Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 04:57 PM

604 posts, read 750,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujulu View Post
The world is screaming for this.
How-so?

Last I heard the Taliban and Al Qaeda want to kill Americans for the freedoms they have.

Along with whatever smaller tribal wars are going on in Africa...

The people of the world would no longer be free, because there would be such a large police for to protect us from ourselves.

I think I'd prefer no government to total government.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2011, 05:03 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,366,177 times
Quote:
The world is screaming for this. It's an idea whose time is come. The time of the individual nations state has come and gone.
Yeah that worked out so well for Europe didn't it.

I hear John Lennon singing 'Imagine' in the background. Worked good for ol' John too, eh?

Old 11-16-2011, 05:14 PM

30,246 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jujulu View Post
The world is screaming for this. It's an idea whose time is come. The time of the individual nations state has come and gone.

Among the many benefits:

*Globalizing the risks, so that small countries don't face the brunt of the capital system.

*Easier policymaking for crucial issues like climate change.

*One world currency and elimation of passports facillitates travel and trade

*One global world court to ensure accountability
You have to be young. That's the only explanation. You really do not understand how the world works and the people in it, do you? You truly do not.

Oh and "climate change" is that what you all are calling that bs "global warming" now? We don't need policy making for Gore's made up crap.

Elimination of passports!? THAT'S INCREDIBLE! So terrorists have free reign to come and go and destroy as they please and everyone can just come in to the "best" spot and take, take, take....GREAT IDEA!

Accountability for WHAT?!

What small countries are facing "the brunt of the capital system"? Please list them, thank you.

Old 11-16-2011, 05:50 PM

24,385 posts, read 23,044,056 times
The OP can occupy the Hudson River until his demands are met.

Old 11-16-2011, 05:55 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,377,473 times
Never going to happen. The UN is as close as we will get in the next 300 years to that. Populations and cultures are simply to different.

Hell, people in the south east of the United States already want to leave the union, or kick California out of it based on their views. And people think that one world government is possible? Laughable.

Some Islamic countries are still stoning people. They aren't going to stop that any time soon.

Old 11-16-2011, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaughtInAMosh View Post
The Global bankers want to kill all Muslims.

Um, proof?

Old 11-16-2011, 06:06 PM

1,440 posts, read 1,169,459 times
This was a great read! I really needed something to laugh at.

I'll put this in simple terms though. In every book and movie about a New World Order, did you ever wonder why the characters hate living there?

Old 11-16-2011, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaughtInAMosh View Post
Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Yemen.

Iraq was a daddys boys vendetta against his daddys foe. The world is a better place without Saddam Hussein in it, but we still shouldn't be there.

Afghanistan was in control of a government that actively aided terrorists that killed 3000 people, including arabs and muslims, we should have removed them from power, then left.

And when have they invaded syria and yemen? The Syrian leader is murdering his own people. Yemen is the new home of AQ in the arab region right now, and no one has invaded them. The government is working with us to rid them of such a blight.

Still, no proof of global bankers killing muslims, or wanting to kill all muslims.

Old 11-16-2011, 06:18 PM

16,910 posts, read 10,582,210 times
I wish we could change the icon on this thread to a "thumbs down."

Old 11-16-2011, 06:20 PM

16,910 posts, read 10,582,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Ranger View Post
How-so?

Last I heard the Taliban and Al Qaeda want to kill Americans for the freedoms they have.

Along with whatever smaller tribal wars are going on in Africa...

The people of the world would no longer be free, because there would be such a large police for to protect us from ourselves.

I think I'd prefer no government to total government.
1. The Taliban only want to kill Americans because we are in their country, no other reason.

2. Al Qaeda doesn't hate our freedom. That's just something Bush made up so stupid people didn't have to think too hard. Mulsim extremist hate the United States because we have military bases all of the world, we cause global conflicts all of the world, and, primarily, because we support Israel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies