Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 02:20 AM

1,569 posts, read 2,044,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
Hispanics, germans, spanish, italians...turks..russians...irish...chinese..kore ans...africans.arabs indians..persians..japanese..countless others are not the natural born citizens...the naturals are the descendants of the original citizens.

The inhabitants may be citizens according to the 14th amendment and Wong Kim Ark but they are not natural born citizens as intended by the Framers.
Yeah, well, blacks aren't considered humans by the framers, so...

Old 11-28-2011, 02:25 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,838,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tassadar View Post
Everyone has different personal experiences. I know children of illegal Mexicans majoring in Mathematics and Computer Science. I know of no "African" professionals, but does that mean there are known? Of course not. You happen to know different people than I do. I live in the South West by the way.
I guess it depends on were the immigrants settle.
But in Nj I don't see Mexican professionals.
Then again,the dominant hispanic groups are Dominican and Pr.
What was surprising to me was when I heard a Dominican woman complaining about illegal Mexicans yet her mom was in this country for 18 years and can't speak english.
In other words,they are not a monolithic group.

Btw,the Mexicans in Jersey act less racist then the above groups,from my experience.
They are quiet for the most part. Don't know about Cali or Texas.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies