U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 04:33 PM

1,266 posts, read 2,746,079 times

Advertisements

As a liberal, this list gave me shudders and some great ammunition:

All of these people and their organizations pose a serious threat to the American people. They target women, senior citizens, minorities, homosexuals, non-Christians, and American workers. So which person or organization is the most dangerous to democracy? The common thread throughout the list is the Koch brothers. They have ties to many of the people and organizations on the list and share many of the same goals. If one were to remove the Koch brothers from the equation an important source of funding and leadership would be eliminated from the conservative sphere. The Koch brothers are by far the biggest threat to American values and institutions. The truly evil thing about this group is that NONE of these monsters are elected by the people. Yet they have more power and influence over our elected officials and system of law and government, than we do.

The Enemies Within: The 20 Most Dangerous Conservatives And Their Organizations | Addicting Info (http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/11/17/the-enemies-within-the-20-most-dangerous-conservatives-and-their-organizations/ - broken link)

I'll duck now and wait for the tidal wave of outraged indignation from the C-D conservative faction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2011, 04:41 PM

10,714 posts, read 11,420,518 times
This is what right wing corporatist fascism is all about. The Koch's, Dick Armey, Ailes, and the others are the string pullers and propaganda spreaders that own the GOP. They are hell bent on destroying the middle class and turning the nation into some kind of 3rd world slum to keep upping their bottom lines.

Old 11-17-2011, 04:42 PM

3,064 posts, read 2,162,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecypher5413 View Post
As a liberal, this list gave me shudders and some great ammunition:

All of these people and their organizations pose a serious threat to the American people. They target women, senior citizens, minorities, homosexuals, non-Christians, and American workers. So which person or organization is the most dangerous to democracy? The common thread throughout the list is the Koch brothers. They have ties to many of the people and organizations on the list and share many of the same goals. If one were to remove the Koch brothers from the equation an important source of funding and leadership would be eliminated from the conservative sphere. The Koch brothers are by far the biggest threat to American values and institutions. The truly evil thing about this group is that NONE of these monsters are elected by the people. Yet they have more power and influence over our elected officials and system of law and government, than we do.

The Enemies Within: The 20 Most Dangerous Conservatives And Their Organizations | Addicting Info (http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/11/17/the-enemies-within-the-20-most-dangerous-conservatives-and-their-organizations/ - broken link)

I'll duck now and wait for the tidal wave of outraged indignation from the C-D conservative faction.
OMG! Too scary! I couldn't make it through the list...My teeth are chattering. One of the named was said to promote...PARANOIA! Maybe someone else...a bit braver can continue this posting...I'm heading for cover!

Old 11-17-2011, 04:44 PM

32,146 posts, read 39,225,649 times
The Jennerjahn Report: The 50 Most Dangerous Liberals in America

just as credible as your's and just as stupid.

Old 11-17-2011, 04:45 PM

5,414 posts, read 7,632,212 times
I find it sad that you are going to use this as "ammunition" and contribute to the neverending bickering between people on both sides.

Old 11-17-2011, 04:47 PM

9,968 posts, read 6,106,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
OMG! Too scary! I couldn't make it through the list...My teeth are chattering. One of the named was said to promote...PARANOIA! Maybe someone else...a bit braver can continue this posting...I'm heading for cover!

LOL. Scared the hell out of me .

Old 11-17-2011, 04:47 PM

15,678 posts, read 18,232,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post

I like this list better.

Old 11-17-2011, 04:49 PM

9,968 posts, read 6,106,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post

Amen. I guess these idiots just don't get it. What a stupid post.

Old 11-17-2011, 04:51 PM

11,102 posts, read 12,806,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Amen. I guess these idiots just don't get it. What a stupid post.
No,it was troll bait...the idiots are the ones who bit on the hook.

Old 11-17-2011, 05:18 PM

19,891 posts, read 15,771,514 times
Be afraid, be very afraid! BOO!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or