U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 05:39 PM

7,541 posts, read 5,161,284 times

Advertisements

Just report her posts for flagrant copyright infringement.

Old 11-18-2011, 06:15 PM

10,218 posts, read 6,515,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Only Whale, huh? Really? LOL...

Link? about an entire subset...I've done better, here's plenty of links and I really won't try to go through the whole, dang net for you. The hits just keep on coming. They have since 1997 and my house first went online. Oh, the sites that have come and gone, and no telling how many there are, today.

Vax Quotes -

Polio Vaccine Truth (http://www.vacfacts.info/Polio_Vaccine_Truth.html - broken link)

Vax quotes from MDs and medical journals | Natural Family Awareness

vaccination files part 3

Immunization (http://www.naturalpedia.com/immunization.html - broken link)

When to Start Vaccinations for Your Children*|*Online Quotes

Quotes From Medical Doctors On Vaccines | Vaccinations

Vaccine Quotes | Vaccine Risk- Educate Before You Vaccinate!

Upstate Chiropractic - Baldwinsville, NY

Vaccine Quotes from the Outside-In | Chiropractic News

Vaccine information

Famous Vaccine Quotes - Great Mothers Questioning Vaccines (http://www.greatmothersquestioningvaccines.com/famous-vaccine-quotes.html - broken link)

Vaccination Quote by Medical Doctors

Should any vaccines be required for children? - Vaccines - ProCon.org

VACCINATION QUOTES

PARENTING FREEDOM Vaccination: Is Immunization Safe? ~ Quotes

Vaccination Liberation Information

Quotes with immunization

It Will Pass - Famous Quotes - Famous Doctor Quotes, immunization, vaccination.

Vaccines Exposed: Famous Quotes

Quotes of Note: How Big Pharma Puts Vaccine Profits Before Safety
So linking sites to quotes without any context to how the quotes where made proves what exactly? I notice you don't have any sites that end in - .edu or .org, so how can we determine if these sites are reliable? Should we just take your word for it?

Quote:
The military in my immediate family got sick after the flu shot, many if not most years.
So what? I've gotten "sick" once from the flu shot and I've had the flu when I haven't had the flu shot. Guess what, having the actual flu is way worse.

Furthermore, people don't get "sick" from the shot since vaccinations essentially "trick" your body into producing an immune response. And fevers are an immune response. Nothing sinister or nefarious about it.

Quote:
The anti-Vac. docs are not a ton of pathological liars. If you bother to reasearch, and read thousands of quotes, you will hear them confidently say what they believe and WHY they came to these beliefs--backed up by history of the data, for one thing that Pro-Vac docs "leave out" of their comments, is all.
Digging up quotes without any context isn't researching anything. It sounds like you first need to get a handle of the basic science involved first before you start using quotes without context. Makes you look silly and uninformed.

Old 11-18-2011, 07:18 PM

4,043 posts, read 2,898,455 times
People most certainly DO get sick from a shot! Folks that aren't sick all year get sick days after the shot. Year after year, and you desperately want to think of it as a coincidence?

No way do many folks buy it, well, since unlike you they live what I am speaking of, and it is fact.

Quotes matter, and yes, in the context of "Pro or Con, to Vaccinate."

Nice try but you have not helped prove the efficacy of the immunizations one iota.

Old 11-18-2011, 07:25 PM

7,541 posts, read 5,161,284 times
Quote:
People most certainly DO get sick from a shot!

to quote Shakespeare when he bumped his head: DUH!

this proves you do not know what you are talking about.

Old 11-18-2011, 07:28 PM

3,493 posts, read 2,391,246 times
Quote:
People most certainly DO get sick from a shot! Folks that aren't sick all year get sick days after the shot. Year after year, and you desperately want to think of it as a coincidence?

No way do many folks buy it, well, since unlike you they live what I am speaking of, and it is fact.

Quotes matter, and yes, in the context of "Pro or Con, to Vaccinate."

Nice try but you have not helped prove the efficacy of the immunizations one iota.
Stop babbling and go read the links I pulled up. Thank you.

If you really want to get sick refuse the MMR or DTaP shot. Just do it somewhere so we don't have to worry about the people who cannot get vaxxed because of true medical reasons.

Old 11-18-2011, 07:32 PM

Mom! is that you?!! posting from heaven?? LOL Eleanor1, dear....I don't obey orders.

I already refuse shots...all shots. Oh, some year, I guess I could need some highpowered antibiotic and it maybe be one that I can't get intrvaneously, but...I doubt it. No immunizations and I thank God for my immune system which, BTW....my Harvard Dermatologist told me is "fantastic!"
Maybe it is because I don't attack it, but instead I call on it and encourage, as well as enable it to do its given job.

Old 11-18-2011, 07:39 PM

1,374 posts, read 1,314,907 times
Quote:
Mom! is that you?!! posting from heaven?? LOL Eleanor1, dear....I don't obey orders.

I already refuse shots...all shots. Oh, some year, I guess I could need some highpowered antibiotic and it maybe be one that I can't get intrvaneously, but...I doubt it. No immunizations and I thank God for my immune system which, BTW....my Harvard Dermatologist told me is "fantastic!"
Maybe it is because I don't attack it, but instead I call on it and encourage, as well as enable it to do its given job.
You know, they're right about the whale.to thing. If you want to go down that road there are more credible sites out there... just saying.

Old 11-18-2011, 07:40 PM

3,493 posts, read 2,391,246 times
Quote:

If you refuse shots because you have read garbage on the net the dumbest thing you could do is encourage others to do the same. You understand that, right?

You also understand that there's no difference between the immunity you get from a vaccine and the immunity you get from getting sick with horrible diseases like whooping cough and measles? You also understand that vaccines encourage and enable the immune system to do it's job by producing these substances called antigens? You understand that antigens produced as a result of a shot and antigens produced because you got sick from tetanus are not different? You also know that antigens are what the body produces to protect you from getting sick again?

See the immune system is actually dumber than an anti-vaxxer. You don't have to get sick with rubella or polio or pertussis. Instead you can trick it with vaccines.

You know this, right?

Old 11-18-2011, 07:46 PM

1,374 posts, read 1,314,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
If you refuse shots because you have read garbage on the net the dumbest thing you could do is encourage others to do the same. You understand that, right?

You also understand that there's no difference between the immunity you get from a vaccine and the immunity you get from getting sick with horrible diseases like whooping cough and measles? You also understand that vaccines encourage and enable the immune system to do it's job by producing these substances called antigens? You understand that antigens produced as a result of a shot and antigens produced because you got sick from tetanus are not different? You also know that antigens are what the body produces to protect you from getting sick again?

See the immune system is actually dumber than an anti-vaxxer. You don't have to get sick with rubella or polio or pertussis. Instead you can trick it with vaccines.

You know this, right?
Please don't mistake me for another whale.to enthusiast. I just want clarification of your above statement in red. I thought that actually getting a disease like chicken pox for example produces lifelong immunity whereas some vaccines require boosters for continued resistance. Am I wrong?

Old 11-18-2011, 07:47 PM

Eleanora, what are you hoping for? Does Censorship serve your agenda? Why, yes it does!

You fear folks being fed facts that disprove your beliefs.
It's just that simple.

You fear folks having a "buffet of ideas."

Sounds like what public schools have become. They, one would think and expect should be offering kids ALL type of thought, but nope...

Condoms on bananas in schools are fine, but any mere mention of God, or the FACTS that our nation's founders based their work of founding on their faith in Him, worshipped together, etc....is CENSORED.

Dear Lady, this thread has brought "the rest of the story" per immunization and it will be bringing more.
Folks can decide for themselves, just as my Opening, Thread Comments clearly said.

Happy Thanksgiving~
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or