Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2011, 11:04 PM

393 posts, read 652,373 times

Advertisements

Glen Beck was saying this a very long time ago and he also said he hoped it would not come to that. Having said that I believe that the OWS crowd will be the nail in the coffin for the Obama campaign. Its almost like 1968 all over again. The country will be wanting for law and order and it will take a Republican to step in and restore control over the crazies. Also this time its worse. This time the Commander in Chief himself is in agreement with the crazies. And the Democrats talk about Wall Street while taking massive campaign donations from them at the same time. Talk about talking out both side of ones mouth.
The Republicans could run a trained monkey and he would defeat President Obama. He is toast in 2012. Don't believe me, hide in the closet and just watch. The country's silent majority will stand up again and swing the pendulum back towards the right. Tick Tock, Tick Tock. That's Obama's time running out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2011, 07:34 AM

1,599 posts, read 3,133,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodtimes59 View Post
Glen Beck was saying this a very long time ago and he also said he hoped it would not come to that. Having said that I believe that the OWS crowd will be the nail in the coffin for the Obama campaign. Its almost like 1968 all over again. The country will be wanting for law and order and it will take a Republican to step in and restore control over the crazies. Also this time its worse. This time the Commander in Chief himself is in agreement with the crazies. And the Democrats talk about Wall Street while taking massive campaign donations from them at the same time. Talk about talking out both side of ones mouth.
The Republicans could run a trained monkey and he would defeat President Obama. He is toast in 2012. Don't believe me, hide in the closet and just watch. The country's silent majority will stand up again and swing the pendulum back towards the right. Tick Tock, Tick Tock. That's Obama's time running out.
I would like to agree with you but he already has a billion dollar war chest. You can influence a whole lot of 'stupidos' with that kind of campaign funds. I wonder how many dead people will be voting for O'bummer, how many felons will be voting for O'bummer, how many illegal alien will be voting for O'bummer, and how many people will vote early and vote often, as O'bummer's Chicago thug and friend, Daily, encouraged. I'm sure his Acorn group will be very active with their share of his billion dollar war chest.

Old 11-28-2011, 08:09 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,477,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
He did say much a year ago about Sharia coming to us. He said the same thing during what Obama called the Arab Spring when Egypt was having their problems. Of course, we believed that because the Muslim Brotherhood was in position to win the elections (supposedly in September) and they will insert Sharia there. Do you know any other recently rebellious Arab nations that have either inserted Sharia or are very near it? Sure you do.
The thing is, I watched some of Glenn's stuff back then and Glenn didn't like Mubarak, didn't like Suleiman, and didn't like the democratic protesters. I think he really wanted to come out and say "I don't see the point of Egypt."

Old 11-28-2011, 08:39 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Smile Is Glenn Beck Correct ?

He's been consistently wrong in the past. But spectacularly apocalyptic. Frightened, angry dead-enders love his stuff, though.

Old 11-28-2011, 10:18 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Default "consistemtly wrong...." describes obama perfectly.

"He's been consistently wrong in the past."

That describes obama perfectly.

Beck said it would happen and why it would happen.

what has he been wrong about and how is that relevant to the op?

what has Obama been wrong about?

what has barney frank been wrong about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-YtqVIKTTE

so why single out beck?

Old 11-28-2011, 03:36 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post

so why single out beck?

<hint>

Take a look at the title of this thread.

Old 11-28-2011, 03:53 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,464 times
Will the world end before or after the US is ruled by Sharia Law? I guess from Beck's point of view it doesn't really matter. Both stories make his followers wet the bed and buy gold and freeze dried food.

Old 11-28-2011, 04:06 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
He's been consistently wrong in the past. But spectacularly apocalyptic. Frightened, angry dead-enders love his stuff, though.
How about coming up with some of that consistently wrong stuff just so we fools can become better informed about Beck?

Old 11-28-2011, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-YtqVIKTTE

so why single out beck?
When one marches to the left, left, left, left, left drumbeat it is hard not to behave like this.

Old 11-28-2011, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
<hint>

Take a look at the title of this thread.
I have done as you said and I don't think good old Vinylly thinks like you do about most things. Is that your proof of Beck being continually wrong? You flunked that test.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies