Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 08:27 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,289,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
nobody said america is a racist nation.

what i and many are tired of is racial trolling, which is done by conservative white males most of the time. i cant get in there heads and understand why they would resort to the ugliest form of trolling, so i call it for how i see it.
That was one of the many strawmen created by conservatives in this thread. I see enough strawmen to create a basketball league.

Old 11-26-2011, 08:28 AM

4,877 posts, read 4,507,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Because as someone pointed out, they want a bad economy to improve their odds in 2012. The only way someone is going to vote for the GOP is if the economy remains in the toilet.

NBA lockout hurts working class little guys | NJ.com
Yes. Because the little guys that are hurt by the NBA lockout will blame President Obama for their economic woes instead of NBA owners.

You Democrats are brilliant to figure the Republicans out on this one.

Old 11-26-2011, 08:29 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,923,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
You can't even prove the people that made the comments on FOX are white. Are male. Or are conservative. You have no idea who those people are. None. Zip. Zero. Nada.

So why don't you stop trolling on C-D about trolls on Fox.
your in favor of profiling from your posts. i use a similar method to determine who are the ones making racial statements.

Old 11-26-2011, 08:29 AM

Quote:
I went to foxnews, and they were whining about it being the headline story, even though every newspaper around the country has it on there main page on the site.

Browsing through the 264 comments in the article I saw the typical jealous subtle racial trolling: bunch of thugs who cares, national geographic on the court, had to make a deal to get another escalade for the holidays from conservative white males.

It's funny how it's ok if bankers can make millions, but not black professional athletes.

Of course my belief is this. If you hate the NBA so much, why are you posting 10 times in the thread saying I won't watch, there overpaid, blah blah blah. That's the hilarious part of it. That's what they call being a hater. Hate to hate, because you are envious and jealous of them, which causes blind hate. I say grow up.

NBA Owners, Players Reach A Tentative Deal To End Lockout | Fox News
I'm waiting for you to offer proof that the people making these comments were conservative white males???????????????????????

Waiting??????????????????????????

Old 11-26-2011, 08:30 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,851,320 times
Quote:
I'm waiting for you to offer proof that the people making these comments were conservative white males???????????????????????

Waiting??????????????????????????
Don't hold your breath.

Old 11-26-2011, 08:31 AM

Quote:
your in favor of profiling from your posts. i use a similar method to determine who are the ones making racial statements.
I have no idea what you are saying here.

I want proof the people making the comments are conservative white males.
And you can't offer it.

The entire premise of your thread is moot.

Old 11-26-2011, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Don't hold your breath.
Tru Dat !!!

Old 11-26-2011, 08:35 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,923,315 times
Quote:
I have no idea what you are saying here.

I want proof the people making the comments are conservative white males.
And you can't offer it.

The entire premise of your thread is moot.
you agree with profiling people, muslims etc. you use a method by looking at someone to determine the probability of whether they are a terrorist or not. you use outliers and indicators, such as name, location, etc. again this is stuff you've said in the past.

i can use similar profiling techniques on the internet. i can see what site its coming from. fox news, heavily white conservative site. i can see who the people are whining about. black players. i can see the type of rhetoric posted, which is white conservative race rhetoric, and given the data i can make a reasonable assumption that they are white conservatives.

Old 11-26-2011, 08:38 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,851,320 times
Quote:
you agree with profiling people, muslims etc. you use a method by looking at someone to determine the probability of whether they are a terrorist or not. you use outliers and indicators, such as name, location, etc. again this is stuff you've said in the past.

i can use similar profiling techniques on the internet. i can see what site its coming from. fox news, heavily white conservative site. i can see who the people are whining about. black players. i can see the type of rhetoric posted, which is white conservative race rhetoric, and given the data i can make a reasonable assumption that they are white conservatives.
In other words you have no proof whatsoever, I think we're done here.

Old 11-26-2011, 08:39 AM

Quote:

In other words you have no proof they are white, conservative or male.

You are just guessing. Good for you.

You are trolling about other trolls.

You're pretty good at rationalizing though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies