Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2011, 11:17 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,461,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
Why do you think Newt will even be nominated to run against Obama?
He may not be. If he isn't, we'll have Obama-Mitt.

Old 11-25-2011, 11:19 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,947,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
Why do you think Newt will even be nominated to run against Obama?
The polls show Newt will be smashed by Obama. Run Newt Run.

Old 11-25-2011, 11:32 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,461,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
The polls show Newt will be smashed by Obama. Run Newt Run.
Till Obama stops the debate to have his Blackberry updated because his teleprompter app froze.

Old 11-25-2011, 11:37 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times
Quote:
Today I'm thankful for Obama's presidency
After 2008, when the democrats predicted their reign would be decades from the "transformational" election that elected obama, who would have thought the trek back from the wilderness for conservatives would have happened so quickly?

We have obama and the dems to thanks for the rise of conservatism across this great nation. In just two short years of unfettered control by the democrats in DC, the public said, Enough!

Let's hope the Red Tide that swept the nation in 2010 continues to obliterate the ruinous policies of the radical Left in 2012.

Old 11-25-2011, 11:55 AM

1,933 posts, read 1,825,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
This is funny. A thread that thanks Obama and The righties are in a rage, doing double back flips, foaming at the mouth, their eyes spitting fire, their brains boiling, their blood slurching, cerebral short-circuits, their nerves going snap, crackle, and pop...
it would be priceless to have some of their reactions on a video. Good for a laugh!
This is just too funny. Great post.

Old 11-25-2011, 12:13 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,760,768 times
Yes, Visvaldis posted a gem!

Well, I am thankful that Obama has grown some cajones. And he is just pissed off enough to bring the fight to all the Tea Party azz wipes who have dragged our country through the mud over the last year.

Either knock 'em out cold or go out swinging Mr. O!

Old 11-25-2011, 02:32 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,947,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
This is just too funny. Great post.
I can just see the blood vessels protruding from their foreheads.

Old 11-25-2011, 03:24 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyVaz1009 View Post
Yeah, those Muslim girls in my physics class are just there to fool people into thinking they're trying to get an education, and every day after class they go to their secret hideout where they work on their plan to destroy the country...using physics.

You should see if you can change your name from "nononsenseguy" to "totalnonsenseguy". I think it would be more fitting, bud.
Well, "bud", you just proved that you know nothing. And those Muslim girls in your physics class wouldn't even be allowed to take physics in a Muslim country, if they were even allowed to go to school at all.

But their religion teaches hatred for Jews and Christians (we are 'pigs' to them), and they are told all "unbelievers" (those who are not Muslims) must convert or be killed.

So, you're the chump. You're being deceived.

And, by the way, you'd better leave them alone, or you may cause their death. That's right ... it's called "honor killing". If their families suspected you were having a "relationship" with them, it could mean their death.

Old 11-25-2011, 03:42 PM

1,599 posts, read 3,133,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNLV09 View Post
Today I'm most thankful for Barack Obama's presidency.

I'm thankful that I have a president who has finally begun pulling troops out of Iraq and has established a date to pull troops out of Afghanistan.

I'm thankful that I have a president who saved the auto industry from collapsing and whose economic policies helped officially end the recession in 2009, only one year after it started.

I'm thankful that I have a president who put regulations back on Wall Street to prevent the shadow banking practices that played a large part in the housing bubble and crash.

I'm thankful that I have a president who renewed U.S. commitment to finding Osama, which was a 180 degree turn from the former president who stated "I truly am not that concerned about him."

I'm thankful to have a president who thinks diplomacy is the best way to currently deal with Iran, as opposed to military action, which was the blatant ideology of the Republican candidate he ran against in 2008 (Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran).

I'm thankful to have a president who has made it possible for children with preexisting conditions to have equal access to healthcare.

I'm thankful to have a president who doesn't view all Muslims as potential terrorist.

I'm thankful that the conservatives have to go through the seething bitterness, loathing and fear of living under a regime they whole heartedly despise and disagree with, like we had to do for the first 8 years of the 21st century.

And I'm thankful to finally have a president who is a biracial, representing the most diverse country in the world.

Thank you Barack Obama!
!!!! YEAH!!!!! I'M REALLY THANKFULL !!!!!!
O'bummer's Thanksgiving Day Speech:
: smack::s mack::sm ack:

Old 11-25-2011, 03:52 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,641,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
In as much as its thanksgiving, some are grateful for what America has allowed them to achieve and some may even consider Obama not to be as bad as some on the right would have us believe.
....and those people would be dead wrong, he is far worse than those on the right give him credit for.
Until that corrupt SOB is removed from office, this country is doomed...
He needs to immediately resign to save our nation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies