Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 04:27 PM

773 posts, read 503,550 times

Advertisements

Obamas quotes when not using his TelePrompTer buddy:

"I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody"

"What I was suggesting......you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..."

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change."

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes and I see many of them in the audience here today"

"Hold on one second, sweetie, we're going to do.....we'll do a press avail."

"I've now been in 57 states"

"Why can't I just eat my waffle?"

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person, who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know, you know, there's a reaction that's been bred in our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that's just the nature of race in our society."

"Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions"

"You're likeable enough, Hillary."

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died....an entire town destroyed."

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries."

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems."

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly."

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system."

Please add what you can remember.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2011, 04:29 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,007,664 times
"Yes we can!" -stolen from a 2-year old saying "Yes I can!".

Old 11-16-2011, 04:31 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,217,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heritage Member View Post
Obamas quotes when not using his TelePrompTer buddy:

"I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody"
"What I was suggesting......you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..."
"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change."
"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes and I see many of them in the audience here today"
"Hold on one second, sweetie, we're going to do.....we'll do a press avail."
"I've now been in 57 states"
"Why can't I just eat my waffle?"
"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."
"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person, who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know, you know, there's a reaction that's been bred in our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that's just the nature of race in our society."
"Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions"
"You're likeable enough, Hillary."
"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died....an entire town destroyed."
"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries."
"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems."
"The Cambridge police acted stupidly."
"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system."

Please add what you can remember.
None of these statements bothered you on election day, why now

Quote:
The liberals on the other hand refuse to believe I voted for Obama once,

Old 11-16-2011, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
None of these statements bothered you on election day, why now
1) I was stupid

2) I wanted change

3) I did not pay attention

Old 11-16-2011, 04:34 PM

Quote:
1) I was stupid
Intelligence doesn't fluctuate with age. Someones IQ at 15 is the same as their IQ at 30

Old 11-16-2011, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Intelligence doesn't fluctuate with age. Someones IQ at 15 is the same as their IQ at 30
Knowledge does

Old 11-16-2011, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Knowledge does
Yes, in less than 3 years you made this amazing turn around. Not buying it.

Old 11-16-2011, 04:47 PM

23,170 posts, read 26,179,590 times
Add this one
"We'll reduce funding for any program we've found to be ineffective"

Old 11-16-2011, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Yes, in less than 3 years you made this amazing turn around. Not buying it.
You are doing a great job of redirecting, but a poor job of discussing the topic of the thread.

Old 11-16-2011, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Add this one
"We'll reduce funding for any program we've found to be ineffective"
Reduce, not eliminate. That one was great and I forgot about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies