Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 04:41 AM

128 posts, read 251,488 times

Advertisements

They simply want to destroy the middle class. Republicans are working for the rich. They are all on a mission to raise taxes wherever they can on the middle class , while protecting their masters, the wealthy top 1%. How about we cut congresses pay and benefits by 50%, starting with this scum bag Pat Toomey in PA.....then let's end these crazy wars that republicans got us into and are now looking for middle class to pay for. I've had it with the hijacked tea party and these republicans in office. I will NEVER vote republican again after what I've seen the last few months. Obama will certainly get my vote now...99%.

Link GOP tax plan targets itemized deductions - Yahoo! Finance
Also see: Republicans are desperately trying to tax the middle class, protect the rich. another tactic by these repugnant scum criminal GOPers to sneak more taxes in on the middle class.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2011, 05:06 AM

128 posts, read 251,488 times
We'll see who's saying bye in the 2012 elections.

Old 11-17-2011, 05:20 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
Although I do not agree with President Obama's foreign policy I will be voting for him and all the other Democrats because I am certain ALL the Republicans are either self serving rich or prostitutes for those that are. I did not mean to defame prostitutes. When dealing with them you expect to be screwed. Same with Republicans and the RWA's but they won't tell you first.

Old 11-17-2011, 05:20 AM

2,409 posts, read 3,041,435 times
You need to wake up! BOTH parties are destroying our country. If you think it's just the right or the left you are delusional. Our leaders have been bought and paid for A LONG TIME AGO! They are under the iron fist of the bankers. Jefferson and Jackson were fighting the same corrupt cabal that was trying to hijack the republic back then. These elite bankers and financiers that pull our politician's strings have killed three Presidents. They are powerful, entrenched, and will stop at nothing to keep control of our debt based monetary system. All Americans need to understand who really controls our country. The Republic died a long time ago. We have been living on the fumes of our founding fathers and their visionary ideal. The bankers are globalists.........they have hijacked our government and most politicians are nothing more than pawns for a new world order global hegemony based on control of oil, the food supply, and money. Kissinger was yapping about this crap 50+ years ago and won't stop until he is dead. Carter, Nixon, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, Obama............they are ALL SNAKES who don't two craps about the American people, or the middle class. And these maniacs are dangerous and have the entire US military at their disposal along with a nazi-esque police state........of which both are willing to beat up and slaughter Americans if push comes to shove. This next year will define our country's future and we as Americans.........we either throw off the shackles of debt servitude and regain our country and kick em all out or we will forever perish into the history books as the nation that came the closest to freedom and liberty but in the end couldn't hang on to it.

Old 11-17-2011, 05:22 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,752,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LI*TEA View Post
They simply want to destroy the middle class. Republicans are working for the rich. They are all on a mission to raise taxes wherever they can on the middle class , while protecting their masters, the wealthy top 1%. How about we cut congresses pay and benefits by 50%, starting with this scum bag Pat Toomey in PA.....then let's end these crazy wars that republicans got us into and are now looking for middle class to pay for. I've had it with the hijacked tea party and these republicans in office. I will NEVER vote republican again after what I've seen the last few months. Obama will certainly get my vote now...99%.

Also see: Republicans are desperately trying to tax the middle class, protect the rich. another tactic by these repugnant scum criminal GOPers to sneak more taxes in on the middle class.
Lol, the next time you vote Republican, will be the first time you vote Republican.

Old 11-17-2011, 05:23 AM

5,960 posts, read 5,546,690 times
At least the GOP isn't full of hypocrites...

Democratic party: Two faced hypocrites - YouTube

Old 11-17-2011, 05:24 AM

3,457 posts, read 3,623,334 times
Quote:

can you be more specific?

i don't see anything wrong with those tax proposals.

if you live on long island, though, i can see where you'd be very unhappy to lose the mortgage interest and property tax deductions. Welcome to the free(er) market!

Old 11-17-2011, 05:27 AM

2,409 posts, read 3,041,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Although I do not agree with President Obama's foreign policy I will be voting for him and all the other Democrats because I am certain ALL the Republicans are either self serving rich or prostitutes for those that are. I did not mean to defame prostitutes. When dealing with them you expect to be screwed. Same with Republicans and the RWA's but they won't tell you first.
Pathetic. The only REAL change will come from either a third party candidate or someone like Ron Paul. He is exactly what America needs. He's as anti-establishment and anti status quo as they come. One of the most honest politicians that have ever served the American people. How can you possibly sit there and lament against the problems facing this country and then turn around and vote for a loser do nothing hack like Obama. He's as bad as any President has or ever will be. Only a coward would vote for him when you have a candidate like Ron Paul running for office. I may not agree on everything when it comes to Paul and his ideology......I'm a staunch opponent of a gold backed monetary system and he is flat wrong in his belief........however he is exactly the change this country needs. To vote for the new world order globalist shill like Obama AGAIN after he's a proven failure and continue to kick the can down the road exacerbating our demise is well..........treasonous in my opinion. Anyone that votes for Obama, Romney, Cain or anyone else should suffer their fate alone and not drag the rest of us down.

Old 11-17-2011, 05:28 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
I Will NEVER Vote Republican again
As IF you ever did..or would.

Old 11-17-2011, 05:29 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
We'll see who's saying bye in the 2012 elections.
That would be Obama
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Care to explain all of the insider trading done by Democrats and the governmental "loans" they received for billions on the taxpayers dime?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies