Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 12:14 AM

488 posts, read 554,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Dionne is not a transgender, he is a cross dresser.
Vagina, women's restroom. Penis, men's restroom.

CASE should be CLOSED
Good enough for me! I find it humorous to refer to the transgendered male as "she". He still has a penis, and he will always be genetically male regardless of what parts he removes or adds. If I tan enough can I identify myself as african american? Modifying your body doesn't change what you are, fundamentally. But it is their article, so they can call him whatever they wish.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2011, 05:38 AM

327 posts, read 320,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sman View Post
If you have a male private part: use the boys' restroom.
If you have a female private part: use the girls' restrooms.

Use the bathroom you're supposed to use! There's nothing confusing about this. If you don't like it, too bad. Get over it.
I agree thats why I think being gay is sort of a mental disorder.

Old 11-18-2011, 05:44 AM

994 posts, read 1,681,868 times
So why don't we have unisex bathrooms like we do barbers?

Old 11-18-2011, 06:40 AM

16,966 posts, read 34,715,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyDay View Post
Not quite that simple. You must live as your 'assigned' gender for 1 year before U.S. surgeons will transition you. There's always Thailand. However, if you're presenting as a woman and you're in a stall alone- how does anyone know if you're packing meat and two veg or twigs and berries?

This applies to transitioning transexuals, not crossdressers.
Are 16 year old children legally capable of consenting to sex reassignment surgery within the US?

Old 11-18-2011, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waianaegirl View Post
My last job, we women had to stop using the women's bathroon, and go all the way to the other side of our building to "go", since Jessie starting working there. Jessie was born a man, but dressed like a woman. Sometimes after work, we would change in the restroom, to go out for the evening. Jessie would be in there watching us, and we would see him take off his skirt and well, it was obvious that he was a man. We complained, but of course, our company was PC and worried about him suing, so we all had to just let him watch us. I mean he would pee standing up, for goodness sakes. No one wanted to go to the bathroom, in our section of the building. Why was this guy better than us? Why should we feel uncomfortable, just to soothe his issues?
What it boiled down to, was Jessie got his very own bathroom. His "rights" were more important, than the 50 of us.
Looks like Jessie was a peeper pervert who learned how to work the system to his benefit.

Old 11-18-2011, 06:47 AM

15,912 posts, read 20,196,672 times
Quote:

CASE should be CLOSED
So this is how the perverts are doing it these days.

No more hidden camera's, just put on panties and a bra, say you are a TG and go into the girl's restroom with a jar of vaseline in your backpack...

Old 11-18-2011, 07:50 AM

181 posts, read 234,131 times
Quote:
"

CASE should be CLOSED
I am all for equal rights, but I agree with this. It is high school and the staff is trying to keep you safe by having you use another bathroom.. JUST USE IT.

Old 11-18-2011, 08:00 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,666,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin_kernel View Post
So why don't we have unisex bathrooms like we do barbers?
The line would be too long.

Old 11-18-2011, 08:09 AM

2,674 posts, read 4,392,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
Are 16 year old children legally capable of consenting to sex reassignment surgery within the US?
No they're not. And while it may be rough, they'd have to use the sex-appropriate restroom.

Old 11-18-2011, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyDay View Post
No they're not. And while it may be rough, they'd have to use the sex-appropriate restroom.

Sex-appropriate meaning if you have a penis, you're a male who shall use the facilities set aside for males.

If Dionne truly feels like a female trapped in a male's body, I do feel sympathetic, but he should try and understand that many females do not like to have penis bearing individuals intrude upon them in what they perceive to be places of comfort or refuge. If anything, I would think that would help him better understand the female mindset if he were to follow through with reassignment surgery.

I hope Dionne finds peace with himself and appreciates that the district's offer of the use of adult staff bathrooms is above all for his safety. If I were him, I would be just as concerned about some beyotchy girls kicking my butt as well as the boys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies