

I dont think either party can use this issue during the campaign---it would be hypocritical if they did--both adminstrations failed and one current canditates law firm was paid very handsome fees by both Freddie and Fannie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2011, 12:53 AM

4,042 posts, read 3,522,864 times
"Nobody can claim credit for attempting to reign in Fannie and Freddie."

Sir, I have a huuge surprise for you! Yeah, the GOP can precisely claim credit for Trying do just that. More folks would know if our subversive, Mainstream Media was not so slanted for those they are complicit with--the Communist progressives.

Just below here will be video of congressional hearings, and you'll hear the GOP patiently push on, in the face of even vile and nutty claims by Democrats. Dems saying there was NO problem with Fannie or Freddie. You'll hear the GOP not respond "in kind" and insist there was.

You are even about to hear the GOP, the party that the Dems. lie and say are the party for the rich....try to reign in CEO bonuses! Oh yeah...the opposite of what they are called and we have a media that plays along and supports all of this crap, year after year.

This very video clip should have been on the evening, national news repeatedly, but nope.

HERE, proof, and oh! listen for one Democrat to be agitated that they were even having hearings on this issue, and then.....

the party so disgustingly famous for yeppers, PLAYING THE RACE CARD, did!! One of them called these hearings "lynchings!!" Can you believe it?!

This video should be used as a campaign commercial this next November. I'd use it and let the left freak-out. That's what they do when faced with the light of truth.

Bon appetit~

Shocking Video Unearthed Democrats in their own words Covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused our Economic Crisis - YouTube

Old 11-19-2011, 11:33 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,874,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
"Nobody can claim credit for attempting to reign in Fannie and Freddie."

Sir, I have a huuge surprise for you! Yeah, the GOP can precisely claim credit for Trying do just that. More folks would know if our subversive, Mainstream Media was not so slanted for those they are complicit with--the Communist progressives.

Just below here will be video of congressional hearings, and you'll hear the GOP patiently push on, in the face of even vile and nutty claims by Democrats. Dems saying there was NO problem with Fannie or Freddie. You'll hear the GOP not respond "in kind" and insist there was.

You are even about to hear the GOP, the party that the Dems. lie and say are the party for the rich....try to reign in CEO bonuses! Oh yeah...the opposite of what they are called and we have a media that plays along and supports all of this crap, year after year.

This very video clip should have been on the evening, national news repeatedly, but nope.

HERE, proof, and oh! listen for one Democrat to be agitated that they were even having hearings on this issue, and then.....

the party so disgustingly famous for yeppers, PLAYING THE RACE CARD, did!! One of them called these hearings "lynchings!!" Can you believe it?!

This video should be used as a campaign commercial this next November. I'd use it and let the left freak-out. That's what they do when faced with the light of truth.

Bon appetit~

Shocking Video Unearthed Democrats in their own words Covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused our Economic Crisis - YouTube
The Left likes to IGNORE the evidence about which party enabled F&F.

Old 11-19-2011, 12:28 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,409,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
This might help shed a little light on why he is so silent, besides the fact that this "most peculiar" president of the US of A has remained silent way, too many times. I think the last time I heard him speak up like a man of principle, oh wait, "last?" Maybe only time, was way back before he conned his way into office, and was campaigning.

Palin's daughter was attacked in the liberal media for being pregnant, and BO actually had the well, campaigning advice? or we can hope, moral fortitude to speak up and say that all candidates' kids should be left alone.

I digressed, but had to make the point.

Video proof that BO was a main, driving force behind Fannie Mae writing more subprime than most other individuals. This is the "then CEO" of Fannie on stage, awarding BO, by name for this push that helped crash our economy. (or, were there more reasons why this CEO appreciated BO, so much??)

Explosive Video, Fannie Mae CEO calling Obama and the Dems the "Family" and "Conscience" of Fannie Mae - YouTube

Your right, things just pisss me the hek off as well as so many of my friends.

Media could do a number on Obama too, but they choose to give him how many free passes.

The media, NewsPapers, are fair and balanced my A-- no in the hell they are not fair. This President can get away with almost anything, and no one seems to care, because it is Obama.
I am over him.

Hope n' Change up his, this is no good change, and how many people because of him, have lost any hope they had.

You lose your job and lose your home, what is next. This could be you, any of you tomorrow can lose the cushy job you now have, then what, ask yourself that.

And just who will he point the finger over this, who, i can't wait to see, who he blames for this mess. I love his blaming others, about things he knew nothing of. In the W.H. and he knows nothing that is going on. Then he is not qualified for this job.

Old 11-19-2011, 12:32 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,409,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
His actions have proved his limit on any business knowledge
the best thing Obama could do for America is submit his
resignation as the "Hope & Change" of Presidential on the job training is not really working out that well.

All sizes | [Infographic] The Obama Presidency - By The Numbers | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

That is why businessess do not like Obama. We need someone in office, who does have a good decent business sense, and that is not Obama.
Obama and business knowledge, that really is funny.

He needs to take his on the job training, and just scadoodle.

Old 11-19-2011, 01:04 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,605,504 times
This is the best thread ever with so much info that can't be ignored and it gets so little play. There is a big, thumpin' scandal here and most people are like, "oh, well...". There should be thousands of views and many more posts. The most views and the most posts go to the threads slamming unelectible candidates.....

Disheartening.

Old 11-19-2011, 01:06 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,605,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Maybe he should discuss it with Newt.
I agree. For some reason, I have never trusted Newt. He is a brilliant man but, somehow, I don't get a warm fuzzy about him....he is too much the politician and I think his current wife drives him.

Old 11-19-2011, 01:22 PM

21,076 posts, read 19,579,298 times
Because he is part of the 1%.

Old 11-19-2011, 02:53 PM

56,989 posts, read 35,116,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
He will discuss it with Newt, during the debates, and Newt will chew obama's girly a$$ up and spit him back into the gutter from where he came..
Gutter? Homies?

What's with you right wingers these days. You guys seem to have a fascination with this stuff.

Old 11-19-2011, 03:39 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,522,864 times
Ahh, Desertdetroiter, what's the matter with you?
Nice to find something like terminology to grasp to so that you can indeed still post on this thread but have something to deflect your attention from the latest VIDEO PROOF of Obama being complicit in the Fannie and Freddie debacle that's brought our economy to such a horrible place-- right now, under the threat of another Downgrade!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies