Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2011, 02:50 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times

Advertisements

^^As far as choice, you are free to make your own decisions.

Old 11-19-2011, 03:20 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekester View Post
You do realize that many of the most influential Founding Fathers were Deists rather than Christian don't you? I mean the big ones: George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and Thomas Jefferson to name a few. Really, I'm not making this up. The truth is out there... seek and ye shall find.
I was not ignoring you, sorry. You do realize that Jefferson is the only one that starkly has been referred to as a Deist, don't you? Meaning, he's like "the poster child" of it, his name in fact is thrown around a lot in rebuttal of our Founders being summed-up as Christian. Why? because most don't even think to label more of our founders, "Deists."

Now, "christian" or "God Fearing/worshipping" are the same, in reality. They have much more in common than they disagree on, and I mean principles. Though they, like folks in the same denomination can debate dogma, etc. etc. ad naseum.

I hope the fact hasn't been lost on you that the majority of settlers that came to found this new land did so in search of "religious freedom,"- not "freedom FROM religion. They had their denominational squabbles but most often shared their Fear of God, and oh so many of the belief of Christ as savior.

You do realize that the Founders/Signers worshipped together at times, don't you? One, famous time that I didn't mentally record the details of was in a church in NYC, I do believe. (but won't guarantee per my sometimes errant memory)

Almost half of the signers of our Declaration of Independence had some form of Christian, Seminary schooling or degree, and of course others were believers, though not schooled in it. Oh, the truths that aren't allowed in any, or most of our text books!

Jefferson authored Virginia's "Sabbath Law. He also wrote ordinances that sanctioned "public days of Prayer and Fasting!" (Whether he was praying to Jesus, or God, specifically does not matter to me. He shared the same Christian principles with those publicy embracing Christianity, by name.)

Old 11-19-2011, 05:29 PM

Here's some sanity, fairness and Intellectual Honesty from Dr. Tenpenny.

Vaccines - The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices [complete] - YouTube

Old 11-19-2011, 05:31 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,871,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Wow, there's none so blind as those that refuse to see!

What each of the few that are reacting to what I have posted here, ARE doing...like a rose by any other name still being a rose....

is suggesting censorship! Reacting to the information posted, REACTING to the mere stated opinions of medical experts that disagree with their/your own Medical Experts.

It is, whether you can see it or admit it, or not precisely the suggestion of censorship--wishing for me to not BRING these opinions and quotes of what these Doctors, scientists, etc...have experienced along with the conclusions they have drawn from their own professional experiences, and research efforts, etc.

Just sign me- truly open-minded, unthreatened by opposing belief systems, and more PRO-CHOICE than most folks.
Ignorance is not a point of view. Asking people not to spread ignorance is not censoring them. Reading lousy websites full of nonsense is not research. True medical experts embrace vaccines. Established science accepted by rational people is not an opposing believe system.

You are not open minded or pro-choice. You are simply, sadly, smugly ill informed. You might want to stop proving it in every post.

Old 11-19-2011, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Here's some sanity, fairness and Intellectual Honesty from Dr. Tenpenny.

Vaccines - The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices [complete] - YouTube
Tenpenny is a clueless quack.

Damned lies and idiots | White Coat Underground

Quote:
Tenpenny is a washed-up osteopath who has given up real practice to pursue the one vestige of quackery left in osteopathic education---manipulation.

Old 11-19-2011, 05:38 PM

Now, listen to a CDC chief admit that if a child has a pre-existing condition that she does name, and then develops a fever after immunization that those children with the condition beforehand can develop the Autism symptoms of their brains not being able to function normally, from that point, on. (she couldn't call it Autism....no, call it "symptoms of" so that one is not admitting the truth which the status quo is refusing to admit) THIS is dang good!

CDC Chief Admits that Vaccines Trigger Autism - YouTube

Old 11-19-2011, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Now, listen to a CDC chief admit that if a child has a pre-existing condition that she does name, and then develops a fever after immunization that those children with the condition beforehand can develop the Autism symptoms of their brains not being able to function normally, from that point, on. (she couldn't call it Autism....no, call it "symptoms of" so that one is not admitting the truth which the status quo is refusing to admit) THIS is dang good!

CDC Chief Admits that Vaccines Trigger Autism - YouTube
The Hannah Poling case proves nothing. Poling does not have autism. You would know this if you knew anything about this subject. Unfortunately you don't.

MMS: Error

After the Polings' press conference, Julie Gerberding, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, responded to their claims that vaccines had caused their daughter's autism. “Let me be very clear that the government has made absolutely no statement . . . indicating that vaccines are a cause of autism,” she said.5 Gerberding's biggest challenge was defining the term “autism.” Because autism is a clinical diagnosis, children are labeled as autistic on the basis of a collection of clinical features. Hannah Poling clearly had difficulties with language, speech, and communication. But those features of her condition considered autistic were part of a global encephalopathy caused by a mitochondrial enzyme deficit. Rett's syndrome, tuberous sclerosis, fragile X syndrome, and Down's syndrome in children can also have autistic features. Indeed, features reminiscent of autism are evident in all children with profound impairments in cognition; but these similarities are superficial, and their causal mechanisms and genetic influences are different from those of classic autism.

Old 11-19-2011, 10:52 PM

Ah, just over a minute and a half of Ron Paul and again, his simple common sense with which he speaks profound truth. Oh, he exaggerates a tad at first as he spouts the party line about two immunizations, but soon after--he, a doctor drives the point home beautifully, just like tons of other doctors. They're all part of a huge number that is growing exponentially, thank the Lord.

Ron Paul On Immunization Shots - YouTube

Old 11-20-2011, 08:03 AM

Yeah I know I always turn to youtube and eye doctors who haven't practiced medicine for years for information about important medical information! Because nothing says accurate like websites run by lunatics and unpoliced glurge!

Old 11-20-2011, 08:26 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Didn't watch the vid; don't want to waste almost two minutes of my life. If Paul is anti-immunization, that's just another reason to oppose him! What an idiot!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies