Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2011, 02:15 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,511,439 times

Advertisements

I know, they're all racists because they oppose the POLITICS, not the skin color, of your liberal messiah, the Teleprompter-in-Chief. We know you people, we know your games. You have no dialogue so you resort to name calling, time and time again. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Old 11-27-2011, 04:52 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen1971 View Post
Just curious but have you told your story to your black employees? If so, what was their response. I sincerely would like to know.

As for being angry, you are the only one I have seen on here calling people stupid and idiots. I haven't seen EC do that. Whose the angry man after all?

As for guilt, I don't feel guilty about anything I have done except for a trick I played on my stepsister when I was twelve. Haven't really done anything else to feel guilty about that much. And I am a Catholic. We have supposed to have guilt coming out the wazoo.
Thank you for telling the truth and no he has not told that story the same way to them and if he did and they done a shuck and jive dance they are exactly the blacks that would work for a racist.

Old 11-27-2011, 05:01 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,309,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Thank you for telling the truth and no he has not told that story the same way to them and if he did and they done a shuck and jive dance they are exactly the blacks that would work for a racist.
The "truth" is contained in post #211.

Old 11-27-2011, 05:03 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,852,928 times
It seems enemy country is really afraid of the Tea Party because I don't how many times he has posted how the Tea Party has died, was destroyed, blah blah blah blah... he/she seems obsessed over them... to be that obsessed, they must be winning... big time...

Old 11-27-2011, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
No. Not until you address my point instead of deflecting.

Disagreement does not = hate, true.

There are conservatives who legitimately disagree with Obama and have real philosophical differences with him. Fine. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the hypocrites on the radio, on blogs and even on this forum who don't give a damn about the truth, but who essentially gave Bush a free pass while piling on Obama for also raising the debt. I don't consider Obama one of the greats, but there's a point where disagreement becomes hate, and these guys have done it, by either blowing comments out of proportion, claiming that he wants to wreck the country to get re-elected, (that he wants to impose a dictatorship) and even insulting the man's wife among several other things. I have no respect for those people. They don't care about facts or truth, they just want to destroy their enemies and are motivated by nothing but hatred and ratings. I despise that kind of conservative.
great post!

Old 11-27-2011, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
The Tea Party lost a bunch of elections during the 2010 mid terms as well, that doesn't mean they weren't involved. What's your point? My point is that just because the Tea Party isn't out actively protesting across the country doesn't mean we're gone like the OP continues to hope and pray for. We know that the voting booth counts and there's some time before we get close to election time, why waste money and energy protesting when there is no election coming up?
Democrats have lost nothing, No tea party member votes democrat.

Old 11-27-2011, 05:47 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,592,930 times
Conservatives have also cornered the market on misogyny. Newt is a prime example. No woman would vote or listen to a chauvinist such as that. This isnt 1970.

GOP has no clue.

Old 11-27-2011, 05:48 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,851,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Democrats have lost nothing, No tea party member votes democrat.
No educated voter votes Democrat either, what's your point. Democrats nationwide lost their ass HUGE in 2010 and that was heavily due to the Tea Party.

Old 11-27-2011, 05:50 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,851,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
Conservatives have also cornered the market on misogyny. Newt is a prime example. No woman would vote or listen to a chauvinist such as that. This isnt 1970.

GOP has no clue.
That's because Democratic women are so used to getting their "men" and their female friends mixed up that real men upset and confuse them. Women are allowed to vote for who they like, not who some idiot liberals tell them to vote for... this isn't 1970.

Old 11-27-2011, 05:59 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,592,930 times
lmao- Thanks backspace for proving a theory I have regarding some far right men... never cease to disappoint me, the stereotypes here that must get their education from Fox news and never went to grad school.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies