Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 08:35 AM

386 posts, read 231,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
#25 apparently.

Well, not even that tops dear old Ed the liberal blowhard, who comes in at #3.

GQ thinks Ed Schultz is one of ‘The Least Influential People Alive’ - TVNewser

Can't see as I blame them for putting obama on the list - he's alienated allies, appeased enemies, can't be trusted as he loses the Middle East. Even his own people weary of listening to his same old complaints and demagoguery.
IOW a world-class pissant is The Potemkin Village Idiot Obama
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2011, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I hate to say this about Obama, but I believe he is doing everything he can to lose the Middle East. He has just thrown too many of them away.
He is doing everything he can to lose the Midwest too. As well as Eastern Seaboard, Appalachia, Gulf States, Great Lakes Area, Rocky Mountain West, Southwest, Pacific Northwest and West Coast as well.

Just thrown to many of them away. - along with their livelihoods, and futures.

Old 11-28-2011, 09:11 AM

9,598 posts, read 16,508,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
You do realize that the speaker of the house is SUPPOSED to be less influental than the president, right?
According to you and many on here, Obama is worthless.

I guess it's hard to admit it when a publication sees your guy as even more worthless.

Old 11-28-2011, 09:18 AM

68,281 posts, read 54,055,448 times
Quote:
You do realize that the speaker of the house is SUPPOSED to be less influental than the president, right?
You do realize that citing GQ as if it's a source of meanigful political information is really scraping the bottom of the barrel, even for die-hard Obama bashers, right?

BTW, nice to see that even in the dubious source of GQ that the orange snurf is holding up his end of the bargain

Old 11-28-2011, 01:38 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,508,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
You do realize that citing GQ as if it's a source of meanigful political information is really scraping the bottom of the barrel, even for die-hard Obama bashers, right?

BTW, nice to see that even in the dubious source of GQ that the orange snurf is holding up his end of the bargain
Hey, if GQ says it, it must be true.

So obviously, Boehner is weaker than Obama.

Old 11-28-2011, 01:43 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,081,018 times
GQ...the publication coming into the homes of millions of Jane and Joe Six-Pack average middle class Americans....NOT!

I think the people who read GQ would naturally not want Obama or Schultz to have any influence....gee, what a fair and balanced survey...

So, it's a silly thread but I felt sorry for the OP when no one responded until it was almost on the second page

Old 11-28-2011, 01:59 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,019,154 times
Can anybody provide a link to an actual list?

Old 11-28-2011, 02:07 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,722,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I hate to say this about Obama, but I believe he is doing everything he can to lose the Middle East. He has just thrown too many of them away.
To lose the Middle East? People like you are into global empire building, aren't you?

Old 11-28-2011, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
To lose the Middle East? People like you are into global empire building, aren't you?
Grasping, so desperately, at straws again, I see. Sad, very sad.

Old 11-28-2011, 07:07 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,188,005 times
Quote:
DUH!!!
now that made me laugh!
oh, how the great has fallen!
Obama was the cat's meow just a couple of years ago, hehehehe
no offence to my cats!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies