Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 03:13 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,522,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
A failure to someone like you is a complete success in the eyes of someone like me.

I relish every day reading your whiny, baseless threads decrying Obama as the worst person to ever be born because to me, this means Obama is doing the job I elected him to do.
His Character and his Policies have dictated his fate
not even the 'MISGUIDED' liberals like being lied to...or do they

A snapshot of Barack Hussein Obama:

* Son of far left-wing Political Activists. (Records available consist of confirmed 'Fraudulent Long Form Birth Certificate, and Purloined SSN.)
* Extensive history of association with left-wing extremists.
* Attended Occidental, Columbia and Harvard Law. (NO public records of any description available to confirm scholastic achievement.)
* Employed as ACORN Community Activist.
* In collaboration with William Ayers published two biographical books aggrandizing his personal image of himself.
* Zero public sector experience.
* Served in the Illinois Senate where his only noteworthy endeavor was his impassioned defense of the infanticide of children who had survived a blotched abortion.
* Elected to the US Senate after exposing his favored opponent for alleged marital indiscretions.
* Non-existent accomplishments as a US Senator, where he initiated his teleprompter campaign for the presidency after a brief few months in office.
* Zero Executive experience prior to his entry to the WH.
* Total absence of executive skills painfully evident in the 'Obama Jobs Depression' created by his destructive policies as president.
* Solyndra and LightSquared are but the 'Tip of the Corrupt Iceberg' unraveling in the Obama Administration.
* Repeatedly demonstrates a pro-Muslim bias.
* In an attempt to obfuscate his miserably failed record, pursuit of every divisive tactic imaginable to fracture his opposition.
* --- Barack Obama, undeniably, is the most incompetent American tragedy ever to pursue the presidency of the United States.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2011, 04:25 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,566,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
His Character and his Policies have dictated his fate
not even the 'MISGUIDED' liberals like being lied to...or do they

A snapshot of Barack Hussein Obama:

* Son of far left-wing Political Activists. (Records available consist of confirmed 'Fraudulent Long Form Birth Certificate, and Purloined SSN.)
* Extensive history of association with left-wing extremists.
* Attended Occidental, Columbia and Harvard Law. (NO public records of any description available to confirm scholastic achievement.)
* Employed as ACORN Community Activist.
* In collaboration with William Ayers published two biographical books aggrandizing his personal image of himself.
* Zero public sector experience.
* Served in the Illinois Senate where his only noteworthy endeavor was his impassioned defense of the infanticide of children who had survived a blotched abortion.
* Elected to the US Senate after exposing his favored opponent for alleged marital indiscretions.
* Non-existent accomplishments as a US Senator, where he initiated his teleprompter campaign for the presidency after a brief few months in office.
* Zero Executive experience prior to his entry to the WH.
* Total absence of executive skills painfully evident in the 'Obama Jobs Depression' created by his destructive policies as president.
* Solyndra and LightSquared are but the 'Tip of the Corrupt Iceberg' unraveling in the Obama Administration.
* Repeatedly demonstrates a pro-Muslim bias.
* In an attempt to obfuscate his miserably failed record, pursuit of every divisive tactic imaginable to fracture his opposition.
* --- Barack Obama, undeniably, is the most incompetent American tragedy ever to pursue the presidency of the United States.
Guess I'll add you to the list!

Old 11-24-2011, 05:09 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times
Are you saying Palin was someone you wanted for President? I would've voted for McCain but he picked that airhead to replace him if he should die while in office.

I'm sorry, but Sarah Palin leading the United States is a joke.
Since we're ranting about Obama being a failure, we can rant about her quitting the job of Governor because of the "Stress" and then think about how stressful being President is.

I ike threads like this where a certain portion of the population is considered to be "Stupid" unless they vote the same as "me." BUT once the "Stupid" people vote just like "me" then suddenly, they are "Smart people."

Old 11-24-2011, 05:34 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
Are you saying Palin was someone you wanted for President? I would've voted for McCain but he picked that airhead to replace him if he should die while in office.

I'm sorry, but Sarah Palin leading the United States is a joke.
Since we're ranting about Obama being a failure, we can rant about her quitting the job of Governor because of the "Stress" and then think about how stressful being President is.

I ike threads like this where a certain portion of the population is considered to be "Stupid" unless they vote the same as "me." BUT once the "Stupid" people vote just like "me" then suddenly, they are "Smart people."

A rational person does not vote for vice president. Is McCain dead? Therefore, the reason you voted for Obama appears ill founded and incorrect. Now what is the percentage of presidents who died in office? Perhaps statistics is not your strong suit. With your rationale, you should be wearing a mining helmet every time you step outside for fear of space junk striking your head. It may become a fashion statement for all liberals.

Perhaps you will think more about your vote in 2012. The nation, after four years of Obama, will need some more well thought out votes.

Old 11-24-2011, 06:04 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,578,968 times
How long did it take for FDR to fix the problems that had been building up for decades? All of this pointing the fingure at Obama is just complete garbage and crap. Obama's biggest problem in my opinion is that he just didn't ram through the needed reforms while he had the chance. He far underestimated the lengths the GOP would go to just to obstruct any meaningful changes. It's so bad in fact that the GOP would allow the country to to go right down the drain just to oppose the president. Policies that they have been in favour of in the past they now vote almost 100% against. They flip and flop around like a fish out of water. It's just so obvious that they only care about their class and their ability to get re elected. It's a really pathetic sight to say the least.

Instead of opposing everything they could have chosen to let Obama do his thing. If it didn't work , well in 4 years they would win the election and undo whatever policy they thought was having a bad outcome. Do you know why they would not choose this route? There is a very good chance the policies would have worked well and of course the president would be re elected. The effect of this strategy is to let the nation go further and further down every single day. That is why they are actually traitors and put their own selfish interests way above those of the Republic. They make me sick. Anyone who is unable to see through their falseness in every sphere is willfully blind.

I'm sure that there are enough Americans out there that see this reality and Obama will undoubtly win another term. That will do the nation no good at all unless the democrats also carry the congress. The GOP will just carry on with their destructive obstructions until the USA is Greece West.

Old 11-24-2011, 06:11 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,464,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
How long did it take for FDR to fix the problems that had been building up for decades?

Old 11-24-2011, 06:15 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,185,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Soooooo...

Bush was a failure AND Obama is a failure. Where does that leave us?
America is a faliure.

Old 11-24-2011, 06:22 PM

386 posts, read 232,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I am interested by the repeated threads by liberals who criticize and demean the republican candidate field.

Is is not amusing that EVERY LIBERAL who voted for Obama has proven, by definition, that they lack the ability to choose an effective and competent president? I guess if one has dismally failed, as the Obama supporters have, in selecting a good president, does it not stand to reason that their judgement on ANY candidate should be viewed with a great deal of skepticism?

This would be similar to hiring a contractor to work on your home whose previous structures have collapsed due to poor construction. Perhaps one should consider performance as an indicator of who may be a good president. Further, if you have made very poor voting choices in the past, perhaps your judgement is poor.

Who in thier right mind would select a proven failure again? Answer- Liberals
Well, sort of. The issue is I can't see that anyone in their right mind (assuming adulthood) could conceivably be a liberal.

Obama was a proven failure as early as his Chicago Senate stint, where he voted "present" (instead of the courageous Yay or Nay) over 150 times

Old 11-24-2011, 06:29 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,413,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
America is a faliure.
Not under the correct leadership.

Old 11-24-2011, 06:46 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,185,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Not under the correct leadership.
You mean not under a christian fundy, anti-intellectual, war mongering leadership?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies