U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-17-2011, 10:46 AM
 
3,064 posts, read 2,164,747 times
Reputation: 967

Advertisements

"The names of those websites are none too subtle, including “MySluttyTeacher.com” and another name too dirty to share.

“The website said, ‘Have you ever dreamed about your teacher’s breasts before? Well, now you can see them.’

The chesty t-shirt may say "I Heart Teachers," but the Lincoln Unified School District is not feeling the love for its designer, Lincoln High teacher Heidi Kaeslin. - KTXL

Any wonder more parents are choosing to homeschool?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-17-2011, 12:13 PM
 
49,059 posts, read 39,505,157 times
Reputation: 30681
<shrug> Using that logic you better not have them involved in sports teams, scouting, cheer camps, music lessons and most certainly don't let them around youth group leaders, pastors or have them ever work at a job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2011, 12:14 PM
 
3,064 posts, read 2,164,747 times
Reputation: 967
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
<shrug> Using that logic you better not have them involved in sports teams, scouting, cheer camps, music lessons and most certainly don't let them around youth group leaders, pastors or have them ever work at a job.
Doubt that you are a parent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2011, 12:19 PM
 
Location: Brooklyn
40,057 posts, read 29,769,247 times
Reputation: 10455
Teacher: FAIL. (Unless running a porn site was part of the curriculum).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2011, 12:28 PM
 
49,059 posts, read 39,505,157 times
Reputation: 30681
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
Doubt that you are a parent.
Actually I am, I'm just capable of understanding that risks are everywhere and that one bad apple in Texas (put on administrative leave immediately) out of maybe a million teachers in the US doesn't make for a rational statistical case for home schooling.

So, by the same logic you shouldn't send your kids to church, just have services at home.

pastor arrested for child porn - Google Search

I actually support home schooling options, there are various valid reasons. I am however going to weigh the reasonable risks facing my kids and make appropriate choices.

My parents sent me to christian summer camps....what awful uncaring people eh? You can't live a life of fear, there is bad stuff everywhere, it's a balance.
Camp counselor arrested for sex crimes | 6abc.com | 6abc.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2011, 12:31 PM
 
49,059 posts, read 39,505,157 times
Reputation: 30681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Teacher: FAIL. (Unless running a porn site was part of the curriculum).
Go back and read what sort of teacher she is.

I was surprised at her age. I was expecting some young gal. Maybe she was having some sort of mid-life crisis and flipped out or got into drugs.

Hard to think she was involved in this for a while and was discrete and then went completely bonkers public with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2011, 12:40 PM
 
Location: Londonderry, NH
41,505 posts, read 49,653,289 times
Reputation: 24548
As if looking at mature boobs is going to harm anyone. By the time they are in HS most kids have seen several examples of both sexes’ boobs. Probably younger ones at that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2011, 12:48 PM
 
3,064 posts, read 2,164,747 times
Reputation: 967
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Go back and read what sort of teacher she is.

I was surprised at her age. I was expecting some young gal. Maybe she was having some sort of mid-life crisis and flipped out or got into drugs.

Hard to think she was involved in this for a while and was discrete and then went completely bonkers public with it.
LOL! Unless your standards are exceptionally high, I think you mistook the photo of the old guy from a separate story on the same page, about a Christian School Teacher suspected of masturbating in the classroom!

This gal is about 30 and fairly attractive. BTW, this story is from Stockton, CA; not Texas.

Here's another link.

Did Teacher Use School Laptop To Promote Porn Sites? - Sacramento News Story - KCRA Sacramento (http://www.kcra.com/news/29787788/detail.html - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2011, 12:52 PM
 
3,064 posts, read 2,164,747 times
Reputation: 967
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
As if looking at mature boobs is going to harm anyone. By the time they are in HS most kids have seen several examples of both sexes’ boobs. Probably younger ones at that.
Oh for goodness sake, its NOT seeing boobs thats the problem. Its the provocative nature of a teacher luring in her students and using a school laptop to boot. This is unhealthy behavior on the part of a teacher; even the students interviewed acknowledge its inappropriate. There are supposed to be boundaries between students and teachers for a good reason.

Did Teacher Use School Laptop To Promote Porn Sites? - Sacramento News Story - KCRA Sacramento (http://www.kcra.com/news/29787788/detail.html - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2011, 02:01 PM
 
49,059 posts, read 39,505,157 times
Reputation: 30681
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
LOL! Unless your standards are exceptionally high, I think you mistook the photo of the old guy from a separate story on the same page, about a Christian School Teacher suspected of masturbating in the classroom!

This gal is about 30 and fairly attractive. BTW, this story is from Stockton, CA; not Texas.

Here's another link.

Did Teacher Use School Laptop To Promote Porn Sites? - Sacramento News Story - KCRA Sacramento (http://www.kcra.com/news/29787788/detail.html - broken link)
Sorry for any confusion, I wasn't dogging on her looks she is attractive and does indeed have some nice frontal real estate. I was just surprised she was 35 because of the lack of judgement involved. I suspected some 22-24yo new teacher given the lack of discretion.

Heh, I'm glad I missed the other article completely.

Yeah, I totally dropped the ball on the CA vs. TX thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top