U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 07:35 AM

3,704 posts, read 4,144,929 times

Advertisements

I would also like to add that to any left-wingers who think this is a great idea, if you think the South hold America back on things like gay rights and women's rights, just wait until you have some of the more conservative Latin American countries and the Arab world having a say over what goes on everywhere else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2011, 08:33 AM

913 posts, read 722,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Whether you think we need it or not, it is coming. The Rio Accord is UN's Agenda 21. It is non-partisan. The first and second Presidents Bush signed on to it, as did Clinton. We are on the road to its full implementation and, if you are aware of what it is, you will readily see it all around you.

This video is long, but well worth watching. Put your feet up and relax while it runs, but don't fall asleep because this is important. Everything we hold dear is being impacted by it. I would suggest watching it in two parts. I watched the entire video at one sitting, and found it tiring but gripping. Again, well worth it.

The Consequences of Sustainable Development - [UN Agenda 21]
The Consequences of Sustainable Development - [UN Agenda 21] - YouTube

i'm busy watching this and these guys are 100% spot on.

what they haven't mentioned is that the elites in politics will not be living in these communities. they will have property, meat, cars and most importantly, private jets!

1984 is coming for the rest of us

Old 11-28-2011, 10:37 AM

58 posts, read 151,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Whether you think we need it or not, it is coming. The Rio Accord is UN's Agenda 21. It is non-partisan. The first and second Presidents Bush signed on to it, as did Clinton. We are on the road to its full implementation and, if you are aware of what it is, you will readily see it all around you.

This video is long, but well worth watching. Put your feet up and relax while it runs, but don't fall asleep because this is important. Everything we hold dear is being impacted by it. I would suggest watching it in two parts. I watched the entire video at one sitting, and found it tiring but gripping. Again, well worth it.

The Consequences of Sustainable Development - [UN Agenda 21]
The Consequences of Sustainable Development - [UN Agenda 21] - YouTube
so thats why the u.s. government wont protect its borders and cares more about other countries than its own people

Old 11-28-2011, 10:42 AM

17,024 posts, read 11,391,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
A global government would seriously help with poverty because all the money that goes into defining borders could be redirected to helping the poor by growing and distributing food, building homes, and starting up companies that would in turn create jobs.

The rest I already covered in my previous post. Society needs to grow up before it can handle a global government, but once it does, I think it would be a great idea. By "grow up", I mean getting rid of the desire to punch anyone who disagrees with you, and letting go of the victim mentality and instead shifting towards an altruistic mentality.

This reminds me of the Monty Python skit "How to do it!"

How to solve world hunger-

First become a famous scientist and win a Nobel Prize, so everyone will respect your opinions and advice. Then create a super crop that will grow without fertilizer or water, give it to all the poor people, and then they will have all the food they want.

That's "how to do it"!

Old 11-28-2011, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Carbonni View Post
I would also like to add that to any left-wingers who think this is a great idea, if you think the South hold America back on things like gay rights and women's rights, just wait until you have some of the more conservative Latin American countries and the Arab world having a say over what goes on everywhere else.

one world govt, like the soviet union, will have no religion.

Old 11-28-2011, 11:02 AM

69,372 posts, read 53,627,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammbriggs View Post
one world govt, like the soviet union, will have no religion.
So you think there is no religion in the Soviet Union

Old 11-28-2011, 11:10 AM

41,505 posts, read 49,582,235 times
The Religion of this New World Order will be the same as always - the unrepentant worship of the God of Greed. Mammon will, like now, be worshiped everywhere there is money.

Old 11-28-2011, 11:13 AM

8,801 posts, read 5,341,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jujulu View Post
The world is screaming for this. It's an idea whose time is come. The time of the individual nations state has come and gone.

Among the many benefits:

*Globalizing the risks, so that small countries don't face the brunt of the capital system.

*Easier policymaking for crucial issues like climate change.

*One world currency and elimation of passports facillitates travel and trade

*One global world court to ensure accountability
Want a snapshot of One World Government? Look at the European Union, and then give it a healthy dose of steroids, and watch what a monstrous beast emerges.

The reality is, "Globalization" has slowly been moving the world to this nightmare, and we already have all the evidence we need to understand what would happen if the Banker Gangsters are able to complete the consolidation of total control in the hands of their hand chosen bureaucrats commanding their global police force, NATO.

Now is the time for a total war against these genocidal criminals, and restore government by the people in all of the many places that they have destroyed it ... including the United States.

Old 11-28-2011, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
I think this is a great idea, but first humanity needs to grow up. We are far too prone to defensiveness, violence, war and so on to become a global government right now. That needs to change in the hearts of people and countries before we can successfully become a global government. However, when it does happen, it would save us a lot of time, money, and energy. All the time, money, and energy we put into defense (making weapons, building armies) right now could be funneled into other causes like education and infrastructure. I don't think we're ready yet, though, because it's kind of like creating an honor code for people that are still in the mentality of cheating. Too many greedy people would take advantage of this new system as it stands now, so we would need to change society from the inside-out first before we could manifest such a peaceful existence.

hey nim, we all have our opinions of how this world govt will turn out. in this case i actually agree with you. they probably will do away with poverty, hunger and starvation. perhaps you believe that will come about through equitable distribution, i think it will come about through the eradication of a large percentage of the global population.

it will be cool for those at the top though. my suspicions are that they want to return most of the cities and farmland back to nature. wild mustangs roaming the plains along with bison. the rest of us will be confined to human settlements, without the worrysome task of procreating as that will be outlawed, feeding ourselves, medical care, telcommunication etc. kinda like 1984 but without the incesant grey skies and gloomy atmosphere. i suppose you can add a little 'brave new world' in there for good measure. soma and chocolate, ahh we can all dream.

Old 11-28-2011, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
So you think there is no religion in the Soviet Union

prior to the bolshevik revolution a substantial majority of soviet citizens were religious around 80%. 60 years later that number had dropped to 20%.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies