U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 06:43 PM

47,314 posts, read 24,833,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
"Dug up?!"

No, don't even try to "go there!" Jones hasn't disappeared from influence within the Subversive White House! He stepped down from his "Green CZAR" post just to make it look like he was a naughty boy that had taken his correction. Did you know he was even reportedly "organizing in prisons?!"

Very busy, and yes, after he gave up his CZAR post he was reported to have been in our White House.
Still fascinated with the Czar thing, i see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2011, 07:00 PM

44,924 posts, read 27,190,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Not when the POTUS is supporting of them. The same organizations put them into positions of influence.

Cliff Kincaid -- Glenn Beck Closing in on Van Jones

I'm left with the questions:

Was there any connection or associations between Frank Marshall Davis and Ella Baker?

Were Van Jones, Valerie Jarrett, and Barrak Obama all in attendence at the Black Radical Congress in June 1998 in Chicago (sponsored by the Communist Party)? Maurice Williams, 700 Attend Black Radical Congress

The radical elements of OWS and of the Obama administration would seem to echo the agenda of that June 1998 Communist Convention.

A Black Freedom Agenda For The Twenty First Century (Draft)
I think that Beck really did a job on Jones and am so proud of the way he did it and how well it worked out.

Not many will read much of my link but I think that Loudon really put his thumb on the problem when he said that Obama had avoided appointing too many far left leaners to the top tier jobs but had filled the 2nd tier ones with people like Jones.

It is very sad to hear how those people in DC have done such a good job of covering up so many of those people.

Reading Kincaid's article brings up so many names that appeared in Loudon's work. Thanks for the link.

The best part of this one is the fact that Beck brought up Jones on his show today. He won't back off on Jones very soon, I think.

Old 11-16-2011, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
The OWS crowd is starting to get rowdy. They are starting to threaten molotov cocktails through Macy's windows and calling to burn local businesses. Funny, I thought they were mad at Wall Street, not main street. Just a bunch of wack jobs with a (well paid) mob behind them. Soros and all the progressive politicians using these tools for their ends should be proud.
Have you thought of the possibility that they will attempt something at the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade next week. I can think of all kinds of things they could try on that one and it would probably make the TV broadcast.

Old 11-16-2011, 07:04 PM

4,433 posts, read 3,822,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Show me a link of him saying that he's a communist.
Look, I'm not arguing with you.

Just showing you in his own words.

Excerpt:

Jones had planned to move to Washington, DC, and had already landed a job and an apartment there. But in jail, he said, "I met all these young radical people of color -- I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, 'This is what I need to be a part of.'" Although he already had a plane ticket, he decided to stay in San Francisco. "I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary." In the months that followed, he let go of any lingering thoughts that he might fit in with the status quo. "I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th," he said. "By August, I was a communist."

Van Jones

Taken from this full article.
The New Face of Environmentalism | Feature | Oakland, Berkeley & Bay Area News & Arts Coverage

Environmentalism is a front for Van Jones.

Old 11-16-2011, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post
Most people don't know and don't care who Van Jones is. His opposition does him more of a favor than his support in getting his name out there in the public air.

Realizing that bad publicity is much better than no publicity, and since publicity and fame (not cultural takeover) are the goals of the American megalomaniac, I'm sure that he appreciates the solid.

If one doesn't mention his name, he disappears (also an American phenomenon).
Where did Jones go after his job at the White House fell through? I know but do you?

Old 11-16-2011, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LOL...s'what i was thinking. I mean, that story seems a bit dated. But hey, some folks can't get enough of it i guess.

Guess Obama can hire white left wingers, just not black ones.
Now I see why you don't like to see things that point out who all Jones has been working with. His race has nothing to do with it, as far as I am concerned, but then, did you read my link from Loudon? That would really make you mad since most of the radicals he brought up were black.

Old 11-16-2011, 07:15 PM

13,773 posts, read 18,470,523 times
I see the red scare is alive and well in the unintelligent.

Old 11-16-2011, 07:18 PM

4,043 posts, read 2,905,113 times
I see that many are still in denial of the reality of "the unthinkable" that has hit the DC area.

Or, are they just working amongst themselves to try to convince others that it is not so?

Old 11-16-2011, 07:27 PM

13,773 posts, read 18,470,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
I see that many are still in denial of the reality of "the unthinkable" that has hit the DC area.

Or, are they just working amongst themselves to try to convince others that it is not so?
What is "unthinkable"?

Old 11-16-2011, 07:37 PM

10,813 posts, read 6,958,631 times
Soros and ACORN are responsible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or